Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,822 members, 7,876,115 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 10:06 AM

Why Is It Always The Females?: Then Get Wahala I Swear - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It Always The Females?: Then Get Wahala I Swear (1050 Views)

Relationship Wahala I Need Your Advice / My Advice To The Females: Get Married Before 20 Years If Possible. / This Is What Happens To The Females Who Play Hard To Get Too Much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It Always The Females?: Then Get Wahala I Swear by lukui: 5:36am On May 09, 2020
WHY IS IT ALWAYS FEMALES?
1. Female dogs become so wicked when they give birth.
2. Female fowls chase people when they hatch.
3. Male lions don't eat humans no matter how hungry they are, but female lions do tear people apart.
4. Female cow meat is the strongest and hardest meat to chew.
5. And the most annoying one is...it is the female mosquitoes that causes MALARIA.
Females get wahala! Wallahi! �

Don't spoil the fun kindly add yours.

4 Likes

Re: Why Is It Always The Females?: Then Get Wahala I Swear by purplecoco(f): 5:44am On May 09, 2020
What’s this thread teaching us right now?
Re: Why Is It Always The Females?: Then Get Wahala I Swear by vanida6: 5:54am On May 09, 2020
purplecoco:
he is inderictly saying we ladies re wicked including em mama.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It Always The Females?: Then Get Wahala I Swear by fulaniHERDSman(m): 6:07am On May 09, 2020
* Female praying mantis, black widow spiders eat their male partners after mating.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It Always The Females?: Then Get Wahala I Swear by Nobody: 6:10am On May 09, 2020
That female mosquito been the vector of malaria parasite is the most annoying. Do you also know that they only need human blood to develop their egg.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It Always The Females?: Then Get Wahala I Swear by illicit(m): 7:10am On May 09, 2020
without female there will be no male tongue
Re: Why Is It Always The Females?: Then Get Wahala I Swear by edward1106(m): 8:07am On May 09, 2020
lukui:

WHY IS IT ALWAYS FEMALES?
1. Female dogs become so wicked when they give birth.
2. Female fowls chase people when they hatch.
3. Male lions don't eat humans no matter how hungry they are, but female lions do tear people apart.
4. Female cow meat is the strongest and hardest meat to chew.
5. And the most annoying one is...it is the female mosquitoes that causes MALARIA.
Females get wahala! Wallahi! �

Don't spoil the fun kindly add yours.

Please OP, can you help us verifying point 3 by going to one of the zoos with just a male lion inside so we see what just would happen. Not like am doubting, just need to confirm. grin
Re: Why Is It Always The Females?: Then Get Wahala I Swear by CAPSLOCKED: 8:08am On May 09, 2020
lukui:

""In 1898, two male African lions killed 35 people in the Tsavo region of Kenya""

STOP POSTING WHAT YOU'VE NOT DOUBLE CHECKED.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It Always The Females?: Then Get Wahala I Swear by TheSourcerer: 8:56am On May 09, 2020
purplecoco:
female species tend to be horrific
Re: Why Is It Always The Females?: Then Get Wahala I Swear by Nobody: 9:36am On May 09, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

""In 1898, two male African lions killed 35 people in the Tsavo region of Kenya""

The Ghost and the Darkness.
Re: Why Is It Always The Females?: Then Get Wahala I Swear by Godoverevery: 10:48am On May 09, 2020
vanida6:
he is inderictly saying we ladies re wicked including em mama.
it always very easy to know ladies with zero home training and those who have no respect for there mother.
in any intellectual engagement with a guy they either insult ur mother or find a way to rope in ur mother....stack stupidity....U will hardly see a guy do that.
He posted is opinion....you mentioning his mother is what foolish ladies do.

insult him all u want but his mum !!! hell no

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Always The Females?: Then Get Wahala I Swear by MhizJoyce(f): 10:57am On May 09, 2020
purplecoco:
...that females are wicked
Re: Why Is It Always The Females?: Then Get Wahala I Swear by MhizJoyce(f): 11:01am On May 09, 2020
The female Praying Mantis kills the male Praying Mantis after mating.
Women stab their husbands
Women torment their housemaids
Re: Why Is It Always The Females?: Then Get Wahala I Swear by Friedturkey: 11:06am On May 09, 2020
Lol, Don't spoil which fun abeg?
What exactly is the fun in creating a thread specifically designed to bash females without even stating any purpose.
This OP na turkey
Re: Why Is It Always The Females?: Then Get Wahala I Swear by Lyydia(f): 11:14am On May 09, 2020
Sigh
Re: Why Is It Always The Females?: Then Get Wahala I Swear by Bennysam: 11:15am On May 09, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

Oga they kill but don't eat flesh
Re: Why Is It Always The Females?: Then Get Wahala I Swear by Catchfirez: 11:18am On May 09, 2020
Don't trust anything that bleeds every month.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Always The Females?: Then Get Wahala I Swear by Barzinime(m): 1:25pm On May 09, 2020
Go and check the pictures of the said Lions (The Lions of Tsavo) they are females and not males has depicted in the movie.
Not supporting OP's claim tho.
CAPSLOCKED:

Re: Why Is It Always The Females?: Then Get Wahala I Swear by lukui: 9:53am On May 10, 2020
This is just for fun and not meant for bashing or abuse really. Sorry guys if you have been abused. Was just perusing this on Facebook, saw it and added some spice, sorry for the beef.

Seems everyone is bitter these days? Is it corona virus? May God save us!!! Lol!!
Re: Why Is It Always The Females?: Then Get Wahala I Swear by lukui: 9:56am On May 10, 2020
Trust me there are good females out there but its what we see everyday that makes us single guys afraid all the time.

Check this thread, its today's post
https://www.nairaland.com/5847104/banker-commits-suicide-after-marriage

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Ethiopians Marry Black People / Is This A Forced Marriage? See How This Woman Behaved In Her Wedding – This Man / *

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.