Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,648 members, 7,889,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 11:13 PM

Pregnant Woman Kills Her Husband In Nasarawa Over A Phone Call With Another Lady - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pregnant Woman Kills Her Husband In Nasarawa Over A Phone Call With Another Lady (71453 Views)

24-Year-Old Woman Kills Her Son After The Father Rejected Him In Delta State / Dubai Porta Potty: Another Lady Shares Her Very Nasty Encounter / Fulani Herdsman Kills His Brother In Nasarawa Over Missing Cow (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Woman Kills Her Husband In Nasarawa Over A Phone Call With Another Lady by AbidexFIRE: 5:10pm On May 08, 2020
Maybe the man is not even the owner of the unborn baby seff
I suspect foul play
Re: Pregnant Woman Kills Her Husband In Nasarawa Over A Phone Call With Another Lady by Davidzy23(m): 5:11pm On May 08, 2020
The human heart is so full of evil and wickedness...
Now what is her reward after all?
Re: Pregnant Woman Kills Her Husband In Nasarawa Over A Phone Call With Another Lady by osusuallstars: 5:11pm On May 08, 2020
Chaii
Why nah
Your eyes din clear now

But men
Always code your runs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Woman Kills Her Husband In Nasarawa Over A Phone Call With Another Lady by brownemmanuel43(m): 5:11pm On May 08, 2020
Marriage wahala
Re: Pregnant Woman Kills Her Husband In Nasarawa Over A Phone Call With Another Lady by Nobody: 5:12pm On May 08, 2020
In a situation like this I prefer to sing Michael Jackson's song SPEECHLESS
Re: Pregnant Woman Kills Her Husband In Nasarawa Over A Phone Call With Another Lady by Samiah33(m): 5:13pm On May 08, 2020
There are some matters that don’t need a manly hand, I keep telling my friends if you are caught chatting or calling another lady, own up and beg for mercy with a serious love making. If you use power na yourself you dey do because ladies of nowadays no be here oo

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Woman Kills Her Husband In Nasarawa Over A Phone Call With Another Lady by omoteacher(m): 5:13pm On May 08, 2020
shocked

Another sad story apart from covid-19 death. So many heartless people among us.
Re: Pregnant Woman Kills Her Husband In Nasarawa Over A Phone Call With Another Lady by mu2sa2: 5:13pm On May 08, 2020
Kestolove:
Wetin carry Muhammad go marry Veronica?
Muhammad, figment of your morbid imagination.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Woman Kills Her Husband In Nasarawa Over A Phone Call With Another Lady by fykes(m): 5:13pm On May 08, 2020
Teenager just wasted her life. Many years if not life on jail.
Only Jesus can save this one now
Re: Pregnant Woman Kills Her Husband In Nasarawa Over A Phone Call With Another Lady by Nobody: 5:13pm On May 08, 2020
Emperormartin:
A girl born in the year 2000 can now expertly handle a knife and stab to death!!!

Hmmmm I fear for the future!!!

22 years old was born in 1998

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Kills Her Husband In Nasarawa Over A Phone Call With Another Lady by dinachi(m): 5:13pm On May 08, 2020
nairapark:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/05/pregnant-woman-kills-husband-over-phone-call-in-nasarawa/amp/
Nobody should be surprised! Since courts in the land headed by foolish idiotic and cursed judges has been setting women murderers free the incidence of women killing their husband has been on the increase!

Those judges has just emboldened women to kill !

Clap for yourselves asshole judges!
Re: Pregnant Woman Kills Her Husband In Nasarawa Over A Phone Call With Another Lady by Somzee(f): 5:14pm On May 08, 2020
She would suffer the consequences of her actions.

Now her eyes don clear.....dem no day telli person.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Kills Her Husband In Nasarawa Over A Phone Call With Another Lady by Drizzy5001(m): 5:14pm On May 08, 2020
22 years !!!? Ok
Re: Pregnant Woman Kills Her Husband In Nasarawa Over A Phone Call With Another Lady by iLegendd(m): 5:14pm On May 08, 2020
Sad.

Let her face the outcome.
Re: Pregnant Woman Kills Her Husband In Nasarawa Over A Phone Call With Another Lady by Nobody: 5:15pm On May 08, 2020
Hausa and Blood, if Hausa person and snake enter your house, leave the snake and chase the Hausa person out first before the snake.
Re: Pregnant Woman Kills Her Husband In Nasarawa Over A Phone Call With Another Lady by cynhamscakes(f): 5:15pm On May 08, 2020
Chai... She will end up in jail and possibly hanged!!!

Women... Learn to be strong and never ever take the route of murder. It never ends well for you.
Re: Pregnant Woman Kills Her Husband In Nasarawa Over A Phone Call With Another Lady by shegra58: 5:15pm On May 08, 2020
Robnectar:

nah yaradua go ans such question ooo cool
na one Nigeria cry
Re: Pregnant Woman Kills Her Husband In Nasarawa Over A Phone Call With Another Lady by Nobody: 5:16pm On May 08, 2020
You see this woman, they will never allow men live their life in full. Adam and eve was in the garden of eden, eve led to his downfall. Woman are really woe to man. God deliver us from devil incarnate women
Re: Pregnant Woman Kills Her Husband In Nasarawa Over A Phone Call With Another Lady by amanzejude(m): 5:16pm On May 08, 2020
The truth must be told...for the wife, it is a very disappointing and painful moment to see your husband you trusted so much making a sexy/romantic calls with another woman. However, the law must take it course...justice must be served on a murderer.

As per the pandemic, everyone will be fine. Let's remain optimistic and hopeful. At the end of the day, we will come out strong.

The first 400 people to like my Facebook post will be rewarded with airtime.
Once you have hit the "Like" button, inbox me the network that you use.
⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10214406165502535&id=1670269925&ref=bookmarks
Re: Pregnant Woman Kills Her Husband In Nasarawa Over A Phone Call With Another Lady by IJOBA2: 5:16pm On May 08, 2020
Kestolove:
TERRORISTA ISLAMISTAangry
Re: Pregnant Woman Kills Her Husband In Nasarawa Over A Phone Call With Another Lady by iPOOPinURmouth: 5:17pm On May 08, 2020
good move. kkill cheaters. same goes to guys, kill these cheating hoes not the guy that bleeped her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Woman Kills Her Husband In Nasarawa Over A Phone Call With Another Lady by Nobody: 5:17pm On May 08, 2020
If you already seen this on instablog raise your hands.
Re: Pregnant Woman Kills Her Husband In Nasarawa Over A Phone Call With Another Lady by AgroTrade: 5:17pm On May 08, 2020
What you get when you marry a kid

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Woman Kills Her Husband In Nasarawa Over A Phone Call With Another Lady by cynhamscakes(f): 5:18pm On May 08, 2020
And the sad thing is that it may have been an innocent phone call.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Kills Her Husband In Nasarawa Over A Phone Call With Another Lady by Bimpe29: 5:18pm On May 08, 2020
Awon eyan ti Maryam Sanda.
An eye for an eye thing.
Re: Pregnant Woman Kills Her Husband In Nasarawa Over A Phone Call With Another Lady by Kizzygentle: 5:19pm On May 08, 2020
Why does dis hausa women don't know how to handle marital issues for Christ sake. When ever I see marital issue relating to an hausa lady. There is always death involved. Too bad
Re: Pregnant Woman Kills Her Husband In Nasarawa Over A Phone Call With Another Lady by KingMicky3286: 5:19pm On May 08, 2020
I know this is not the right section to post this.

Please, i need a honest person who can give me a quotation for the decking of this 2 bedrooms .

E.g: Rods , cement, etc

If your quotation is acceptable, you will be given the job.
Mention me.

No scammers here please.

Re: Pregnant Woman Kills Her Husband In Nasarawa Over A Phone Call With Another Lady by tunary(m): 5:19pm On May 08, 2020
Kestolove:
E be like say veronica toto tight well well, when woman Toto too tight e dey turn man brain upside down
Re: Pregnant Woman Kills Her Husband In Nasarawa Over A Phone Call With Another Lady by ComradeShegs(m): 5:19pm On May 08, 2020
They always blame it on devil when they are the devil themselves.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Endsars Protester Stabbed To Death By Thugs In Kubwa, Abuja (disturbing Photos) / Kano Woman Locked Up By Her Husband For 3 Days Dies (Disturbing Photos) / Indonesia To Execute 5 Nigerians By Firing Squad On July 29, 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.