Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,819 members, 7,938,410 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 04:17 AM

Help!! Shul I Force Her To Abort It! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!! Shul I Force Her To Abort It! (955 Views)

Help Me... My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me And She Is Trying To Abort It. / My Fiancée Wants To Abort My Unborn Child Because Of Nursing Council Exam / Dem Force Her? : Lady Trends For Doing This On Her Wedding Day (Viral Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!! Shul I Force Her To Abort It! by Froshhh7(m): 4:36pm On May 08, 2020
Pls this is real life story n dont mind my English ..I realy need a serious mind ADVISE
I'm happily married with 3kids ...In company where I work a new lady just resume she is two years older than me and happily married but we no kids ..I never took her green lights serious until one day he came to my office n told me he n her hubby have no kids n the doctor told them nothing is wrong wit them .she also said her hubby is boring in sex wit her n she realy want to sex another man...I was dazed cos I dont know how all this concern me it now dawned on me that all this while she will shake n flash her cleavages at me whenever we meet around is for real.
She is a very endowed n pretty lady n already my dick was disobeying me again wit its hardness while she said all this ...I told her I will think of it but she said I must meet her at a restroom d following sartuday ...
Stupid me I went to d known place she gave me n she actually paid for all our edibles (she once told me her hubby is well to do n she only got d job to meet a guy)we entered a room she booked n she UnCloth me n ask me to UnCloth her I obey her n when I pull down her jeans n behold the real ass n d Camel to all my brain flew away I peel off her dress n lay her on d bed .I dipped my head in her soft pussy n suck it hungrily like my life defended on it she also had my dick in her mouth@69 ...she suddenly got up from d bed n gave me her back@doggy while I insert my rod n bang n bang n bang she was telling me all sort in ecstasy n calling my name n begging me never to leave her pussy ...she ask me to pour all my juice inside n then we collapsed.
This continue for several weekends even during lockdown until she happily came to tell me as we resume this covid that she is pregnant .
I was shocked n angered but she said she will pin it on her hubby n I ve no p but I must just continued to Bleep her regularly .....pls I ve a good home n I can't father another child outside ...wht do u advise .....how do I discharge her wit no blackmail cos she doesn't want to leave me ....m confused ...pls only mature n understanding ADVISE
Re: Help!! Shul I Force Her To Abort It! by gaby(m): 4:37pm On May 08, 2020
Blood of Emmanuel...sign of the cross.

Where your school dey?

Abeg answer me...

Wetin be the name of the school where you dey teach and where e dey?
Re: Help!! Shul I Force Her To Abort It! by GOFRONT(m): 4:44pm On May 08, 2020
GrammarNazi1 come and carry contract. Work plenty for you to do for here.......If u know u know

1 Like

Re: Help!! Shul I Force Her To Abort It! by fotadmowmend(m): 4:57pm On May 08, 2020
Blood of Zachariah..... She has to import the Chinese child to her country ni o
Re: Help!! Shul I Force Her To Abort It! by Orubebe01: 4:57pm On May 08, 2020
ode-ntic organism
Re: Help!! Shul I Force Her To Abort It! by Nobody: 4:57pm On May 08, 2020
Fake ass story.
Bull shits

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help!! Shul I Force Her To Abort It! by Froshhh7(m): 5:01pm On May 08, 2020
[quote author=gaby post=89327516]Blood of Emmanuel...sign of the cross.

Where your school dey?

Abeg answer me...

Wetin be the name of the school where you dey teach and where e dey?[/ 4 what u weakbrain?]
Re: Help!! Shul I Force Her To Abort It! by Froshhh7(m): 5:02pm On May 08, 2020
Pls move this to frontpage I'm not getting d right response
Re: Help!! Shul I Force Her To Abort It! by Diamond23(f): 5:05pm On May 08, 2020
Froshhh7:
Pls this is real life story n dont mind my English ..I realy need a serious mind ADVISE
I'm happily married with 3kids ...In school where I work a new teacher just resume she is two years older than me and happily married but we no kids ..I never took her green lights serious until one day he came to my office n told me he n her hubby have no kids n the doctor told them nothing is wrong wit them .she also said her hubby is boring in sex wit her n she realy want to sex another man...I was dazed cos I dont know how all this concern me it now dawned on me that all this while she will shake n flash her cleavages at me whenever we meet around is for real.
She is a very endowed n pretty lady n already my dick was disobeying me again wit its hardness while she said all this ...I told her I will think of it but she said I must meet her at a restroom d following sartuday ...
Stupid me I went to d known place she gave me n she actually paid for all our edibles we entered a room she booked n she UnCloth me n ask me to UnCloth her I obey her n when I pull down her jeans n behold the real ass n d Camel to all my brain flew away I peel off her dress n lay her on d bed .I dipped my head in her soft pussy n suck it hungrily like my life defended on it she also had my dick in her mouth@69 ...she suddenly got up from d bed n gave me her back@doggy while I insert my rod n bang n bang n bang she was telling me all sort in ecstasy n calling my name n begging me never to leave her pussy ...she ask me to pour all my juice inside n then we collapsed.
This continue for several weekends even during lockdown until she happily came to tell me as we resume this covid that she is pregnant .
I was shocked n angered but she said she will pin it on her hubby n I ve no p but I must just continued to Bleep her regularly .....pls I ve a good home n I can't father another child outside ...wht do u advise .....how do I discharge her wit no blackmail cos she doesn't want to leave me ....m confused ...pls only mature n understanding ADVISE
ADVISE!!!
Just continue

Re: Help!! Shul I Force Her To Abort It! by Tajbol4splend(m): 5:12pm On May 08, 2020
It is better to have a child outside marriage than to abort the pregnancy, we can't tell you to undo what you have done even if it was wrong, who knows her hubby might be the owner of the pregnancy you think it's yours unless she has not had sex with him since you have taken over the league table
Re: Help!! Shul I Force Her To Abort It! by Reex12(m): 5:16pm On May 08, 2020
Re: Help!! Shul I Force Her To Abort It! by ojun50(m): 5:19pm On May 08, 2020
Don't worry just leave ur normal life and continue where you stop , when you started did you inform any body here
Re: Help!! Shul I Force Her To Abort It! by Froshhh7(m): 7:11pm On May 08, 2020
Ninejaywon:
Fake ass story.

Bull shits
...is ur life fake too
Re: Help!! Shul I Force Her To Abort It! by Nobody: 7:13pm On May 08, 2020
Fakeness overflow.
Re: Help!! Shul I Force Her To Abort It! by Happyguy201: 7:14pm On May 08, 2020
First of all its not an IT that's a God's given baby what's wrong with people
Re: Help!! Shul I Force Her To Abort It! by Nobody: 7:34pm On May 08, 2020
Froshhh7:
...is ur life fake too

Swerve, you cook up bull-shiits as stories and dish out to the gullibles. Be productive with your life.
Re: Help!! Shul I Force Her To Abort It! by Nobody: 8:32pm On May 08, 2020
Froshhh7:
I'm happily married with 3kids ...In company where I work a new lady just resume she is two years older than me and happily married but we no kids ..I never took her green lights serious until one day he came to my office n told me he n her hubby have no kids n the doctor told them nothing is wrong wit them .she also said her hubby is boring in sex wit her n she realy want to sex another man...I was dazed cos I dont know how all this concern me it now dawned on me that all this while she will shake n flash her cleavages at me whenever we meet around is for real.
Stupid me I went to d known place she gave me n she actually paid for all our edibles (she once told me her hubby is well to do n she only got d job to meet a guy)we entered a room she booked n she UnCloth me n ask me to UnCloth her I obey her n when I pull down her jeans n behold the real ass n d Camel to all my brain flew away I peel off her dress n lay her on d bed .I dipped my head in her soft pussy n suck it hungrily like my life defended on it she also had my dick in her mouth@69 ...she suddenly got up from d bed n gave me her back@doggy while I insert my rod n bang n bang n bang she was telling me all sort in ecstasy n calling my name n begging me never to leave her pussy ...she ask me to pour all my juice inside n then we collapsed.
you cum inside her and watch it flow out like a boss..

Bossmove!

Na wetin she dey find before.. Its obvious, she won't abort it.. I wish you best of luck with her though..

I just pray it will not backfire on you in the future..
Re: Help!! Shul I Force Her To Abort It! by Favy1235(f): 8:47pm On May 08, 2020
Why do i have this feeling that this story is just too fake.
Re: Help!! Shul I Force Her To Abort It! by Froshhh7(m): 12:48pm On May 12, 2020
Favy1235:
Why do i have this feeling that this story is just too fake.
....even ur existence is fake
Re: Help!! Shul I Force Her To Abort It! by Nobody: 12:57pm On May 12, 2020
I hope you use protection and I hope you at least brushed your teeth after eating her kittykat before you kissed your Wife and kids. You can catch incurable STD from oral -s£x. Be careful!!
Re: Help!! Shul I Force Her To Abort It! by Stevyne: 2:55pm On May 12, 2020
Froshhh7:
If you know sat your story no be fake.
I will gladly tell you want to do to discard her.
She no go blackmail you
Re: Help!! Shul I Force Her To Abort It! by gunners160(m): 3:23pm On May 12, 2020
make I book space

(1) (Reply)

20k Giveaway For 10 Nairalanders. / / Women Don't Like Good Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.