Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,756 members, 7,889,440 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 12:08 PM

"Stupid Nigerians" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Stupid Nigerians" (282 Views)

What I Told APC Agent Today And He Looked Stupid. / Musa Wada: I Will Be Stupid To Congratulate Yahaya Bello / Operation Python Dance ; A stupid mistake by Nigerian government. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Stupid Nigerians" by happy200(m): 1:18pm On May 08, 2020
The people I term "stupid Nigerians" are Nigerians who out of foolishness has believed that their is government in Nigeria.

It's disheartening to see or hear someone making references like " Obasanjo said" Fashola said e.t.c.
The question is who is Obasanjo and Fashola e.t.c in your life? Are you expecting them to make decisions that will favour you to his and their family's detriment?

Wake up guys and realize, "NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOU" life is strictly survival.

Stop believing that someone somewhere under any name or politics is their to help you, or will make decision that will favour you! That has never happened and will never happen. Please wake up and carry your cross.
THAT WAY YOU WILL LIVE A HAPPY AND PEACEFUL LIFE. THANKS
Re: "Stupid Nigerians" by Nobody: 1:19pm On May 08, 2020
grin... Na you STUPIDD PASS ! Mumu wailer !

Re: "Stupid Nigerians" by KanwuliaExtra: 2:09pm On May 08, 2020
NiZOOria! We wail thee! cry

(1) (Reply)

Sen. Effiong Bob Congratulates Udom Inoyo On Retirement From Exxonmobil / In 2015,nigeria Was The World's 3rd Fastest Growing Economy- Reno Omokri / We’re No Longer Safe In Lekki, Otitoju Has Failed – LERA Stakeholders Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.