Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,045 members, 7,916,030 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 02:10 PM

My Girlfriend Always Insult Me When She Is Angry - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Always Insult Me When She Is Angry (7014 Views)

If Lgbtq Is Not Demonic Why Do They Always Insult Jesus ? / My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? / My Girlfriend Always Complains During Doggy What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: My Girlfriend Always Insult Me When She Is Angry by Nobody: 10:46am On May 10, 2020
BonPatrick:
Hi guys please I need your help on this matter. I have a girlfriend and she is from Nsukka and I am from anambra I love the and but she is always misbehaving whenever I touch her. She told me she don't know what is love again after her first guy broke her heart. The guy was leaving abroad and wanted to Marry her but later quit her, same thing happen with the second guy and third guy. I thought I will make her understand all guys are not the same she keep "All guys are the same". But she later accepted that she loves me too. I propose to her that I want to marry her and she accepted but the problem is that she has hot temper. Whenever she is angry she will rain all sort of insult on me. She always block me on WhatsApp each time we have misunderstanding for 4 times since I knew her. Please what should I do? Should I quit her for Good and find another girl?
lol u made her love u. U said she had been heartbroken not once or twice, yet u convinced her that not all guys are the same! Now u wanna leave her cos she's hot tempered. When she's calm ba, y'all should have a heart to heart convo.. If u leave her she'd just conclude that all guys are definitely the same .. and she would find it difficult to love or trust any other guy
Re: My Girlfriend Always Insult Me When She Is Angry by illicit(m): 10:55am On May 10, 2020
fuwaski:

See mumu o. Ode ni! How can u give such an advice? Haven't you heard how this ladies kill men after marriage? See i go vex for u o! Wetin be love and perfection. u go join the word curtail. lubbish! Bible talk am: man go love, girl go dey submissive.
U want this guy to marry fire, terror, lion, scorpion, Emeka of his time, d edaboski bordoski okwaya? She has not gotten over her oversea boyfriend abi lover. Forget her jare unless u r ready for Apams
no body is perfect for real. even the op get comma wet the girl too go dey complain about

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She Won't Let You Touch The Boobs / She Has A Very Big Yansh But Tiny Chest & Wont Allow Me Touch Her Breast / The Tallest Ashawo Tree In Okpara LG, Benin City.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.