Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,790 members, 7,879,439 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 06:26 PM

Uduak Emmanuel Arrested For Drugs In Cyprus, Again - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Uduak Emmanuel Arrested For Drugs In Cyprus, Again (62216 Views)

NDLEA Arrests Grandma For Drugs, Recovers South Africa-bound Opioid Pills / Nigerian Student Who Abandoned School Jailed For Drugs Smuggling In Cyprus / 'Everyone Knows The Penalty For Drugs Is Death' — Saudi Arabia Defends Execution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uduak Emmanuel Arrested For Drugs In Cyprus, Again by Btruth: 1:24pm On May 09, 2020
inoki247:
Motivational speaker
for which people?
Tufiaka.....
Re: Uduak Emmanuel Arrested For Drugs In Cyprus, Again by Nobody: 1:28pm On May 09, 2020
Denique:
Na Dem...

Awon Aspire to Inspire your Desire

Awon If you can think; You can do it

Awon We only do PJ or First Class

Awon I sold pure sachet water to get to where I am today

Awon Never give up on your dreams

Awon I built my empire with a start-up capital of N5,000

Awon It's the Lord's doings

Awon yen por gan undecided

You know them so much, & I wish to add more to your lists. A suppose billionaire was invited as a motivational speaker, and thrilled the audience with enticing hardworking quotes. Week following, he was declared wanted, docked & apprehended by the EFCC for forgery & financial misappropriations.

How about Mercy Aigbe who always poised as an influencer on twitter, posted pictures of her multi-million naira mansion by attributing her success to hardwork and bla bla bla? She was called out, exposed, and digraced for her illicit affairs with Ambode who built it as a gift.

Awon set criminals who claim to be twitter influencers!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uduak Emmanuel Arrested For Drugs In Cyprus, Again by QTCL(m): 1:29pm On May 09, 2020
She lives in north cyprus which is under Turkey government.
Cyprus is under european union while northern Cyprus is controlled by Turkey
Re: Uduak Emmanuel Arrested For Drugs In Cyprus, Again by Angelfrost(m): 1:31pm On May 09, 2020
gaby:
Shame

She go dey use different types of human hair and filters dey threaten our sister's wey dey struggle come even dey make dem feel worthless wey go come make dem dey make heavy demands from my struggling brothers.

Foolish Nigerian ambassador.

Most social media celebs are nonentities in real life!!! Fact of life!!!
Re: Uduak Emmanuel Arrested For Drugs In Cyprus, Again by Denique(f): 1:42pm On May 09, 2020
Wolgrace:

You know them so much, & I wish to add more to your lists. A suppose billionaire was invited as a motivational speaker, and thrilled the audience with enticing hardworking quotes. Week following, he was declared wanted, docked & apprehended by the EFCC for forgery & financial misappropriations.

How about Mercy Aigbe who always poised as an influencer on twitter, posted pictures of her multi-million naira mansion by attributing her success to hardwork and bla bla bla? She was called out, exposed, and digraced for her illicit affairs with Ambode who built it as a gift.

Awon set criminals who claim to be twitter influencers!

Won por gan grin
Re: Uduak Emmanuel Arrested For Drugs In Cyprus, Again by sharpwriter(m): 1:47pm On May 09, 2020
Denique:
Na Dem...

Awon Aspire to Inspire your Desire

Awon If you can think it; You can do it

Awon We only do PJ or First Class

Awon I sold pure sachet water to get to where I am today

Awon Never give up on your dreams

Awon I built my empire with a start-up capital of N5,000

Awon It's the Lord's doings

Awon yen por gan undecided

Hahahaha ..... Rflmao cheesy cheesy

Dem don scam you before abi? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Uduak Emmanuel Arrested For Drugs In Cyprus, Again by Denique(f): 1:50pm On May 09, 2020
sharpwriter:

Hahahaha ..... Rflmao cheesy cheesy

Dem don scam you before abi? cheesy

It's just the way they make real hustlers appear lazy undecided

1 Like

Re: Uduak Emmanuel Arrested For Drugs In Cyprus, Again by Nobody: 1:51pm On May 09, 2020
Denique:

Won por gan grin

Repete! Is Naira Marley right when he quoted "las las ole ni everybody" except me?

1 Like

Re: Uduak Emmanuel Arrested For Drugs In Cyprus, Again by sharpwriter(m): 1:52pm On May 09, 2020
Denique:

It's just the way they make real hustlers appear lazy undecided

Abi ... may God butter the bread of we real hustlers o.

1 Like

Re: Uduak Emmanuel Arrested For Drugs In Cyprus, Again by linearity: 1:52pm On May 09, 2020
Olalan:
Only a fool will be carried away by the display of wealth on social media......truth is so much atrocities is done behind closed doors

You will be amazed how many fools they are out there.

Even the so called educated, intelligent and wise ones had fallen as fools one way or the other.
Re: Uduak Emmanuel Arrested For Drugs In Cyprus, Again by Denique(f): 1:54pm On May 09, 2020
Wolgrace:

Repete! Is Naira Marley right when he quoted "las las ole ni everybody" except me?
To a large extent, believe me...
It's who they caught that is a thief until the accusers are also caught undecided

So, las las virtually everybody is ...
Re: Uduak Emmanuel Arrested For Drugs In Cyprus, Again by fykes(m): 2:02pm On May 09, 2020
ZetaBeta:

Why not sell life?
It's free, it's even a gift.... Who pays for free things?
Re: Uduak Emmanuel Arrested For Drugs In Cyprus, Again by eleko1: 2:12pm On May 09, 2020
sad defelopers
Re: Uduak Emmanuel Arrested For Drugs In Cyprus, Again by wink2015(m): 2:18pm On May 09, 2020
BAD NIGERIAN

A disgrace to the fatherland.
Re: Uduak Emmanuel Arrested For Drugs In Cyprus, Again by Asadujames202(m): 2:22pm On May 09, 2020
gaby:
Shame

She go dey use different types of human hair and filters dey threaten our sister's wey dey struggle come even dey make dem feel worthless wey go come make dem dey make heavy demands from my struggling brothers.

Foolish Nigerian ambassador.

If your so-called sisters see an opportunity, who tell you sey em no go do am
Re: Uduak Emmanuel Arrested For Drugs In Cyprus, Again by Nobody: 2:24pm On May 09, 2020
Denique:
To a large extent, believe me... It's who they caught that is a thief until the accusers are also caught undecided

So, las las virtually everybody is ...

Excluding me because I jump and pass..
Re: Uduak Emmanuel Arrested For Drugs In Cyprus, Again by Tabletuner(m): 2:30pm On May 09, 2020
It’s like this girl want to be sentenced to life in imprisonment before she’d realize that she’s sitting on a long thing
Re: Uduak Emmanuel Arrested For Drugs In Cyprus, Again by Nobody: 2:30pm On May 09, 2020
foxxydude:
17g of weed is not much na
Since they are only detaining them for 5 days no wahala
Funny that the News of her arrest will increase her popularity grin
She is just a small time weed seller. Arrest may increase her popularity but not the popularity of her Immigration status.

1 Like

Re: Uduak Emmanuel Arrested For Drugs In Cyprus, Again by Nobody: 2:37pm On May 09, 2020
She is just a small time weed seller, they would probarbly let her go, but twice arrested for possesions and intend to supply in the news and on camera will not help her immigration status.
Re: Uduak Emmanuel Arrested For Drugs In Cyprus, Again by Dollabiz: 2:45pm On May 09, 2020
Ye
Re: Uduak Emmanuel Arrested For Drugs In Cyprus, Again by Beedude(m): 2:48pm On May 09, 2020
When u comment on people who call themself influencer without a known business. U are tagged an enemy of progress.

Fact is 98% of people who lavish money online are into one or two illegal package. Money laund., oil bunkering, drugs, prostitution, scam, killing, kidnapping, banditary, ritualism, robbery and many more.

When u work for ur money legitimately, lavishly spending for show off wont be ur priority.
I pray GOD touch the heart of our youths
Re: Uduak Emmanuel Arrested For Drugs In Cyprus, Again by Nobody: 2:58pm On May 09, 2020
Dareypaul:
Oya lemme follow you on twitter and let me see when you joined

Are you implying that whoever that is on twitter must know her because she is the owner of twitter?
Re: Uduak Emmanuel Arrested For Drugs In Cyprus, Again by cmecproblem(m): 3:02pm On May 09, 2020
It is not by force to do bad thing when YOU CAN'T.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Passenger Caught Stealing On Lagos-Abuja Flight / Fulani Herdsmen Cut Off Girl's Leg After Killing Her Parents In Kaduna / US Seizes Jet Of Nigerian Man Involved In Multi-Million Dollar Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.