Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,593 members, 7,917,896 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 05:46 PM

Kano Records 5 COVID-19 Deaths, Discharges 2 - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Kano Records 5 COVID-19 Deaths, Discharges 2 (11727 Views)

Lagos Confirms 4 COVID-19 Deaths / Lagos Records Another Coronavirus Death. Total Of 14 COVID-19 Deaths In Lagos / 49 New Cases Of COVID-19 Reported, Total 542, 166 discharged, 19 Deaths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Records 5 COVID-19 Deaths, Discharges 2 by frozen70(f): 5:54am On May 09, 2020
Zombiekiller010:
Why is this corona not spreading fast in Oyo state that has no lockdown

Their land border is tight
Re: Kano Records 5 COVID-19 Deaths, Discharges 2 by Xcrapeekoko(m): 6:21am On May 09, 2020
Forget what you see in the media, the people of kano still do not believe in the existence of covid-19. i took a drive two days ago around kano and i was shocked by my observations. out of 100 people you see not more than 10 have a face mask on, no social distancing of any kind. even the few law enforcement officers i saw around, none was wearing a face mask. The truth hasn't hit kano yet. God help us all

2 Likes

Re: Kano Records 5 COVID-19 Deaths, Discharges 2 by nurex01(m): 6:44am On May 09, 2020
carinmom:

How is Kano the epicenter when Lagos is there
I'm trying to say if they're not careful enough. Na problem
Re: Kano Records 5 COVID-19 Deaths, Discharges 2 by Angelfrost(m): 6:46am On May 09, 2020
Sabenko:
Covid-19 flying everywhere! RIP to the dead. Dont know if this virus needs google map to locate Aso Rock...there is a short man always wearing black...dont touch him, there is a tall man, always wearing white Agbada...just help us hug him and tell him he is doing well! ...remember to say Ooooinnn after hugging him!

You mean the president that has been hiding and cowering in fear since Kyari tested positive??!... The one that leads the nation from hiding??!... grin

1 Like

Re: Kano Records 5 COVID-19 Deaths, Discharges 2 by Angelfrost(m): 6:49am On May 09, 2020
noble71:
shocked
I fear for Kano in the coming weeks.

Nothing to fear.... The wave will pass with few casualties. Their case will never be like the "well equipped" Europe and America!!!

Soon, even ncdc will get tired of testing (if they are truly doing this) and rolling out figures.
Re: Kano Records 5 COVID-19 Deaths, Discharges 2 by ADEBAZ95(m): 6:59am On May 09, 2020
Imefawulo:

Bro this sounds so funny to me..All these states are not doing testing for people..Do you want to compare Seyi's laid back attitude to Babajide"s hyperactivity..The funny thing is that Oyo might have more cases than Lagos but because they are not doing testing for people we would not see the impact until people starts dieing..Take Kano for instance.

Dont say what you dont know. First Oyo state is on partial lockdown. The now adopted partial lockdown by federal government is Oyo initiative.

On testing, Oyo state is number 2nd or 3rd on the list of state with highest testing.
Re: Kano Records 5 COVID-19 Deaths, Discharges 2 by Nobody: 7:00am On May 09, 2020
There are no corona in nigeria, it's just APC scam.

Where is Osibanjo?
Re: Kano Records 5 COVID-19 Deaths, Discharges 2 by Olisehinnocent: 8:11am On May 09, 2020
Because God is with us
Zombiekiller010:
Why is this corona not spreading fast in Oyo state that has no lockdown
Re: Kano Records 5 COVID-19 Deaths, Discharges 2 by Positivepoint(m): 8:46am On May 09, 2020
Rilwayne001:
Kano is the bomb. And Abokis with their cattle still entering South West in their droves. shocked sad

Remember it was northerners coming from lagos that ar currently infecting people up and down.
Re: Kano Records 5 COVID-19 Deaths, Discharges 2 by carinmom(f): 9:08am On May 09, 2020
nurex01:
I'm trying to say if they're not careful enough. Na problem

Alright.
Re: Kano Records 5 COVID-19 Deaths, Discharges 2 by awoo47: 10:24am On May 09, 2020
Imefawulo:

Bro this sounds so funny to me..All these states are not doing testing for people..Do you want to compare Seyi's laid back attitude to Babajide"s hyperactivity..The funny thing is that Oyo might have more cases than Lagos but because they are not doing testing for people we would not see the impact until people starts dieing..Take Kano for instance.
ure talking rubbish, Oyo has more cases than lagos? and there won't be cough related deaths?
you can't hide it, look at wot happened in kano
Re: Kano Records 5 COVID-19 Deaths, Discharges 2 by Emergencyson(m): 12:16pm On May 09, 2020
keep being deceived. Ncdc holding malaria patients hostage in the name of corona
Re: Kano Records 5 COVID-19 Deaths, Discharges 2 by teemac01(m): 1:36pm On May 09, 2020
carinmom:

How is Kano the epicenter when Lagos is there

fake news...the one that baffles me is that as at last week report stated that there was no quarantine centre open...now they have discharged 2 under how many days...we never see anything...scam is all i can say...
Re: Kano Records 5 COVID-19 Deaths, Discharges 2 by Chuma93(m): 4:43pm On May 09, 2020
Great
Re: Kano Records 5 COVID-19 Deaths, Discharges 2 by Sososo(f): 7:35pm On May 09, 2020
Mai kano

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please,who Has Used This 100% Cure For Fibroid Method? / Antimalarial Drugs Without Any Multivitamin Syrup Or Blood Tonic. / Post Your Adverse Drug Reaction Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.