Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,419 members, 7,881,542 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:18 PM

Ivanka Trump’s PA Tests Positive For Coronavirus - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ivanka Trump’s PA Tests Positive For Coronavirus (27195 Views)

Ivanka Trump Plans To Attend Biden's Inauguration Against Her Father's Wishes / Boris Johnson Tests Positive For Coronavirus / Ivanka Trump’s Bra-less Outfit At UNGA Grabs World Attention (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ivanka Trump’s PA Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Nitric(m): 9:51am On May 09, 2020
Urchman200:
Trump tested negative, some people won't be happy about that.

We know them cool
Re: Ivanka Trump’s PA Tests Positive For Coronavirus by IJEYdiamond(f): 10:00am On May 09, 2020
They know what to do... even if the Trumps' family test positive... do you expect them to tell the world... impossible..!!!
Re: Ivanka Trump’s PA Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Taway(m): 10:05am On May 09, 2020
naijanaso:

They are telling you she is positive and you are saying she should go for test. I don't understand

No, it is not Ivanka; it is her personal assistant that tested positive.
Re: Ivanka Trump’s PA Tests Positive For Coronavirus by enemyofprogress: 10:12am On May 09, 2020
Chei to fok a very clean and sexy oyinbo just dey hungry me like shawarma
Re: Ivanka Trump’s PA Tests Positive For Coronavirus by EteBabaagba222(m): 10:12am On May 09, 2020
Petersamuel8:
Thank God say this coro they scatter Europe more than Africa, if not eeh our own go don finish for this country our leaders go japka. See as they dey die like chicken for New York
God help us

NY and US is America not Europe
Re: Ivanka Trump’s PA Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Christmasdon(m): 10:22am On May 09, 2020
Petersamuel8:
Thank God say this coro they scatter Europe more than Africa, if not eeh our own go don finish for this country our leaders go japka. See as they dey die like chicken for New York
God help us
.AND THEY KEEP COMING ON TWITTER ABI CNN TO DISTURBING US THAT THEY HAVE FOUND A VACCINE. TERRIBLE.
Re: Ivanka Trump’s PA Tests Positive For Coronavirus by wunmi590(m): 10:34am On May 09, 2020
slyfoxxjoe:
Tests are pointless. Why can’t people understand this. Covid is a highly infectious disease which means even if you test negative, it doesn’t mean you won’t contract the virus 5 minutes after the test. We would have to test every single person every single day. We all know that’s not sustainable.

Hmmm, you made alot of sense

1 Like

Re: Ivanka Trump’s PA Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Nobody: 10:42am On May 09, 2020
I pray you survive it darling She was my play mate back then in DC
Re: Ivanka Trump’s PA Tests Positive For Coronavirus by longetivity(m): 10:43am On May 09, 2020
God will heal him
Re: Ivanka Trump’s PA Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Kay25(m): 10:49am On May 09, 2020
Am thinking it's like the main man of white house is the target of this thing once they hear trump is positive corona go stop
Re: Ivanka Trump’s PA Tests Positive For Coronavirus by WaffenSS(m): 11:36am On May 09, 2020
naijanaso:

They are telling you she is positive and you are saying she should go for test. I don't understand

It's not Ivanka that tested positive, it was her PA.

The person you're quoting suggests Ivanka too should go for tests.

Sometimes it helps to read and comprehend before rushing to quote people

1 Like

Re: Ivanka Trump’s PA Tests Positive For Coronavirus by SirWarlock: 12:05pm On May 09, 2020
AdaGod1:
yeroba Muslims won't be happy
As much as I hate the tribal and religious ramblings that go on here, these comments always make me grin grin cheesy
Re: Ivanka Trump’s PA Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Kfed4ril(m): 1:56pm On May 09, 2020
naijanaso:

Lol
Oga read it again, this time slowly
Re: Ivanka Trump’s PA Tests Positive For Coronavirus by mozel247: 2:31pm On May 09, 2020
dermmy:
Ivanka should go for test asap

Do u read before u comment. Do u know the meaning of teleworking
Re: Ivanka Trump’s PA Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Nobody: 2:31pm On May 09, 2020
Urchman200:
Trump tested negative, some people won't be happy about that.

Unlike you in your sh4t hole of a country(so called so by your messiah),we might not like the president but we do not wish him death for the office holds so much strength to the ordinary American and seeing the Pres healthy means a lot...we will rather vote him out rather than wish him dead for if he dies,pence takes over and to us libs,he is worse

1 Like

Re: Ivanka Trump’s PA Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Nobody: 2:33pm On May 09, 2020
TANTUMERGO007:

Are you this daft or what, where is the proof he called the virus a joke? And he did a taskforce for it January when the democrat were busy trying to impeach him

Before you go abusing people showing how much time you spend between trumps balls and butt hole
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna1145721

Trump at a rally calling covid a hoax...a democratic hoax...

1 Like

Re: Ivanka Trump’s PA Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Urchman200: 2:40pm On May 09, 2020
milehigh06:

Unlike you in your sh4t hole of a country(so called so by your messiah),we might not like the president but we do not wish him death for the office holds so much strength to the ordinary American and seeing the Pres healthy means a lot...we will rather vote him out rather than wish him dead for if he dies,pence takes over and to us libs,he is worse
prepare to have him again for the second tenure, Americans love trump, those of us that understand what he meant down here love him as well, keep ur vote it won't make a difference trump is coming for the second time.
Re: Ivanka Trump’s PA Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Nobody: 2:51pm On May 09, 2020
Urchman200:
prepare to have him again for the second tenure, Americans love trump, those of us that understand what he meant down here love him as well, keep ur vote it won't make a difference trump is coming for the second time.

You sit where you are and claim to speak for me...okay
Those of you who know what he means..wtf does that even mean...he will not recognise Biafra(though i believe each and everyone has a right to choose where they belong) so stop wasting your time..its been 4 years and he has not done so but you guys keep wishing..tell me what really does Trump stand for

1 Like

Re: Ivanka Trump’s PA Tests Positive For Coronavirus by TANTUMERGO007(m): 3:07pm On May 09, 2020
milehigh06:

Before you go abusing people showing how much time you spend between trumps balls and butt hole

Lol, did he call the virus a hoax or the way Democrats were crying fowl?
Re: Ivanka Trump’s PA Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Urchman200: 3:10pm On May 09, 2020
milehigh06:

You sit where you are and claim to speak for me...okay
Those of you who know what he means..wtf does that even mean...he will not recognise Biafra(though i believe each and everyone has a right to choose where they belong) so stop wasting your time..its been 4 years and he has not done so but you guys keep wishing..tell me what really does Trump stand for
lol even people like u who is living in a civilised world is also hating on biafra?that is serious, so u love the way Nigeria is been run over there? I thought some of u across the sea will see reason to think better, I am not a strong biafra agitator anyway, but will be if it come to pass anyway, my reason for supporting trump is not basically about biafra but based on Republican views on things, on the issue of gay marriage, abortion laws and so much interference on the activities of other nations I experience Obama leadership how he supported a particular candidate in the presidential election, the war in Libya and other things, people hate trump as a person not his policies.
Re: Ivanka Trump’s PA Tests Positive For Coronavirus by naijaman2225(m): 3:42pm On May 09, 2020
wunmi590:
I think all trump cabinet should go for test asap

AND AFTER THE TEST DRINK SOME DETTOL. PREVENTION IS BETTER THAN CURE AND BESIDES WHAT IS GOOD FOR ORDINARY AMERICANS SHOULD ALSO BE GOOD FOR TRUMP AND HIS CABINET.
Re: Ivanka Trump’s PA Tests Positive For Coronavirus by naijaman2225(m): 3:45pm On May 09, 2020
TANTUMERGO007:

Are you this daft or what, where is the proof he called the virus a joke? And he did a taskforce for it January when the democrat were busy trying to impeach him

REWRITING HISTORY...U TRY SHA
Re: Ivanka Trump’s PA Tests Positive For Coronavirus by naijaman2225(m): 3:53pm On May 09, 2020
michlins:
I don't want to indulge you in unnecessary string of argument. But if you follow Trump on Twitter, you will know what I said is true

RIGHT ON TARGET. DON'T BOTHER WITH TRUMPTARDS ON NAIRALAND. THEIR I.Q MAKES THEIR LEADER LOOK LIKE A GENIUS...A VERY 'STABLE GENIUS'.
Re: Ivanka Trump’s PA Tests Positive For Coronavirus by naijaman2225(m): 4:03pm On May 09, 2020
milehigh06:

BOY! JUST LOVE THE WAY YOU HIM 'EM WHERE IT HURTS.
Re: Ivanka Trump’s PA Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Nobody: 4:36pm On May 09, 2020
Urchman200:
lol even people like u who is living in a civilised world is also hating on biafra?that is serious, so u love the way Nigeria is been run over there? I thought some of u across the sea will see reason to think better, I am not a strong biafra agitator anyway, but will be if it come to pass anyway, my reason for supporting trump is not basically about biafra but based on Republican views on things, on the issue of gay marriage, abortion laws and so much interference on the activities of other nations I experience Obama leadership how he supported a particular candidate in the presidential election, the war in Libya and other things, people hate trump as a person not his policies.

Where did i say i hate or love BIAFRA..wow....you guys have your reasons and who am I to argue with you about it when I do not live in that world and PS..Nigeria has been run by a bunch of thieves for ever and unfortunstely or fortunately ,the nigerian masses contribute a great deal to that and they know why they fall for such and its not my place to tell them who or what to do

1 Like

Re: Ivanka Trump’s PA Tests Positive For Coronavirus by naijanaso: 4:56pm On May 09, 2020
Taway:

No, it is not Ivanka; it is her personal assistant that tested positive.

Ok, miscontrued
Re: Ivanka Trump’s PA Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Myself2(m): 5:43pm On May 09, 2020
Monitoring spirits everywhere,,,trying to monitor President Trump and his family to see ( and some are hoping he will carry Coro ), truth is, Trump is in his God-ordained season, not even Coro can stop him
Re: Ivanka Trump’s PA Tests Positive For Coronavirus by michlins(m): 6:41pm On May 09, 2020
blowjohn:

Oh it wasnt?
Ok what was appropriate at that time?
Because social distancing came much later?
What was the best thing to do then?
He never told america to disregard the effect of the virus
did you see my previous comments where he told Americans that the virus is less comparable to the flu
Re: Ivanka Trump’s PA Tests Positive For Coronavirus by feedthenation(m): 6:48pm On May 09, 2020

Re: Ivanka Trump’s PA Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Sososo(f): 7:32pm On May 09, 2020
It's getting close to the target if the china- us power tussle theory is anything to go by
Re: Ivanka Trump’s PA Tests Positive For Coronavirus by blowjohn(m): 7:35pm On May 09, 2020
michlins:
did you see my previous comments where he told Americans that the virus is less comparable to the flu

The question u should ask urself is, the time when he said that who in the world knew anything about the virus but china and dr Fauci?

By the way, even till now, many virologists, scientists and doctors still compare it to the flu
Re: Ivanka Trump’s PA Tests Positive For Coronavirus by dasparrow: 8:36pm On May 09, 2020
blowjohn:

The question u should ask urself is, the time when he said that who in the world knew anything about the virus but china and dr Fauci?

By the way, even till now, many virologists, scientists and doctors still compare it to the flu

You are not an American and will never be. Why you and your American-wannabe ilk stay on Nairaland defending Trump day and night is beyond me.

Focus on your country Nigeria because Trump has since placed Nigeria on his list of countries whose citizens are barred from permanently migrating to the United States.

Again, focus on your country Nigeria. Trump does not care about you nor know of your existence. Stop trying to be what you are not and never can be. Just saying.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

6.3 Magnitude Earthquake Hits Croatia, A Child Killed, Many Injured / North Korea Fires Projectiles Into Sea For Second Week Running / We Are Ready To Storm Niger - ECOWAS Force

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.