Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,205 members, 7,880,747 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:43 AM

I Just Don't Understand My Marriage Anymore... Please Help.. - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Just Don't Understand My Marriage Anymore... Please Help.. (10158 Views)

I can't keep quite anymore. Please help me / Why Are People Not Respecting The Sanctity Of Marriage Anymore? / I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Don't Understand My Marriage Anymore... Please Help.. by Graxie(f): 10:05am On May 12, 2020
Nitah1:
Look at you,did you sleep at home last night at all,when have you become op spokesperson?
Where in my comment i said is a boyfriend that washes his clothes?
I said you can not ask you husband to wash his cloths as if he is your boyfriend.
And just as you know,my wife is perfect.....she cannot ask me to wash my cloths,she cannot come online to call me slow,she cannot come online to advertise her self how she takes care of everything at home and axpect me to worship her...that's what your friend does.
Just you know,you jump in here cos i never quotes you anywhere,i quoted the op but since you has a running tap called mouth and a very bad upbringing,you don't know how to maintain your lane.

Passing shot��,my wife never imposed pregnancy on me as yardstick to keep her as wife.

Go get a life.

Respect your man or get ready to move like herdsman.
This is public forum, I have every right to quote you. Maybe you need to go back and see what you wrote about washing, slavery and boyfriend. You claim your wife is perfect, you wish. Isn't obvious you are the slave trying to please your perfect wife. Hypocrites like you go about bragging about how you don't take shit from your wives meanwhile you are pure slave. For you to see op husband washing his own clothes as slavery meanwhile you are happily answering slave in your house shows how wonderful you are. It's too early for you to know if your wife imposed pregnancy on you, don't be in a hurry. Oh, as per getting a life, worry not, I don't need your kind of life.
Re: I Just Don't Understand My Marriage Anymore... Please Help.. by Confusedwomsn: 10:09am On May 12, 2020
Nitah1:
You better look inward....go to your husband and ask him why he has changed..
If there is anything you have done or doing wrong he should tell you and that you are ready to change.
And when next he is angry with you be calm and quiet,whether you are at fault or not........wait when he is calm,go to him and peacefully tell him "Dear,you know you were at fault but cos i am ur wife and i want this marriage to work that's y i was silent"
Stop exchanging words with him like ur mate.
Stop emphasising how you are the bread winner of the family.
Stop calling him slow.

Don't talk when he's talking.

The single mothers with pride and those who have not even tested marriage advising you to leave the marriage will not provide another man for you....infact that's when you will see different size dickson,you will regret your decision.

Drop your pride..
Drop your so called "worth"
And as someone mentioned earlier,you talk too much.

If you read through my post youll see I would have come out and portrayed myself as s perfect human being and my husband the devil and nobody will call me names. I stated out a non biased version of what goes on in my home to get an accurate version of how I can bring peace to mg home.
If you read all through, youll see I'm against divorce and separation.

Do you believe if I'm such s horrible and terrible person , my husband will still be with me for five years.

Are you the breadwinner of your home. If your daughtes husband earns more than her and blatantly refused to provide for his home, will you be happy.
I'm not saying you support me but before you go around huffing and puffing , think about if you were in my shoes and the advice me.
Re: I Just Don't Understand My Marriage Anymore... Please Help.. by Graxie(f): 10:13am On May 12, 2020
Confusedwomsn:

Thank you and your opinion has been noted.

Just a simple question, would you wish your daughter to be the breadwinner of s home were the man is not jobless and earns better thsn her and also be burden with all the responsibilities of the home.

How can s grown man in this century be trapped into marriage with pregnancy, there are thousands of baby msms out there.

I'm a terrible woman and human being, what is stopping him from leaving.
I am surprise you are asking that confused man for his opinion, such men will use religion to destroy you. Look at everything he is claiming you are doing wrong in asking your husband to do for you, it's the same he is doing in his house. It's nairaland, I know how they roll. You can never be right as long as you are a woman. He is taking bullshit from his own wife and he is here claiming otherwise. Stop giving this people your attention.
Re: I Just Don't Understand My Marriage Anymore... Please Help.. by Confusedwomsn: 10:13am On May 12, 2020
Nitah1:
There are well established ladies out there looking for a man to take care of...many people here can testify to that....
What have you don| for him to think is too much?
My dear,the bible times are here...when 7 women will get hold of one man,begging to just answer his name while taking care of their selves.
Be wise...maybe this is where the problem is coming from....that he's not contributing.

I see you don't have s problem with s woman being the breadwinner of s home.
I an not desperate for marriage to be the breadwinner of s man that works and earn s living.
Its been n nice talking with you, take care.

1 Like

Re: I Just Don't Understand My Marriage Anymore... Please Help.. by Nitah1: 10:15am On May 12, 2020
Confusedwomsn:

I see you don't have s problem with s woman being the breadwinner of s home.
I an not desperate for marriage to be the breadwinner of s man that works and earn s living.
Its been n nice talking with you, take care.
since you dnt need advise,i see no reason y u are here.
Carry your cross abeg..
Re: I Just Don't Understand My Marriage Anymore... Please Help.. by Nitah1: 10:19am On May 12, 2020
Graxie:
This is public forum, I have every right to quote you. Maybe you need to go back and see what you wrote about washing, slavery and boyfriend. You claim your wife is perfect, you wish. Isn't obvious you are the slave trying to please your perfect wife. Hypocrites like you go about bragging about how you don't take shit from your wives meanwhile you are pure slave. For you to see op husband washing his own clothes as slavery meanwhile you are happily answering slave in your house shows how wonderful you are. It's too early for you to know if your wife imposed pregnancy on you, don't be in a hurry. Oh, as per getting a life, worry not, I don't need your kind of life.
Madam,i ur journey on this planet,u will never have a husband like me...i love my wife and trying to portray me as a slave by helping her won't change a thing lady...pls dnt quote me again.
Re: I Just Don't Understand My Marriage Anymore... Please Help.. by Graxie(f): 10:22am On May 12, 2020
Nitah1:
Madam,i ur journey on this planet,u will never have a husband like me...i love my wife and trying to portray me as a slave by helping her won't change a thing lady...pls dnt quote me again.
I have just quoted you. You are a slave simple. You are washing your own clothes, cooking and maybe providing money for family upkeep. Oga, you are a slave, you said it yourself. Any husband that does that is a slave of which you are Chief of them. Abi you be boyfriend?
Re: I Just Don't Understand My Marriage Anymore... Please Help.. by Confusedwomsn: 10:26am On May 12, 2020
Nitah1:
since you dnt need advise,i see no reason y u are here.
Carry your cross abeg..

Do me a favor and give the advice to your daughters,
Tell them its their duty to pay the rent, build the house, pay the school fees, furnish the houses, feed the children, buy the cars, satisfy their husband's sexual needs, train their kids, work, clean the house and do everything possible to be married and remain married.
Also, women are breadwinners and they can never complain because a man is always right.

You know why, because this is Africa and your bible tells you seven men will beg a man just to best his name.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Don't Understand My Marriage Anymore... Please Help.. by Ginomel(m): 12:24pm On May 12, 2020
Graxie:
I have just quoted you. You are a slave simple. You are washing your own clothes, cooking and maybe providing money for family upkeep. Oga, you are a slave, you said it yourself. Any husband that does that is a slave of which you are Chief of them. Abi you be boyfriend?

Finishing.
Re: I Just Don't Understand My Marriage Anymore... Please Help.. by Nitah1: 1:50pm On May 12, 2020
Confusedwomsn:

Do me a favor and give the advice to your daughters,
Tell them its their duty to pay the rent, build the house, pay the school fees, furnish the houses, feed the children, buy the cars, satisfy their husband's sexual needs, train their kids, work, clean the house and do everything possible to be married and remain married.
Also, women are breadwinners and they can never complain because a man is always right.

You know why, because this is Africa and your bible tells you seven men will beg a man just to best his name.
As someone told you earlier on,you talk too much....someone that committed fornication in the church and it was blessed with a child out of wedlock should be careful how she talk to people....
None of my child will have a child out of wedlock,none will become destitute to be camp and drill till pregnancy comes,none shall come to an online forum to praise herself how she feed and clothes the husband,none shall call the husband slow,none shall talk back at the husband,none shall beg the husband for sex,none shall trap a guy with pregnancy,none shall be spiritual empty to the extent of sleeping with a fellow church member.

You are as pathetic as your story....you deserve what you are going thru......the manner at which you talk confirm your husband story,you are fuccking someone outside cos yor are sexual addicted...

You are very miserable.
Just hid your face in shame.
Re: I Just Don't Understand My Marriage Anymore... Please Help.. by Nitah1: 1:55pm On May 12, 2020
Graxie:
Yes,i am not complaining.
Re: I Just Don't Understand My Marriage Anymore... Please Help.. by Nitah1: 2:08pm On May 12, 2020
Graxie:
I am surprise you are asking that confused man for his opinion, such men will use religion to destroy you. Look at everything he is claiming you are doing wrong in asking your husband to do for you, it's the same he is doing in his house. It's nairaland, I know how they roll. You can never be right as long as you are a woman. He is taking bullshit from his own wife and he is here claiming otherwise. Stop giving this people your attention.
This here betrayed your unnecessary support for the useless and confused woman.

×××××××××××××××××××
I am a graduate of Mechanical Engineering from FUTMinna, since 2006. My current city of residence is Abuja. I worked as a sales rep and workshop supervisor in an Automobile Servicing Company. I am versatile and I am ready to learn new things. Please help!!! The burden is much on hubby and I am tired of staying at home. Have been at home since October 2012. I actually resigned due to childbearing. Had issues medically and needed to rest. Thanks.
Re: I Just Don't Understand My Marriage Anymore... Please Help.. by crackkhaus: 3:28pm On May 12, 2020
Nitah1:

×××××××××××××××××××
I am a graduate of Mechanical Engineering from FUTMinna, since 2006. My current city of residence is Abuja. I worked as a sales rep and workshop supervisor in an Automobile Servicing Company. I am versatile and I am ready to learn new things. Please help!!! The burden is much on hubby and I am tired of staying at home. Have been at home since October 2012. I actually resigned due to childbearing. Had issues medically and needed to rest. Thanks.
So you didn't figure it out all this while? cheesy

I've just been watching you entertain yourself...

3 Likes

Re: I Just Don't Understand My Marriage Anymore... Please Help.. by Confusedwomsn: 3:28pm On May 12, 2020
Nitah1:
As someone told you earlier on,you talk too much....someone that committed fornication in the church and it was blessed with a child out of wedlock should be careful how she talk to people....
None of my child will have a child out of wedlock,none will become destitute to be camp and drill till pregnancy comes,none shall come to an online forum to praise herself how she feed and clothes the husband,none shall call the husband slow,none shall talk back at the husband,none shall beg the husband for sex,none shall trap a guy with pregnancy,none shall be spiritual empty to the extent of sleeping with a fellow church member.

You are as pathetic as your story....you deserve what you are going thru......the manner at which you talk confirm your husband story,you are fuccking someone outside cos yor are sexual addicted...

You are very miserable.
Just hid your face in shame.

Lolssssss....did I hurt you.

I can feel the energy you used to type this and yes you won, I'm crying.
Goodnight and sleep well.
Re: I Just Don't Understand My Marriage Anymore... Please Help.. by Nitah1: 3:31pm On May 12, 2020
grin grin grin grin
crackkhaus:

So you didn't figure it out all this while? cheesy

I've just be watching you entertain yourself...

1 Like

Re: I Just Don't Understand My Marriage Anymore... Please Help.. by Confusedwomsn: 3:32pm On May 12, 2020
Thank you so much for all your contributions but positive and negative, I know o have s lot to work on moving forward and I'm for ever grateful.
Re: I Just Don't Understand My Marriage Anymore... Please Help.. by Graxie(f): 5:26pm On May 12, 2020
Nitah1:

×××××××××××××××××××
What has this got to do with anything? To start with, I am sure you didn't check the date of my post. Meanwhile, what has my post got to do with you terming men that helps their wives as slave whereas, you are doing same in your house?
Re: I Just Don't Understand My Marriage Anymore... Please Help.. by Graxie(f): 5:36pm On May 12, 2020
The usual attention seeker, can't waste my data on you. You can try harder.
Re: I Just Don't Understand My Marriage Anymore... Please Help.. by Confusedwomsn: 5:57pm On May 12, 2020
Please dear, let it go... Silence is golden.
Re: I Just Don't Understand My Marriage Anymore... Please Help.. by Confusedwomsn: 6:00pm On May 12, 2020
Graxie:
What has this got to do with anything? To start with, I am sure you didn't check the date of my post. Meanwhile, what has my post got to do with you terming men that helps their wives as slave whereas, you are doing same in your house?

Thank you for pointing out the hypocrisy of his post, please let it go. Silence is golden.

1 Like

Re: I Just Don't Understand My Marriage Anymore... Please Help.. by Graxie(f): 6:16pm On May 12, 2020
Confusedwomsn:

Thank you for pointing out the hypocrisy of his post, please let it go. Silence is golden.
No qualms, wishing you well.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Recommend A School For My Toddler In Ibadan / Accessories For Wife/spouse : Family / What Should I Call My Father's Brother That Is Younger Than Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.