Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,927 members, 7,912,544 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 10:29 AM

My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation (127702 Views)

I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues / Kaha, Singer: I Met My Wife On Facebook After She Responded To My DM (Photo) / Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by Remmythe: 4:44pm On May 08, 2020
purples25:
Why must you actively DIG to find what she is doing? You didn't see anything on her phone. You are complaining. Why do you seek to satisfy yourself with evidence that she is cheating, she is evil. I know you will search heaven and earth until you find something to satisfy your claims. I don't know why you want to catch someone else so bad. Maybe you just want to be the victim in the relationship, while you really NEED her to be the bad guy in your life. You WANT and NEED to be the ANGEL in your relationship. Nonsense.

Cheater here�
Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by sylve11: 4:44pm On May 08, 2020
MichealKin50:
This is the same girl December last year before proposing to her, I asked her if she has cheated on me before. To get the truth from her, I lied to her that I've cheated on her she also told me she has cheated on me. When I finally told her that I was lying about cheating on her that since we met I've never seen another girl she also told me that she was lying too about cheating on me. When I told her to swear with the Holy Bible she refused to swear. I went ahead and proposed to her on 31st December hoping to marry her before end of this year.

Lwkmd.

Which kind small children play be this? grin grin cool

Generally, even women themselves know sey them bad.

You just have to take them the way they are o. cool
Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by flyingdutchman(m): 4:45pm On May 08, 2020
Genesils:
You can't figure out what that is?
If she deletes chats... She's not loyal... She's not faithful.
She's got a sideman
Or he is the sideman

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by Oye4u(m): 4:45pm On May 08, 2020
You better keep off before it's too late.For more information about Passive income please chat me up on WhatsApp 07069042992.
Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by sylve11: 4:47pm On May 08, 2020
[quote author=GreatResearcher1 post=89321919][/quote]

Better thrash my brother grin cool
Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by Tlyon(m): 4:48pm On May 08, 2020
grin [color=#006600][/color]that thing wey you dey find you go see am my brother,she might hate her phone hanging due to chat backup or so.
Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by fotadmowmend(m): 4:50pm On May 08, 2020
Your name must be stored as 'Evangelist 1' on that phone

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by Gracejeri(f): 4:50pm On May 08, 2020
Atimes it means nothing.. If she gives u enough attention.. Then get to know her more.. She might not be cheating.. Some ladies like me values their body. I got posted to serve somewhere to serve(nysc) I had no one there.. An uncle of mine that the wife died was asking me out when I went to live with him.... I called my sis.. She called her friend that lives there.. So I went to live with him till I got my accommodation... My BF called me(outside country) asked where I'm putting up.. I told him I'm staying with a guy till I get my place.. Do u know what he said? He said if you finish the nonsense you're doing with that guy.. If God says we will still marry.. We will marry.. I was shocked.. (this is someone I loved and was faithful to even in he's absence.. Someone I never slept with.. I wondered why that thought was in he's head) Why do men like pretenders.. Why do they hate being told the truth.. Would he have known if I told him I was living with a girl? But due to one lie breeds many lies I decided to tell him the truth right way but still he didn't value it(because he's ex left him in that state... When she came there to do Industrial training)..I told him our relationship ends there for comparing me to his ex(not like he gave me money when I was waiting to complete my accommodation money and I refused.. He had so many things at hand which I understood... Few days he called me back to apologise and said he likes me when I'm stubborn I told him I meant what I said that him saying those words were the last conversation I would have with him.. HE LOST ME.. I REPEAT,HE LOST ME.. COS HE LOVED ME TO MY FOOT BUT ALWAYS COMPARING HE'S EX INFEDELITY TO MINE........ SO IF YOU JUST SEE THAT IN YOUR BABES PHONE MAYBE IT MEANS NOTHING.. JUST ASK HER.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by Irore: 4:50pm On May 08, 2020
MichealKin50:
My Fiancée Does This. What Does It Mean?

Good day all.

The lockdown has brought my fiancée and I more closer. She spends most of her time now in my place than hers. While staying with me, I one day carried her phone to make call I discovered she doesn't put password on her phone.

Just few days ago while she was sleeping, I used her phone to Google something online and something pushed me to open her Facebook app. When I open, I realized she deletes chats after conversation. I was looking for the messages I do sent her on Facebook and could not find any.

I can't figure out what this means.
Simply to allow enough space in her phone.
Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by sylve11: 4:50pm On May 08, 2020
ProfEinstein:

Guy you be fool aswear..... Tueh embarassed

I tell you my brother.

That him post dey very funny. cool
Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by sylve11: 4:51pm On May 08, 2020
Deicide:
The op is too childish

Lol grin cool
Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by bishopmc(m): 4:52pm On May 08, 2020
MichealKin50:
This is the same girl December last year before proposing to her, I asked her if she has cheated on me before. To get the truth from her, I lied to her that I've cheated on her she also told me she has cheated on me. When I finally told her that I was lying about cheating on her that since we met I've never seen another girl she also told me that she was lying too about cheating on me. When I told her to swear with the Holy Bible she refused to swear. I went ahead and proposed to her on 31st December hoping to marry her before end of this year.

Bros, you are just keeping her company ni o. Ain't seeing an happy home if you guys get married.
Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by OriOko88(m): 4:52pm On May 08, 2020
Quaddafi29:
You shouldn't have done that without her express permission but the deed is done. You don't need a soothsayer to tell you are in the wrong bus. She is someone else's. clear off or suffer forever in the marriage. No password is because she is too forgetful to use one. She has many men and u may be just the most convenient. Get out
Why so conclude like that. This your assumptions sef na wa oo
Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by sylve11: 4:52pm On May 08, 2020
Openbusiness:

Guy there's nothing to figure out again. Any girl that deletes her chats (or archives her chat to make it invisible) is cheating, end of story. And that's the only reason her phone is not passworded, because she deletes the messages to cover her tracks. but if to say na me, mtchwwww, i go dig out all her deleted messages, hu born monkey. hu she b, she be Messi or Ronaldo? u cannot play a player na

How you want take dig the chats? cool
Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by Ceazario: 4:52pm On May 08, 2020
fykes:
Kwantinu until u discover Mungo park
���������������������� this guy madt gan
Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by alamoht(m): 4:54pm On May 08, 2020
It’s very wrong to check your partner’s phone.
Do you want to have heart attack?
I don’t check My Girlfriend’s phone And I was able to train her not to check anyone’s phone too.
Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by ehmmy11(m): 4:55pm On May 08, 2020
Udobobo:

She left her phone without a password for you to feel at ease with her whilst she do her thing codedly... Honestly speaking, the way naija girls cheat and at the same time pretending to be saints makes this institution called " marriage" more scary to me o!

bro you sabi the game 100% only sensible comment so far

To add to this seems op is the safest and sure option for marriage as him be good boy this kind of girl is very intelligent and am sure she fine well well... thank goodness Op attention has been caught before taking her to alter he needs to raise his game there are so many ways to hack someone when you have access to the phone.. I advice he put in a more serious effort pay attention to details from now on
Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by antidisestablis: 4:58pm On May 08, 2020
MichealKin50:

Good day all.

The lockdown has brought my fiancée and I more closer. She spends most of her time now in my place than hers. While staying with me, I one day carried her phone to make call I discovered she doesn't put password on her phone.

Just few days ago while she was sleeping, I used her phone to Google something online and something pushed me to open her Facebook app. When I open, I realized she deletes chats after conversation. I was looking for the messages I do sent her on Facebook and could not find any.

Though, I don't always advise people to do this, but in this case you need evidence. Why can't you use simple app to get her WhatsApp conversation
Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by sylve11: 4:58pm On May 08, 2020
BlueAir:
No offence but truthfully,YOU ARE STUPPPPPPPPPPIIIDDDDDDD. you caught her red handed and u let her use reverse psychology to get herself out of ur grabso after she refused to swear by the Bible,u still were blind and went ahead to propose.

This guy gat any brain at all??!!!

Mehn, the guy weak me. sad cool
Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by Dripeesha: 4:59pm On May 08, 2020
It means you should mind your business! C'mon man! What were you expecting to see? Her conversations with other guys? And then what next?..you confront and break up with her ? No bruh... You should be more than this... You don't have to monitor her it's toxic to the relationship.. Besides you haven't put a ring on the damn finger... She loves you enough to spend more time at yours than hers.. So take a chill pill and never pry into her phone or even life anymore... Learnt to love without restrictions that way you'll both be free and happy...
Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by sylve11: 4:59pm On May 08, 2020
modaink333:
Brother, she's cheating on you...

Same with my ex

My ex, I got to play a fast one on her by looking for a place she wrote her password, bros, waten I see for one mid night, eeh, I no sleep till day break

grin grin cool
Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by sylve11: 5:00pm On May 08, 2020
Kizzygentle:
My guy. Ignore all d advices here. If every guy base their relationship on checking a girls fone to proof a point. No guy will marry. Just have a side chick incase she chooses another guy over u at d end. Play along. Have it in mind that no girl is faithful so u don't kill ursef. The choice is urs though.

Hmmm cool
Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by OriOko88(m): 5:01pm On May 08, 2020
ignis:

There us something called privacy. What took you to her Facebook ?
Irresponsibility of the highest order.
I know you lots will be hippo critical in this matter. What's d big deal in checking his fiancee phone. There's nothing like privacy in relationship. Openness is the key. Don't be unfortunate pls

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by GboyegaD(m): 5:04pm On May 08, 2020
MichealKin50:
2yrs plus. She's very good and open hearted. She doesn't hide anything from me.

Why not just talk about it? That would help know where you stand.
Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by sketcherJ(m): 5:06pm On May 08, 2020
MichealKin50:

Good day all.

bro please don't listen to nairalanders concluding that she has others and you are the side nigga. The way they said it is so demeaning and it can make you damage something you have built
Even if she has, she has been sleeping in your place for how many days now ? She loves you more. Or why isn't she with them?
Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by Evercurious(f): 5:06pm On May 08, 2020
MichealKin50:

SHE IS A CHEAT.. But you dont need the bible swearing . do you?

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by OriOko88(m): 5:06pm On May 08, 2020
Angelfrost:
It's as well she deletes them all... She probably senses you would be a nosy, distrustful spy (a very childish and petty behavior)!!!

Married or not, everyone has a right to privacy, especially phone privacy... Going through a person's messages without permission is WRONG!!!

Wow. You've made huge sense. Clap for yourself undecided
Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by Evercurious(f): 5:08pm On May 08, 2020
Angelfrost:
It's as well she deletes them all... She probably senses you would be a nosy, distrustful spy (a very childish and petty behavior)!!!

Married or not, everyone has a right to privacy, especially phone privacy... Going through a person's messages without permission is WRONG!!!

PRIVACY my foot

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by NybenSBF101(m): 5:08pm On May 08, 2020
Lol. . You are not the only fiance she has.
Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 5:12pm On May 08, 2020
It means her daddy in the Lord won't be happy seeing her dirty chats with you. She's not supposi to have a boyfriend because she has to remain a virgin till she marry. So it's a sin to keep her chats with a man on the same phone that's she uses to spread the good news to people round the world. Now that you know she's an evangelist and shouldn't leave ungodly chats on her phone, what are you gonna do about it?.
Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by babaluckey: 5:13pm On May 08, 2020
It means you're about to lose your belove due to insecurity. My Advise, please stop insinuating that she's cheating on you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (21) (Reply)

"First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl / How My Ex Left Me After She Discovered My Salary Was 45k, I Now Earn This / Man Begging Law Graduate For Sex For 4 Years Exposed By The Lady - PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.