Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,404 members, 7,891,782 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 06:58 PM

I Have Never Ever Seen Friendship Between 2 Ladies Last More Than 2years Why?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Never Ever Seen Friendship Between 2 Ladies Last More Than 2years Why?? (3459 Views)

Ekpe Akpove: Wedding Pictures Of The Man Who Married 2 Ladies In Delta State / Kemi Or Ore: Who Should He Marry? - Chat Between 2 Friends Goes Viral / Nude Photo Of Martin Khafafa Bathing With 2 Ladies After Sex Leaks Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Never Ever Seen Friendship Between 2 Ladies Last More Than 2years Why?? by Factfinder1(m): 9:11pm On May 08, 2020
I have never ever seen friendship between some ladies last more than 2years and I wonder why

Re: I Have Never Ever Seen Friendship Between 2 Ladies Last More Than 2years Why?? by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:41pm On May 08, 2020
hang around better people in your life, you will automatically meet different/better people...

5 Likes

Re: I Have Never Ever Seen Friendship Between 2 Ladies Last More Than 2years Why?? by MJBOLT: 9:57pm On May 08, 2020
not true
Re: I Have Never Ever Seen Friendship Between 2 Ladies Last More Than 2years Why?? by habsydiamond(m): 10:10pm On May 08, 2020
Too much of bollywood movies has affected your judgement... Try looking pass ur environment.

1 Like

Re: I Have Never Ever Seen Friendship Between 2 Ladies Last More Than 2years Why?? by landmark86: 10:12pm On May 08, 2020
I disagree with that.
Re: I Have Never Ever Seen Friendship Between 2 Ladies Last More Than 2years Why?? by Nobody: 11:04pm On May 08, 2020
Modified: undecided I feel more secured around SOME guys (very very).
With some guys,it's more of business,jobs,IT,computer programming, robotics n the likes of it.

With MOST girls, its all about boyfriend this,boyfriend that,eyelashes this,eyelashes that,lip gloss this lip gloss that. Wtf, who needs all these things
Maybe, that's the reason why

(I believe the only mistake here was omitting one word undecided)

20 Likes

Re: I Have Never Ever Seen Friendship Between 2 Ladies Last More Than 2years Why?? by Nobody: 11:08pm On May 08, 2020
because amongst women competition too dey cheesy
if her friend is a little sexier than her quarrell
if her friend carry big bakassi pass her quarrel
if clothes dey fit her friend wella quarrel cheesy
also man fit cause quarrel amongst two female friends
i still recall back then in school two girls in my area who were friends and they were fighting themselves over my landlord who was over 75.

5 Likes

Re: I Have Never Ever Seen Friendship Between 2 Ladies Last More Than 2years Why?? by googi: 2:00am On May 09, 2020
Tomboy

StacyO:
undecided I feel more secured around guys (very very).
With guys,it's more of business,jobs,IT,computer programming, robotics n the likes of it.

With girls, its all about boyfriend this,boyfriend that,eyelashes this,eyelashes that,lip gloss this lip gloss that. Wtf, who needs all these things

3 Likes

Re: I Have Never Ever Seen Friendship Between 2 Ladies Last More Than 2years Why?? by Nobody: 7:38am On May 09, 2020
googi:
Tomboy

grin
You're wrong lol
That I hang out with boys doesn't make me a tomboy.
Its just the intellect I'm looking out for,besides I don't talk much n you know how most girls talk.
I wear skirts,gowns,crop top with jeans too grin

2 Likes

Re: I Have Never Ever Seen Friendship Between 2 Ladies Last More Than 2years Why?? by Ginaz(f): 8:13am On May 09, 2020
StacyO:
With guys,it's more of business,jobs,IT,computer programming, robotics n the likes of it.

With girls, its all about boyfriend this,boyfriend that,eyelashes this,eyelashes that,lip gloss this lip gloss that. Wtf, who needs all these things

You hang around dumb females then !!! Change your circle or maybe you are the same dumb category with them . I don’t see how you can comfortably be friends with guys and say you can’t find at least even one female that converse intelligently . Pure lies !!! You just wanna have a reason to hate your gender .

12 Likes

Re: I Have Never Ever Seen Friendship Between 2 Ladies Last More Than 2years Why?? by Nobody: 9:41am On May 09, 2020
Change your circle . I don’t see how you can comfortably be friends with guys and say you can’t
find at least even one female that converse intelligently . Pure lies !!! You just wanna have a reason to hate your gender .[/quote]

Dumbest thing I've ever read,Ginaz.
I have female friends too.
And yes, I don't roll with dumb peeps.
I'm the type you call scanner,it's just something I've observed.
I'll choose the f gender over n over again. I'm proud to be a girl,but,that shouldn't stop me from making a choice.

Besides,with guys I get to know a lot about their tricks,manipulations and most of the secrets we ladies don't know. With girls,it's all about the fantasies. lefulefu even gave some points. I take my time when it comes to making friends,both males(platonic relationships) and females alike. I see nothing wrong with that undecided undecided undecided

7 Likes

Re: I Have Never Ever Seen Friendship Between 2 Ladies Last More Than 2years Why?? by mhizv(f): 10:00am On May 09, 2020
lefulefu:
i still recall back then in school two girls in my area who were friends and they were fighting themselves over my landlord who was over 75.

grin

1 Like

Re: I Have Never Ever Seen Friendship Between 2 Ladies Last More Than 2years Why?? by mhizv(f): 10:04am On May 09, 2020
StacyO:

I have more male friends than females.. our discussions center mostly on IT,business venture and educative stuffs.

The only female friend I have,been friends since sec sch. And she's still my friend cos she's business minded and has lil time for irrelevant shiit. I don't keep friends that r only interested in boys, phones,and have no plan for themselves. It's a waste of time

4 Likes

Re: I Have Never Ever Seen Friendship Between 2 Ladies Last More Than 2years Why?? by pansophist(m): 10:09am On May 09, 2020
I have not seen a guy that prefers to have female friends than male, but I have seen lots of women that prefer to have male friends than female.

12 Likes

Re: I Have Never Ever Seen Friendship Between 2 Ladies Last More Than 2years Why?? by straton: 10:14am On May 09, 2020
To lend my voice to this, I will quote Blaise Paschal, a mathematician who later became a philosopher;
"All of man's problems is caused by his inability to sit quietly in a room alone."

P.S: Please kind people of Nairaland, I have eaten today but I can't learn my programming today because I don't have data. If you can send 1000 to 3099105115. (First Bank), you will meet a good karma today and I promise to do the favour for someone else whenever I can.
Re: I Have Never Ever Seen Friendship Between 2 Ladies Last More Than 2years Why?? by tunize(m): 10:21am On May 09, 2020
Na were u know reach u talk reach.
Re: I Have Never Ever Seen Friendship Between 2 Ladies Last More Than 2years Why?? by Nobody: 10:22am On May 09, 2020
lefulefu:
Louder.

Silly and unhealthy competition is simply the answer for mature ones but as for slay queens, na mostly man wahala.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Never Ever Seen Friendship Between 2 Ladies Last More Than 2years Why?? by Olunmercy56(f): 10:25am On May 09, 2020
I have a friend of over 25 years, so say another thing lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: I Have Never Ever Seen Friendship Between 2 Ladies Last More Than 2years Why?? by PrettyBunny(f): 10:26am On May 09, 2020
Wrong tho..

I have two female friends that we have known each other for 5 years now and we are still solid..

I can't let them go because, they are too awesome

2 Likes

Re: I Have Never Ever Seen Friendship Between 2 Ladies Last More Than 2years Why?? by Stephenmoka4(m): 10:43am On May 09, 2020
I have seen many that last more than double that amount of that years and still counting

3 Likes

Re: I Have Never Ever Seen Friendship Between 2 Ladies Last More Than 2years Why?? by Saintmary(f): 10:45am On May 09, 2020
Ginaz:

You hang around dumb females then !!! Change your circle or maybe you are the same dumb category with them . I don’t see how you can comfortably be friends with guys and say you can’t find at least even one female that converse intelligently . Pure lies !!! You just wanna have a reason to hate your gender .
She is a pickmesha

2 Likes

Re: I Have Never Ever Seen Friendship Between 2 Ladies Last More Than 2years Why?? by Nobody: 11:10am On May 09, 2020
mhizv:

I have more male friends than females.. our discussions center mostly on IT,business venture and educative stuffs.

The only female friend I have,been friends since sec sch. And she's still my friend cos she's business minded and has lil time for irrelevant shiit. I don't keep friends that r only interested in boys, phones,and have no plan for themselves. It's a waste of time
Exactly
It's just a psychological stuff.
IQ too

There are dumb guys too. Vice versa
I have 2 female friends too from high sch, days,focused and eager to achieve.
Its just the click click tick.
Re: I Have Never Ever Seen Friendship Between 2 Ladies Last More Than 2years Why?? by folake4u(f): 12:31pm On May 09, 2020
You're wrong. I have female friends that I've been with for more than 5years now. You should really change that mentality of yours.

3 Likes

Re: I Have Never Ever Seen Friendship Between 2 Ladies Last More Than 2years Why?? by ThatFairGuy: 12:39pm On May 09, 2020
Wetin mynd no go cause! I found myself in romance section? very unusual
Back to the topic, It's very wrong. This affects both sex, if they couldn't understand themselves.
Re: I Have Never Ever Seen Friendship Between 2 Ladies Last More Than 2years Why?? by Ginaz(f): 1:14pm On May 09, 2020
StacyO:
Change your circle . I don’t see how you can comfortably be friends with guys and say you can’t
find at least even one female that converse intelligently . Pure lies !!! You just wanna have a reason to hate your gender .

Dumbest thing I've ever read,Ginaz.
I have female friends too.
And yes, I don't roll with dumb peeps.
I'm the type you call scanner,it's just something I've observed.
I'll choose the f gender over n over again. I'm proud to be a girl,but,that shouldn't stop me from making a choice.

Besides,with guys I get to know a lot about their tricks,manipulations and most of the secrets we ladies don't know. With girls,it's all about the fantasies. lefulefu even gave some points. I take my time when it comes to making friends,both males(platonic relationships) and females alike. I see nothing wrong with that undecided undecided undecided

You’re changing your story!!! You said “WITH GIRLS” it’s all about boyfriends and eye lashes ! You were not specific about anything none did you said anything positive ABOUT the female gender !!!

So what’s up with the sudden U-turn ? What’s up with I’ll choose “F gender “ that only talks about “ boyfriends and lashes” you accused them of in the first place ?

With the guys you specifically said at first ..” they were more of business.. I.T, educational stuffs” you talk mostly about .. so what’s up with the suddenly with guys , I get to know about their tricks, manipulations and most things we ladies don’t know bla bla bla grin

You change mouth a lot . Stick to one . You branded your female friends those names you called them cos that’s what you too talk about anyway” boyfriends and lashes” grin. There are girls who talk intelligently and more fun around than guys.. like majority of my female friends .

Stop hanging round guys in the disguise of they know more .. girls who have more male friends na dem Dey do pass. Bye !!!

4 Likes

Re: I Have Never Ever Seen Friendship Between 2 Ladies Last More Than 2years Why?? by Nobody: 1:40pm On May 09, 2020
J111333:
Louder.

Silly and unhealthy competition is simply the answer for mature ones but as for slay queens, na mostly man wahala.
u go tire for slay queens ehn cheesy.the girls with matured minds get along true..na the slayqueens amongst them dey fight and quarrel over silly issues cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Have Never Ever Seen Friendship Between 2 Ladies Last More Than 2years Why?? by amrichy(m): 1:47pm On May 09, 2020
Ginaz:

A great majority of girls naturally loathe tasking themselves intellectually. How many great female thinkers, philosophers, scientists, inventors, programmers etc can you name?
I think a girl who prefers intelligent conversations to meaningless chit-chats will probably find more delight in keeping company with guys (plus she will get other delightful things too, if she doesn't mind).

1 Like

Re: I Have Never Ever Seen Friendship Between 2 Ladies Last More Than 2years Why?? by amrichy(m): 1:50pm On May 09, 2020
StacyO:

Are you sure that's really why love being around guys? What about what they give you in the other room?

1 Like

Re: I Have Never Ever Seen Friendship Between 2 Ladies Last More Than 2years Why?? by Ginaz(f): 1:57pm On May 09, 2020
amrichy:

A great majority of girls naturally loathe tasking themselves intellectually. How many great female thinkers, philosophers, scientists, inventors, programmers etc can you name?
I think a girl who prefers intelligent conversations to meaningless chit-chats will probably find more delight in keeping company with guys (plus she will get other delightful things too, if she doesn't mind).

I don’t think so. All my female friends have businesses .. we even have a group chats we talk about normal happenings about life . It’s such a worrying thought people should think the female gender have shallow thinking or ain’t intelligent enough to converse deeply with . Not all men converse intelligently too.

Just cos you met few women who couldn’t hold intellectual talks doesn’t measure as a yard stick for all. Everyone can’t converse or have the same rate of intelligence irrespective of gender status.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Never Ever Seen Friendship Between 2 Ladies Last More Than 2years Why?? by KenBen217: 1:58pm On May 09, 2020
StacyO:

my dear...I wish to have given you a big hug but it's just online...I no fit...
Re: I Have Never Ever Seen Friendship Between 2 Ladies Last More Than 2years Why?? by Briller: 2:27pm On May 09, 2020
That's a wrong assumption. If you look well before choosing your friends, based on your values, you will be shocked at how far the friendship can go.

I have friends who I still relate very well with, starting from very young age, as a teen. I'm in my 40s now and we still roll like sisters. I can count at least about 8of them.

4 Likes

Re: I Have Never Ever Seen Friendship Between 2 Ladies Last More Than 2years Why?? by amrichy(m): 2:31pm On May 09, 2020
Ginaz:

I don’t think so. All my female friends have businesses .. we even have a group chats we talk about normal happenings about life . It’s such a worrying thought people should think the female gender have shallow thinking or ain’t intelligent enough to converse deeply with . Not all men converse intelligently too.

Just cos you met few women who couldn’t hold intellectual talks doesn’t measure as a yard stick for all. Everyone can’t converse or have the same rate of intelligence irrespective of gender status.

I didn't say all... I said a great majority of girls. Personally, I have a few female acquaintances who are intellectually sound. But on the whole, intellectual discourse is much more commoner among guys than girls. And of course, to buttress your point, there are girls who converse more intelligently than some guys.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"He Is A Good Guy, But He Is Short And Ugly" Girl Cries Out / Difference Between Ashawo, Hookup And Runs Girl / Something's Wrong With This Photo !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.