Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,302 members, 7,881,115 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:50 PM

Do You Work On The Island And Do Not Mind Sharing A Flat? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Do You Work On The Island And Do Not Mind Sharing A Flat? (487 Views)

Short-lets In Lagos- Island And Mainland $200 / Properties For Sale & Let In Ikoyi, Victoria Island And Lekki / Several Plots Of Land For Sale @ Ajah, Lekki,victoria Island And Ikoyi. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Work On The Island And Do Not Mind Sharing A Flat? by maclatunji: 3:54pm On Jan 12, 2011
We have groups of flats that are available on the Island. However, experience has shown that most of those who work on the Island and need to live in close proximity to their place of work cannot afford to do so. This is quite a feasible way of solving this problem particularly for single people. If you are interested, why don't you give us a call on 08099527777 or 018739977.

Terms and conditions apply.

For your property requests and listing by agents/owners, please visit http://www.getnaijaproperties.com/.
Re: Do You Work On The Island And Do Not Mind Sharing A Flat? by future0007: 4:53pm On Jan 12, 2011
female client in need of very good room in a flat in ikoyi or v.i
for 1 year payment. budget 300k or 2 bedroom flat for 1 yr rent. budget 700k also in v.i
call edwin on 08033389765

thanks

(1) (Reply)

To Let / Land In Lekki Phase 1, Banana Island, Maryland,anthony Village / I Need A Banking Hall For Sale Withing Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.