Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,490 members, 7,964,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 04:29 AM

Lagos Discharges More 48 COVID-19 Patients - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lagos Discharges More 48 COVID-19 Patients (15021 Views)

Lagos Discharges Four More COVID-19 Patients / Covid-19 Patients Being Treated In Lagos Hospital Beg Nigerians To Stay At Home / Six COVID-19 Patients To Be Discharged In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Discharges More 48 COVID-19 Patients by Nobody: 9:41pm On May 08, 2020
tunjijones:

Hey my friend.

You are indeed a big f00l
So u are a friend of a big f00l cheesy
Re: Lagos Discharges More 48 COVID-19 Patients by fergie001: 9:42pm On May 08, 2020
Lorazepam:

Check lsmoh twitter, 42 were discharged today, 48 yesterday.
Thanks....then they should change the post and not the topic.

The post still says 48 instead of 42.

It still says May 7 rather than 8.
Re: Lagos Discharges More 48 COVID-19 Patients by vasco01(m): 9:43pm On May 08, 2020
Breaking news: Lagos State government discharge 32 malaria patient and 10 typhoid patient at the Lagos isolation center

Idiot na we unna wan carry play tricks for

1 Like

Re: Lagos Discharges More 48 COVID-19 Patients by apexc7697: 9:44pm On May 08, 2020
Re: Lagos Discharges More 48 COVID-19 Patients by Awwache: 9:46pm On May 08, 2020
Lagos amaka tongue
Re: Lagos Discharges More 48 COVID-19 Patients by directonpc(m): 9:49pm On May 08, 2020
BeeBeeOoh:
I'm afraid to say that this COVID-19 stuff in Nigeria is beginning to look like a scam. Because, I've lived more than 3 decades in this very country and I've come to realize that NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE IN NIGERIA.

Firstly, USA, UK, Italy, Germany, France etc that has better hospitals than us doesn't discharge COVID-19 patients the way Nigeria does. I mean, what drugs do our doctors use on the infected patients that made them recover from the virus?? Why can't they make the drugs known to all of us. Our Health Minister Need To Tell Us Something We Don't Know

Secondly, why is that the result of the infected people per day always come after 9:30pm or mostly mid night's?

Thirdly, Anambra index case was a lie because I know the man that was reported to have been infected with the virus very well, the man was never infected in the first place it was just hoax and people swallowed it hook, line and sinker. God help us

I'm just a concerned Nigerian think out loud
You are a very ignorant man.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Discharges More 48 COVID-19 Patients by Owiijoh(m): 9:50pm On May 08, 2020
Not all Nigerians are blind and don't think out loud.
Re: Lagos Discharges More 48 COVID-19 Patients by farem: 9:51pm On May 08, 2020
sexylassie2:
Lagos keep discharging large amount of people, i fear for Lagos

So none relapse?

I dont believe it

Why is good news so toxic to you?
You don't believe nobody died today and therefore sad.
Two people died among them in Lagos yesterday and I know you would be happy with that.
Re: Lagos Discharges More 48 COVID-19 Patients by eleko1: 9:51pm On May 08, 2020
Tell dem the bitter truth.The kids will attack/insult U.let the government continue to deceive the people with their scamdemic
BeeBeeOoh:
I'm afraid to say that this COVID-19 stuff in Nigeria is beginning to look like a scam. Because, I've lived more than 3 decades in this very country and I've come to realize that NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE IN NIGERIA.

Firstly, USA, UK, Italy, Germany, France etc that has better hospitals than us doesn't discharge COVID-19 patients the way Nigeria does. I mean, what drugs do our doctors use on the infected patients that made them recover from the virus?? Why can't they make the drugs known to all of us. Our Health Minister Need To Tell Us Something We Don't Know

Secondly, why is that the result of the infected people per day always come after 9:30pm or mostly mid night's?

Thirdly, Anambra index case was a lie because I know the man that was reported to have been infected with the virus very well, the man was never infected in the first place it was just hoax and people swallowed it hook, line and sinker. God help us

1 Like

Re: Lagos Discharges More 48 COVID-19 Patients by SirWarlock: 9:53pm On May 08, 2020
BeeBeeOoh:

Find out the daily recoveries of those countries you mentioned undecided
Re: Lagos Discharges More 48 COVID-19 Patients by Liposure: 9:56pm On May 08, 2020
Covidorganics is working
Re: Lagos Discharges More 48 COVID-19 Patients by SirWarlock: 9:56pm On May 08, 2020
directonpc:
You are a very ignorant man.
Sad thing is they are always the first to comment lipsrsealed
Re: Lagos Discharges More 48 COVID-19 Patients by SirWarlock: 9:57pm On May 08, 2020
YungJo207:
USA FDA says one medicine is what they approve and all of a sudden Lagos dey discharge large number of people than before....is anybody thinking what am thinking??

Beside when will Buhari step down in shame for Sanwo olu or osinbajo to take over that man is not fit for such office.
whats large about 48 undecided
Re: Lagos Discharges More 48 COVID-19 Patients by SirWarlock: 9:59pm On May 08, 2020
Reference:

Is there something wrong with you. How many times will you be told that corona virus has no drug therapy and you keep on asking about drugs they use.

Viruses of all kinds are not destroyed by drugs because they reside in cells. And to destroy them will mean destroying the body itself. Secondly most viruses will mutate to seek better ways of multiplying in cells so specific drugs cannot always be administered in general. That is why the symptoms vary from person to person.

What people who get admitted are treated for are the symptoms together with preventing consequent bacterial infection to buy time for the body to fight the infection itself. That is why it takes long to recover from. The body itself has to study the virus and build its own army of killer cells to fight the virus. That takes time particularly if your cells are compromised by underlying issues.

So stop yakking about treatment. There is no special formula. If you have a cough you will be given an expectorant, if you have a fever you will be given paracetamol, if your blood pressure is dodgy you will be infused and if you cannot breathe well.you will be given oxygen. There is no special covid 19 medicine. Everyone is treated by the way he or she presents.
This should be among first comments
Re: Lagos Discharges More 48 COVID-19 Patients by kingkon(m): 10:00pm On May 08, 2020
Pollitically detained, pollitically discharged .. all to flow with the sequence of the day.. now this is to support the ease of lockdown. NOLYWOOD Naija

1 Like

Re: Lagos Discharges More 48 COVID-19 Patients by apexc1701: 10:02pm On May 08, 2020
[color=#] 2852149[/color]
Re: Lagos Discharges More 48 COVID-19 Patients by directonpc(m): 10:03pm On May 08, 2020
SirWarlock:
Sad thing is they are always the first to comment lipsrsealed
very sad. Ignorance is so loud
Re: Lagos Discharges More 48 COVID-19 Patients by Rhemy2013(f): 10:05pm On May 08, 2020
Lol another 42 malaria patient discharge.. grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos Discharges More 48 COVID-19 Patients by Luckydubby7(m): 10:06pm On May 08, 2020
tunjijones:

Hey my friend.

You are indeed a big f00l
. He is not but u.
Re: Lagos Discharges More 48 COVID-19 Patients by NnamdiN: 10:09pm On May 08, 2020
Lordjiggs09:
thank goodness. God please heal the world and make it a better place.

Meanwhile,
check my signature for that affordable land and other real estate properties in Igbo-land and beyond.
Igbo bu Igbo mmamma nu, nke Onye na eme, ya gazie. o kwa nu aku ruo uno bu ife anyi no zi na ya.
kpoo mu ma o bu whatsapp efu, asato, efu, isii, ano, ano, asaa, ato, ano, ano, ato. Ya gazie umu Igbo ndi oma.
I'm curious. What is your current assessment of PMB Are you still proud of your sole vote then ?
Re: Lagos Discharges More 48 COVID-19 Patients by samdaisi: 10:09pm On May 08, 2020
The inec result of Lagos and Kano tomorrow will not be easy at all because those are the state determines election result.
please multiply Lagos by 4
kano by 2
Re: Lagos Discharges More 48 COVID-19 Patients by Luckydubby7(m): 10:10pm On May 08, 2020
intruder15:

I just hope none of your family members or your friends will be a casualty before you believe it's real. I pray so. Cuz the experience won't be nice. Abba Kyari is dead. Remember that.
. Why always Abba Kyari am tired of hearing this pls. There are more to covid19 in Nigeria. In any situation there are always a beneficiary. U may be part of them.
Re: Lagos Discharges More 48 COVID-19 Patients by sexylassie2(f): 10:17pm On May 08, 2020
farem:

Why is good news so toxic to you?
You don't believe nobody died today and therefore sad.
Two people died among them in Lagos yesterday and I know you would be happy with that.

I like good news

All over the world people relaspe

also you discharged 46 people back into a city that have violated lockdown and self isolation, the chance of all these people getting infected again is high
Re: Lagos Discharges More 48 COVID-19 Patients by letilex: 10:18pm On May 08, 2020
Learn how to make a face mask from paper towels
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZsIPhvQNMY
Re: Lagos Discharges More 48 COVID-19 Patients by Orestino(m): 10:22pm On May 08, 2020
Rhemy2013:
Lol another 42 malaria patient discharge.. grin

when they come for your head, I wont beg for you
Re: Lagos Discharges More 48 COVID-19 Patients by apexc6942: 10:23pm On May 08, 2020
[color=#] 4843810[/color]
Re: Lagos Discharges More 48 COVID-19 Patients by apexc8114: 10:27pm On May 08, 2020
Re: Lagos Discharges More 48 COVID-19 Patients by Spallanzani: 10:28pm On May 08, 2020
Wolgrace:

All against programmed deceptive predictions disguised as an emotional care giver... If you know, you know..
The guy you are quoting is naive. They will not succeed, those waiting for Africa to go on her knees so they can bring out their vaccines and get millions of dollars through patent will not succeed. We shall win this war against covid19 by the power of almighty God the giver of life.
Re: Lagos Discharges More 48 COVID-19 Patients by apexc9039: 10:32pm On May 08, 2020
[color=#] 3580255[/color]
Re: Lagos Discharges More 48 COVID-19 Patients by Luckydubby7(m): 10:32pm On May 08, 2020
directonpc:
very sad. Ignorance is so loud
. Hope u saw your people in Gombe State isolation protesting again. Guess what? They are Covid19 patients.
Re: Lagos Discharges More 48 COVID-19 Patients by Nobody: 10:35pm On May 08, 2020
All these politicians wey una dey use fake coronavirus report dey take embezzled our money, Nah God go judge una.
Una chop money unto ordinary dry cough and thyroid fever, una dey call am coronavirus. God will judge you people.
Una dey lock us on top say we no follow una share the money. God go judge you.

Why be say Nah all the governors and big men wey get coronavirus survive am for Nigeria. Why do you sit one corner and be doctoring figure in order to collect money from the naive philanthropic...
Re: Lagos Discharges More 48 COVID-19 Patients by Siberia01(m): 10:37pm On May 08, 2020
Orestino:
42 dry cough patients
cheesy u dey craxe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Baby Gets Pencil Stuck In Her Brain! / COVID-19: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Distributes 35,000 Test Kits To Kano, 14 States / Kaduna Declares 2 Runaway COVID-19 Patients Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.