Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,648 members, 7,937,925 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 02:15 PM

My Article Not Directed At Oyedepo - Poju Oyemade - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Article Not Directed At Oyedepo - Poju Oyemade (36011 Views)

Pastor Poju Oyemade Deletes His Tweets After He was Attacked On Twitter / Coronavirus: Pastor Poju Oyemade's 2019 Prophecy Of An Unstoppable Plague / Pastor Poju Oyemade Reacts To Biodun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Article Not Directed At Oyedepo - Poju Oyemade by ekestic1976(f): 3:17pm On May 09, 2020
MasterJayJay:
Every reasonable person knows the main message of the article. It wasn't directed to anyone in particular

It gave a clear difference between CHURCH OF JESUS CHRIST and CHURCH BUSINESS EMPIRE.

CHURCH BUSINESS EMPIRE can be closed but CHURCH OF JESUS CHRIST has never and will never be closed.
These gods of men are mocking God. Is God no longer omnipresent?
Why are they trying to make it appear that God only
dwells inside a church building?
This pandemic has shown the true colors of some of these folks.
Pathetic!
Re: My Article Not Directed At Oyedepo - Poju Oyemade by Chijeep(m): 3:17pm On May 09, 2020
k
Re: My Article Not Directed At Oyedepo - Poju Oyemade by ogascomax: 3:17pm On May 09, 2020
And some people were already happy that he attacked Bishop Oyedepo and pastor Chris. Shame on you..

1 Like

Re: My Article Not Directed At Oyedepo - Poju Oyemade by beylinko02: 3:19pm On May 09, 2020
I knew it... I just pity people that will just put mouth in matters that doesn't concern them. I just weep for many that criticises Pastor for no just Reasons. Let God whom they claim to serve be their Judge and not you.
I will build my church and the gate of hell shall not prevail against it

3 Likes

Re: My Article Not Directed At Oyedepo - Poju Oyemade by edoairways: 3:20pm On May 09, 2020
urchcoded:
If you be pastor for Nigeria you gats fear oyedepo Lol. To digress a bit, winners chapel left an old site, and a pastor decided to use it as an advantage, so he put up a sign board there which says " why go far?" Which he aimed at diverting the winners members that live close to that location to his own church which he planned on starting soon. He quickly bought the land. Baba oyedepo heard of this and bought the whole area. The church closed down before it started grin
No try winners oh.

Don't quote me
For real?
Re: My Article Not Directed At Oyedepo - Poju Oyemade by bliz123: 3:21pm On May 09, 2020
brightdestiny96:

I am asking that the court of heaven places a spotlight on you. If you have any faults or errors, may judgment be speedy and public. In Jesus name!

Y are u bitter. Tolerance is part of the fruits of the spirit. Please edit. You need to show more love not hatred sir

4 Likes

Re: My Article Not Directed At Oyedepo - Poju Oyemade by lomprico(m): 3:23pm On May 09, 2020
if what oyedepo said was right, there wont be any fuss about it.

Oyedepo did not talk well period.

2 Likes

Re: My Article Not Directed At Oyedepo - Poju Oyemade by paulolee(m): 3:24pm On May 09, 2020
No b lie
Re: My Article Not Directed At Oyedepo - Poju Oyemade by edoairways: 3:24pm On May 09, 2020
Lee29:
Why do many Nigerians look for every opportunity to criticize successful Pastors?

Is it the high poverty rate in the country that is responsible for the envy, hatred, and constant criticism of successful people??

Bishop Oyedepo and another anointed men of God are one of the best thing to happen to Nigeria, Africa, and the world at large.

Someone that groomed Covenant University to be the best above government funded universities should be held in high esteem.

Nigeria will be great if we have 10 success-personified men like Bishop Oyedepo running the country at Federal and state levels.
Whatever tantrums the church is facing now is a pointer to the coming of the Anti Christ. Unfortunately such criticism has made the church to be stronger like never before just that those disgruntled fellows are not giving up like their pay master the devil

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Article Not Directed At Oyedepo - Poju Oyemade by Fearcom(m): 3:24pm On May 09, 2020
ekestic1976:
What if it was directed at him? It's God speaking through you, bros and your opinion is refreshingly but strangely different. The empires are coming off the seams and I can foresee the end of "their" leaseholds.

Because he's obviously more sensitive and sensible and mature.

Haven't you read in the letter written to the churches that A true man of God must not cause strife

3 Likes

Re: My Article Not Directed At Oyedepo - Poju Oyemade by bliz123: 3:24pm On May 09, 2020
Lee29:
Why do many Nigerians look for every opportunity to criticize successful Pastors?

Is it the high poverty rate in the country that is responsible for the envy, hatred, and constant criticism of successful people??

Bishop Oyedepo and another anointed men of God are one of the best thing to happen to Nigeria, Africa, and the world at large.

Someone that groomed Covenant University to be the best above government funded universities should be held in high esteem.

Nigeria will be great if we have 10 success-personified men like Bishop Oyedepo running the country at Federal and state levels.

Dog wey wan lost no dey hear the whistle of the hunter. Dem no do, Dem no go allow people wey dey do rest. Kwontinue

1 Like

Re: My Article Not Directed At Oyedepo - Poju Oyemade by Andesite: 3:25pm On May 09, 2020
urchcoded:
If you be pastor for Nigeria you gats fear oyedepo Lol. To digress a bit, winners chapel left an old site, and a pastor decided to use it as an advantage, so he put up a sign board there which says " why go far?" Which he aimed at diverting the winners members that live close to that location to his own church which he planned on starting soon. He quickly bought the land. Baba oyedepo heard of this and bought the whole area. The church closed down before it started grin
No try winners oh.

Don't quote me

Lai Mohammed
Re: My Article Not Directed At Oyedepo - Poju Oyemade by AsawanaDgreat: 3:27pm On May 09, 2020
Well cleared Poju
Re: My Article Not Directed At Oyedepo - Poju Oyemade by bliz123: 3:30pm On May 09, 2020
MasterJayJay:
Every reasonable person knows the main message of the article. It wasn't directed to anyone in particular

It gave a clear difference between CHURCH OF JESUS CHRIST and CHURCH BUSINESS EMPIRE.

CHURCH BUSINESS EMPIRE can be closed but CHURCH OF JESUS CHRIST has never and will never be closed.
These gods of men are mocking God. Is God no longer omnipresent?
Why are they trying to make it appear that God only
dwells inside a church building?
This pandemic has shown the true colors of some of these folks.
Pathetic!

BTW, there is no difference between the bloggers using mischievous titles and the pastors who believe 5G causes covid-19 & Bill Gates is the master of the mark of the beast.

It's a blow that the church is not holding, thesame way it's on the schools and the world. So a pastor has the right to speak about what concerns him. Or would you had been happy is oyedepo was bothered about football.

Now when Jesus was on earth there was no Church. Reemember the disciple's were first called church after Jesus left. If it was not important why would they start gathering then, after all they should had been doing it in each person's house.

You see the issue is, between drinking beer in your house lone and drinking in a bat which one sweet pass.

Ask yourself why do people go to the club when they can obviously dance at home.

The worship of saints is massive. Oyemade might be encouraging us to go ahead during these trying tomes while Oyedepo is saying let's continue in the trying times both are correct sir

4 Likes

Re: My Article Not Directed At Oyedepo - Poju Oyemade by holyfather(m): 3:30pm On May 09, 2020
ekestic1976:
What if it was directed at him? It's God speaking through you, bros and your opinion is refreshingly but strangely different. The empires are coming off the seams and I can foresee the end of "their" leaseholds.

You can't see jack, your real problem is too much foreign movies.
Re: My Article Not Directed At Oyedepo - Poju Oyemade by morinto: 3:31pm On May 09, 2020
brightdestiny96:

I am asking that the court of heaven places a spotlight on you. If you have any faults or errors, may judgment be speedy and public. In Jesus name!
And if is right then what will happen to u that place him before the most high God?

2 Likes

Re: My Article Not Directed At Oyedepo - Poju Oyemade by morinto: 3:34pm On May 09, 2020
Most churches today are scammers because most of us don't want to hear the truth. We want to hear miracle, deliverance and prosperity and forgetting about the way that lead to heaven. It is very rare for most pastor to preach holiness, repentance and hell fire

2 Likes

Re: My Article Not Directed At Oyedepo - Poju Oyemade by Danniedpastor(m): 3:34pm On May 09, 2020
[quote author=igbowoman post=89359885] una no wan make e get invitations to shiloh and get his share of the loot[/quote

So, in your mind they share money to all pastors that attends Shiloh?

God didn't Crea you like this. Who did this to you?
Re: My Article Not Directed At Oyedepo - Poju Oyemade by Graxie(f): 3:34pm On May 09, 2020
Twice I typed what to reply this pastor on both twitter and instagram but I found myself deleting them. I didn't know it was God's way of saying to me my child, leave nairaland bloggers and their fake news. Thank God for GRACE!!!

1 Like

Re: My Article Not Directed At Oyedepo - Poju Oyemade by ZICO111(m): 3:37pm On May 09, 2020
Lee29:

God bless U

1 Like

Re: My Article Not Directed At Oyedepo - Poju Oyemade by madridsta007(m): 3:38pm On May 09, 2020
urchcoded:
No try winners oh.

Don't quote me

grin grin

Reminds me of the story about Ibrahimovic buying the entire hotel when people complained about the noise he was making in his room. Not sure how true this is.

As long as Oyedepo bought the area legally; he has a pass in this.
Re: My Article Not Directed At Oyedepo - Poju Oyemade by CodeTemplar: 3:38pm On May 09, 2020
urchcoded:
No try winners oh.

Don't quote me
I don't believe the bold.
Re: My Article Not Directed At Oyedepo - Poju Oyemade by madridsta007(m): 3:38pm On May 09, 2020
Dshocker:
Pastors in Nigeria are criminals

It takes an experienced criminal to know a criminal. wink

2 Likes

Re: My Article Not Directed At Oyedepo - Poju Oyemade by Angelfrost(m): 3:39pm On May 09, 2020
No need explaining sir... Even if it were written during or after, no clergyman is above correction... He is not God!!!

Your article contained no error neither did it border on disrespect... It was nothing but the truth!!!

We must always speak the plain truth regardless of whose ox gets gored or eviscerated!!!

Apostle Paul took his elder in the ministry (Apostle Peter) to the cleaners when he goofed... We shouldn't hide under some form of apostolic fear to allow Episcopalian half truths hold sway.

5 Likes

Re: My Article Not Directed At Oyedepo - Poju Oyemade by Goke7: 3:39pm On May 09, 2020
His article was in response to pastor' chris' gaffe during the week before Oyedepo's outburst. Truth is Pastor Poju and other pastors are also getting embarrassed with Oyedepo's rants these days

4 Likes

Re: My Article Not Directed At Oyedepo - Poju Oyemade by Dshocker(m): 3:39pm On May 09, 2020
brightdestiny96:

And am also asking the court in heaven to place a lighting on you,so that thunder can strike you and those fake thievery pastors preaching only prosperity,instead of salvation in church
Re: My Article Not Directed At Oyedepo - Poju Oyemade by Lee29: 3:45pm On May 09, 2020
ZICO111:
God bless U
Amen
Re: My Article Not Directed At Oyedepo - Poju Oyemade by apexc2139: 3:45pm On May 09, 2020
Re: My Article Not Directed At Oyedepo - Poju Oyemade by cyphasound112(m): 3:45pm On May 09, 2020
Those pastors forgetting God is not a religion, but a spiritual bond.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye: Don’t Cry For My Son, Dare, Keep Praying For Us / Anam River: "No Fanta For Mamiwater" Man Of God Says On Speed Boat (Video/Photo) / Apostle Suleman "Revives Dead Baby" In Cameroon (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.