Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,159 members, 7,890,922 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:18 AM

Ddb's Judgement! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ddb's Judgement! (746 Views)

DDB Lagos Graduate Internship / Ddb Lagos Vacancies - Any News? / Awaiting Ddb Next Stage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ddb's Judgement! by AbusM(m): 7:20pm On Jun 08, 2007
I am really amazed that nobody has actually held it down with DDB"s judgement. Does it mean you  guys are actually satisfied that you failed the test , I begin trip o ,  No be positive tripping at all,  Well im on course  anyway, just that im concearned, one struggle my people.
Re: Ddb's Judgement! by kpizzle: 10:24pm On Jun 08, 2007
My brother/sister, na so we see am o. Unfortunately, we are living in an employer's world here in Nigeria. DDB is not expected to perform better than other Nigeria company. Just look elsewhere for your own promiseland. pele(sorry).

note: I also wrote the test and was not invited for interview.
Re: Ddb's Judgement! by adten(m): 1:28pm On Jun 09, 2007
I quite agree with u guys. Some of us are sure that at least based on performance @ d test, we'll be called for interview. I wonder what their criteria was. Anyway, da best is on the way- for the one who believes.
Re: Ddb's Judgement! by cyberpaul(m): 4:49pm On Jun 09, 2007
I strongly feel that for all the presentation DDb did they are not very different from all other companies. Their test was a complete lift off maersklines test the only thing different was the name of the compnay. I had written maersk and passed so i wonder why i would fail the same test . And come to think of it why did we have to wait till forever to get the result.
Truth be told there was magomago, pure and simple.
We all will definitely get a job to the glory of God and to the shame of DDb and the Devil.

One love
Re: Ddb's Judgement! by tititoyin: 12:29pm On Jun 11, 2007
Na wa o! To think that the test was so simple. May God help us.

(1) (Reply)

Oceanic Test Ph Out! / Online Job For Journalists / Mise Trainee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.