Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,562 members, 7,944,684 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 09:50 PM

“A Newly Married Woman Offered Me 3million To Impregnate Her” – Man Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “A Newly Married Woman Offered Me 3million To Impregnate Her” – Man Reveals (3210 Views)

Naira Marley Replies A Marlian Lady Who Asked Him To Impregnate Her / Naira Marley Replies A Lady Who Asked Him To Impregnate Her / Ugandan Singer Begs Wizkid To Impregnate Her, Says "My Womb Is Ready" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

“A Newly Married Woman Offered Me 3million To Impregnate Her” – Man Reveals by temi4christ: 10:03pm On May 08, 2020
A Nigerian man on Facebook, Kosi Ugo has advised his fellow men to conduct DNA tests for their kids, following an offer he recently received.

Kosi Ugo DNAAccording to him, a newly married woman offered him 3 million naira last year to impregnant her, saying she doesn’t want her kids to take after her husband.

“Last year, a newly married woman offered me 3 million naira to impregnate her.

According to her, she didn’t want her children to take her husband genes, because he was short, bald and his family had traces of ancestral madness.

Dear men;

I heard DNA now ranges from between 50-100k.

You don’t need to inform your wife – just take strands of your children’s hair while they are asleep and present them at the hospital.

There’s a huge chance that more than half of your children are not yours.

©Kosi Ugo” he wrote.
See full story:
https://afrigistbase.com/a-newly-married-woman-offered-me-3million-to-impregnate-her-man-reveals/
Re: “A Newly Married Woman Offered Me 3million To Impregnate Her” – Man Reveals by Righteousness89(m): 10:06pm On May 08, 2020
Iniquity Everywhere!!

1 Like

Re: “A Newly Married Woman Offered Me 3million To Impregnate Her” – Man Reveals by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:06pm On May 08, 2020
but her kids would have her INSANE genes, na?!

3 Likes

Re: “A Newly Married Woman Offered Me 3million To Impregnate Her” – Man Reveals by kaptaintintin: 10:07pm On May 08, 2020
Where can i find suc opportunity ehn?

2 Likes

Re: “A Newly Married Woman Offered Me 3million To Impregnate Her” – Man Reveals by Reginaspice(f): 10:08pm On May 08, 2020
Too bad

meanwhile if you are interested in telecom business and you don't know
-- what it is all about, --How to start such business --The requirements send me chat now on whatsapp, remember the tutorial is free of charge.
+234 706 185 6701
Re: “A Newly Married Woman Offered Me 3million To Impregnate Her” – Man Reveals by chatinent: 10:09pm On May 08, 2020
I was a victim of this too.

1 Like

Re: “A Newly Married Woman Offered Me 3million To Impregnate Her” – Man Reveals by Alhajiclem: 10:13pm On May 08, 2020
U Neva know with women.
Re: “A Newly Married Woman Offered Me 3million To Impregnate Her” – Man Reveals by Abfinest007(m): 10:27pm On May 08, 2020
The woman lied

2 Likes

Re: “A Newly Married Woman Offered Me 3million To Impregnate Her” – Man Reveals by Franzinni: 10:27pm On May 08, 2020
No be lie...

1 Like

Re: “A Newly Married Woman Offered Me 3million To Impregnate Her” – Man Reveals by gaby(m): 10:40pm On May 08, 2020
God forbid bad thing!
Re: “A Newly Married Woman Offered Me 3million To Impregnate Her” – Man Reveals by adadike(f): 10:59pm On May 08, 2020
Stupid woman. He have traces of madness, yet you married him and he keeps fuckkiing you every night , pouring his seed inside you. Even if you like , sleep with Mr Nigeria himself, your blood have already mingled with your husband's blood and you already have traces of his gene in you. Greedy idiot! Marry for love, una no dey hear.

4 Likes

Re: “A Newly Married Woman Offered Me 3million To Impregnate Her” – Man Reveals by Nobody: 11:11pm On May 08, 2020
I have similar experience..

I've observed that religion has a very limited impact on our behaviour based on the number of atrocities that happen within Nigeria.

Re: “A Newly Married Woman Offered Me 3million To Impregnate Her” – Man Reveals by Nobody: 12:45am On May 09, 2020
LIES FROM THE DEEPEST PART OF HELL............................................................................PUA!
Re: “A Newly Married Woman Offered Me 3million To Impregnate Her” – Man Reveals by HarunaWest(m): 1:08am On May 09, 2020
9jaDoomCountry:
LIES FROM THE DEEPEST PART OF HELL............................................................................PUA!
Oga shut up it happens slot..Many women prefer giving birth for their exes.
Re: “A Newly Married Woman Offered Me 3million To Impregnate Her” – Man Reveals by yuswrld20(m): 2:05am On May 09, 2020
the woman na were
Re: “A Newly Married Woman Offered Me 3million To Impregnate Her” – Man Reveals by irunoko(m): 3:12am On May 09, 2020
adadike:
Stupid woman. He have traces of madness, yet you married him and he keeps fuckkiing you every night , pouring his seed inside you. Even if you like , sleep with Mr Nigeria himself, your blood have already mingled with your husband's blood and you already have traces of his gene in you. Greedy idiot! Marry for love, una no dey hear.
sorry o!

Who collect your buisciut? Wey you dey lament like this?
Re: “A Newly Married Woman Offered Me 3million To Impregnate Her” – Man Reveals by dragunov: 4:47am On May 09, 2020
irunoko:
sorry o!

Who collect your buisciut? Wey you dey lament like this?

Ah, weyrey.
Re: “A Newly Married Woman Offered Me 3million To Impregnate Her” – Man Reveals by irunoko(m): 5:03am On May 09, 2020
dragunov:

Ah, weyrey.
is that how your mummy taught you? tongue

To be lousy and obnoxious tongue
Re: “A Newly Married Woman Offered Me 3million To Impregnate Her” – Man Reveals by Elton02(m): 6:28am On May 09, 2020
grin grin Gimme her connect
Re: “A Newly Married Woman Offered Me 3million To Impregnate Her” – Man Reveals by potent5(m): 6:37am On May 09, 2020
End timers.
Re: “A Newly Married Woman Offered Me 3million To Impregnate Her” – Man Reveals by lukui: 8:19am On May 09, 2020
Hmmn, no good news on romance section, everyday you will be hearing

1. Man jumps from third mainland bridge after fighting with his wife

2. Man was sentenced to life imprisonment after beating wife to stupor

3. Man dies on sex romp with wife

When will there be peace in our families? No wonder there is chaos in the society. If two to three people can't live together in peace, how will millions live together in peace?
Re: “A Newly Married Woman Offered Me 3million To Impregnate Her” – Man Reveals by illicit(m): 8:46am On May 09, 2020
Did u do it?
If not send me her digits
Re: “A Newly Married Woman Offered Me 3million To Impregnate Her” – Man Reveals by jabor4Naija(m): 10:07am On May 09, 2020
I always say it that d devil takes his hands off ur case once u marry a bad wife cos dat means he has settled u. This woman is an example of a bad wife
Re: “A Newly Married Woman Offered Me 3million To Impregnate Her” – Man Reveals by jabor4Naija(m): 10:12am On May 09, 2020
illicit:
Did u do it?

If not send me her digits
I know d money is tempting and it will really go a long way in dis very hard time but believe me u don't want to be involved in such a thing cos d end is always very bad
Re: “A Newly Married Woman Offered Me 3million To Impregnate Her” – Man Reveals by illicit(m): 10:16am On May 09, 2020
jabor4Naija:

I know d money is tempting and it will really go a long way in dis very hard time but believe me u don't want to be involved in such a thing cos d end is always very bad

that's true in most cases because the guy may become greedy and start to blackmail the woman for money or the woman can plot his demise to avoid this. But believe me if I take such money I will eveporate into thin air, we may never meet again, at least not of my own free will and volition.
Re: “A Newly Married Woman Offered Me 3million To Impregnate Her” – Man Reveals by jabor4Naija(m): 10:24am On May 09, 2020
illicit:

that's true in most cases because the guy may become greedy and start to blackmail the woman for money or the woman can plot his demise to avoid this. But believe me if I take such money I will eveporate into thin air, we may never meet again, at least not of my own free will and volition.
Very true but what happens if God forbid u can't bear ur own children in future? What do u think will happen?
Re: “A Newly Married Woman Offered Me 3million To Impregnate Her” – Man Reveals by illicit(m): 10:34am On May 09, 2020
jabor4Naija:

Very true but what happens if God forbid u can't bear ur own children in future? What do u think will happen?
hmmm if I am comfortable as in if I have money, having children of my own is the same as adopting to me personally
Re: “A Newly Married Woman Offered Me 3million To Impregnate Her” – Man Reveals by Olunmercy56(f): 10:42am On May 09, 2020
When a husband and his family are frustrating the wife to be pregnant by force and pregnancy is not coming, where as the problem is from the husband cry What else do you expect I pray to those looking for the fruit of the womb that God will surely answer them this year
Re: “A Newly Married Woman Offered Me 3million To Impregnate Her” – Man Reveals by delectablegyal(f): 1:39pm On May 09, 2020
A study says 65% of first born are bastards.
Re: “A Newly Married Woman Offered Me 3million To Impregnate Her” – Man Reveals by delectablegyal(f): 1:40pm On May 09, 2020
things are happening. say that in yoruba. smiley
Re: “A Newly Married Woman Offered Me 3million To Impregnate Her” – Man Reveals by dragunov: 5:29pm On May 12, 2020
irunoko:
is that how your mummy taught you? tongue

To be lousy and obnoxious tongue

Ehn, won ti gbe dictionary segbe e. Who are you trying to impress? Sugomu.

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Kelly Is An Overhyped Average Looking Girl" - Daddy Freeze Stirs Reacti / Iyanya Birthday Party - Video / Yvonne Nelson Is Engaged

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.