Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,407 members, 7,881,491 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:10 PM

AFCON 2013 Winner Igiebor Reveals Reason Why He Stopped Playing For Nigeria - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / AFCON 2013 Winner Igiebor Reveals Reason Why He Stopped Playing For Nigeria (369 Views)

I Made A Mistake In My Career, Afcon 2013 Winner SUNDAY MBA Laments / David Alaba: I Was Asked To Pay Bribe Before Playing For Nigeria / Nigeria's AFCON 2013 Hero Sunday Mba Sacked In Turkey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

AFCON 2013 Winner Igiebor Reveals Reason Why He Stopped Playing For Nigeria by SportingRave: 1:24pm On May 09, 2020
Nosa Igiebor has revealed why he has not been playing for the Nigeria national team, suggesting he was frozen out by coach Gernot Rohr.

The 29-year-old was involved in the German tactician’s opening two games but was dropped to the bench against Zambia during the 2018 World Cup qualifying game.

The former Maccabi Tel Aviv midfielder explained he met with Rohr to know why he was not involved in the match, and the 66-year-old responded that he should move to a better league as the Israeli Premier League was not competitive enough.

Read More Below:
https://sportingrave.com/2020/05/08/6772afcon-2013-winner-igiebor-reveals-reason-why-he-stopped-playing-for-nigeria/

(1) (Reply)

Top 9 Players That Looks Much Older Than Their Actual Age / After Long Lockdown,ronaldo Cried Secretly Behind Closed Doors For Missing His H / Arsenal's 2020-21 Home Kit Spotted For First Time In Official Store BEFORE Big R

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.