Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,142 members, 7,907,127 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 01:21 AM

Help Needed With Deployment - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Help Needed With Deployment (639 Views)

Help Needed With Fairmoney APP / Developer Needed with Proficiency in PHP(Yii2)and Dart (Flutter) / Help Needed To Get A Scammer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Needed With Deployment by Nobody: 10:29am On May 08, 2020
I'm trying to deploy my first fullstack app with NodeJS. Using the git - heroku CLI and I'm following everything on Web Dev simplifieds tutorial, its just not working when I get to the heroku git:remote -a part, tells me "heroku" is not recognized as an internal or external command.
Can any one walk me through the process and what I'm doing wrong??
Re: Help Needed With Deployment by alphatron(m): 10:35am On May 08, 2020
have you installed the heroku toolbelt package, if yes a simple restart or logout and login can fix it, if no Google heroku toolbelt
Re: Help Needed With Deployment by Taofeekdboy(m): 10:48am On May 08, 2020
crownedrookie:
I'm trying to deploy my first fullstack app with NodeJS. Using the git - heroku CLI and I'm following everything on Web Dev simplifieds tutorial, its just not working when I get to the heroku git:remote -a part, tells me "heroku" is not recognized as an internal or external command.
You have to install heroku first on your machine, then you run heroku login command....
Re: Help Needed With Deployment by Nobody: 11:57am On May 08, 2020
Taofeekdboy:

You have to install heroku first on your machine, then you run heroku login command....
Done both
Re: Help Needed With Deployment by ToyinDipo(m): 12:02pm On May 08, 2020
crownedrookie:

Done both
Search for heroku on your machine, then set the path to the heroku executable as a path variable, or make sure you reference the actual path to the heroku executable, each time you want to push to heroku
Re: Help Needed With Deployment by Nobody: 12:09pm On May 08, 2020
crownedrookie:
This brothel man.

How long before you realize you're wasting your time where you do not fit in?.

Goodluck to you sha
Re: Help Needed With Deployment by Nobody: 12:31pm On May 08, 2020
crownedrookie:
But bro, on a very serious note, why do you like to ridicule yourself? at your age.

1) What is full stack app? Lol funny brothel patronizer.
Don't you know the meaning of "stack" in programming?
We say full stack programmer , an application cannot be full stack!
Where do you come from?

2) Can any one walk me through the process and what I'm doing wrong??
No, you're not doing anything wrong. The truth is; you don't just fit in! You're trying to force yourself on a career path that doesn't suit you, besides you're already too old.
You belong to the brothels where you roam about day and nights.
By this time, anyone can deploy an app even with zero technical knowledge but if you're still finding it difficult to deploy your first app after several months of learning then you really need to think deep and sober reflect on your life.

Not to hate sha.. Im only giving my sincere advice.

Goodluck to whichever path you chose.
Re: Help Needed With Deployment by Nobody: 12:46pm On May 08, 2020
Lmao. It tickles me to death when I see this misguided cretin really trying his luck to see if he can get a back and forth from me cheesy grin cheesy
Still scrolling past without reading and reporting the trash cool
Re: Help Needed With Deployment by Nobody: 12:49pm On May 08, 2020
ToyinDipo:

Search for heroku on your machine, then set the path to the heroku executable as a path variable, or make sure you reference the actual path to the heroku executable, each time you want to push to heroku
Ookkkay... Will do. I went for a more hacky solution I saw online. Copying the heroku folder and pasting in my app directory and it worked but this seems more elegant
Re: Help Needed With Deployment by ToyinDipo(m): 1:59pm On May 08, 2020
crownedrookie:

Ookkkay... Will do. I went for a more hacky solution I saw online. Copying the heroku folder and pasting in my app directory and it worked but this seems more elegant
Good luck bro

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Which Computer Language Best Suite A Beginner / Career Opportunities As A Cyber Security Analyst / Advice On The Different Stages Of Programming For An Electrical Electronic Engr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.