Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,420 members, 7,881,542 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:21 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Celebrates Orji Uzor Kalu's Court Victory - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Celebrates Orji Uzor Kalu's Court Victory (682 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Celebrates VAL With His Ashawo - PHOTOS / Atiku Visits Zamara Governor-elect Mutawalle After Supreme Court Victory(photos) / Man Tumbles In Front Of A Car To Celebrate Oyetola’s Appeal Court Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Celebrates Orji Uzor Kalu's Court Victory by Ebonyitvnews: 2:19pm On May 08, 2020
The leader of the Indigenous people of Biafra Mazi Nnamdi Kanu on Friday congratulates the embattled senator Orji Uzor Kalu after Supreme court nullified his conviction.

Recall Ebonyitvnews had reported that Supreme Court on Friday Nullifies Orji Uzor Kalu’s Conviction.

Nnamdi Kanu while reacting to the ruling thanked God for Kalu' victory urging federal government to also set Olisah metuh free.

"God Almighty Chukwu Okike Abiama takes all the glory but I must also say that the moderately reasonable Alimajiri judge that quashed the original conviction should be commended for saving Abba Kyari & the rest of the core north from damaging scrutiny and global shame by #IPOB. Those that ignore our warnings do so at their peril"

"We have set Orji Uzor Kalu free today and while all reasonable Igbo people are happy, I am also looking forward to hearing the same about Olisah Metuh soon"

"There are other victims of this lopsided prosecution, they are incarcerated and MUST be released until all stolen money by this cabal is accounted for, starting from the nearly 14Billion Aso Rock Clinic they looted from 2015 to date"

"I am calling for an end to selective prosecution and the immediate release of the following people:Joshua Dariye,Jolly Nyame and James Bala Ngilari"

"Until such a time that Nigeria is serious about prosecuting all looters, nobody should be in prison. You cannot be jailing Christians from the Middle Belt and South in the name of fighting corruption while Fulani arch looters are jostling for who will be the next Chief of Staff and in effect de-facto president. Such injustice is what we are against not your fight against corruption" Nnamdi Kanu stated.

SOURCE; https://ebonyitvnews.com/2020/05/08/breaking-nnamdi-kanus-celebrates-orji-uzor-kalu-after-victory/

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Celebrates Orji Uzor Kalu's Court Victory by OgbeniOja1: 2:27pm On May 08, 2020
Is this legit INFO?? Lols
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Celebrates Orji Uzor Kalu's Court Victory by jlinkd78(m): 2:32pm On May 08, 2020
OgbeniOja1:
https://www.facebook.com/2242422276042512/posts/2678133885804680/ very legit. We are against selective prosecution and conviction
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Celebrates Orji Uzor Kalu's Court Victory by espn(m): 2:33pm On May 08, 2020
OgbeniOja1:
I don't think this is Kanu...He can't make a statement that is a bit reasonable like this...This must be the cloned kanu...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Celebrates Orji Uzor Kalu's Court Victory by truthfulperson: 2:35pm On May 08, 2020
hmmm
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Celebrates Orji Uzor Kalu's Court Victory by clevvermind(m): 2:37pm On May 08, 2020
espn:
I don't think this is Kanu...He can't make a statement that is a bit reasonable like this...This must be the cloned kanu...
keep deceiving yourself

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Celebrates Orji Uzor Kalu's Court Victory by evanso6226(f): 2:52pm On May 08, 2020
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Celebrates Orji Uzor Kalu's Court Victory by joejah33: 3:15pm On May 08, 2020
I thought they said anybody that says he or she is kanu is one judas from gabon
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Celebrates Orji Uzor Kalu's Court Victory by Nobody: 4:45pm On May 08, 2020
You mean the dead one or the impostor?

(1) (Reply)

"It Is An Insult To The Intelligence Of Nigerians For Buhari To..." - Reno Omokr / Video Of How Biafrans In Italy Remembered Their Fallen Heroes During Lockdown / UN To Announce New State Carved Out Of Nigeria, Cameroon July 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.