Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,402 members, 7,961,244 topics. Date: Saturday, 28 September 2024 at 07:15 PM

My First Love Just Broke Up With Me - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My First Love Just Broke Up With Me (249 Views)

Rihanna Just Broke Up With Her Fiancé, ASAP Rocky / Simi Met Her First Love At The Age 13 / Peter Okoye: Paul Insults My Wife And Kids, That's Why P'square Broke Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My First Love Just Broke Up With Me by Nobody: 7:17pm On May 08, 2020
MY FIRST LOVE JUST BROKE UP WITH ME
The love of my life and my first love just broke up with me. We were together for over a year and this pain is unbearable. How do I cope?
There is nothing i have not done, i pleaded asking her to give me a second chance, but it seems i was talking to deaf ears
So i decided to pour out my feelings using a song title #HELPLESSY telling her how much i missed her... I love her so much it hurt.
Follow links below to stream and download
music video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhy0h1gvrnw
Please subscribe to my YouTube channel and
also click on the notification icon.
And i'd love to get a feedback after you've
listened to the song.
HOW DO I COPE I LOVE HER SO MUCH, WHAT SHOULD I DO PLS

(1) (Reply)

Facebook For Dating Launches Free In Nigeria / Most Popular And Common Music Style Around The Globe / Banky W Kicks As FG Gives National Assembly N27B For Building Renovation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.