Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,329 members, 7,888,048 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:16 PM

The Tech Industry In Nigeria Is Dominated By Yorubas - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / The Tech Industry In Nigeria Is Dominated By Yorubas (716 Views)

Why Nigeria Is A Global Leader In Bitcoin Trade / How Transsion Holdings Dominated The African Mobile Phone Industry / Marijuana Fastest-growing Industry In The US Job Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Tech Industry In Nigeria Is Dominated By Yorubas by Wealthscheme: 12:34pm On May 09, 2020
I was doing a research online and discovered that that most of the top tech companies in Nigeria are owned and dominated by the Yoruba

Since the next Nigerian billionaire will come from the digital world, dont u see the Yoruba becoming it

These are list of some well known tech company in Nigeria owned and created by Yoruba

Jumia
Konga
Jobberman
Andela
Paystack
Flutterwave
Supermart.ng
Nairabet
Bet9ja
Propertpro
Drinks.ng
Piggybank
Cowrywise
Cchub
Whogohost

Most of the innovation hubs are based in lagos

There are still so many I can't list here
Even mark zuckerberg and jack Dorsey visited lagos, a Yoruba state

Those are clear statement that the Yoruba's are leading the tech industry

As we all know internet is the future
Re: The Tech Industry In Nigeria Is Dominated By Yorubas by SLAP44: 12:35pm On May 09, 2020
Another chest beating thread. These people wont miss any opportunities to thump loudly on their hairless chests over something they are not even sure of while hunger decimates them.

I will pass.
Re: The Tech Industry In Nigeria Is Dominated By Yorubas by traihit: 12:36pm On May 09, 2020
When you get to the top, you'd discover that your race, ethnicity and religion are useless. But of course here we are, the bottom of the pyramid where everyone seeks relevance by tribe, race and religion.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Tech Industry In Nigeria Is Dominated By Yorubas by Nobody: 12:37pm On May 09, 2020
Hmm
Re: The Tech Industry In Nigeria Is Dominated By Yorubas by SLAP44: 12:42pm On May 09, 2020
Wealthscheme:

Even mark zuckerberg and jack Dorsey visited lagos, and so are Yorubas grin

(1) (Reply)

What Kind Of Business Can I Start With #600,000 / This FREE 1,000 Token Can Change My Hustle From Rags To Riches! / Top 10 Cryptocurrency That Will Explode In 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.