Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,759 members, 7,972,716 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 04:54 PM

Plan B - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Plan B (449 Views)

Create A Plan B Now With A US Based Company Committed To Making Us Better / Plan B For Nigerians: Why Wealthy Individuals Obtain 2nd Citizenship/residency / Cryptocurrency Trading As Plan B For Beginners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Plan B by akinadeng(m): 4:22pm On May 09, 2020
Post Covid-19, I mean after Coronavirus Pandemic (even henceforth), things and businesses will not be the same again.

Companies will cut/reduce salaries of workers, services of some businesses/workers will no longer be relevant and needed, etc.

Being proactive (having PLAN B) is profitable at this time. And It will be very wise and smart of you to embrace a BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY that can stand the test of time.

Let my succes story be a thing of leverage. I shall take you through Multilevel Marketing Businesses that gives you reasonable passive income anywhere In Nigeria and beyond without disrupting your current JOB!

You will be glad to embrace this great opportunity. Get in touch through my signature.

ALSO LOOK OUT FOR MY UPCOMING FREE TRAINING. YOU CAN NOT AFFORD TO MISS IT.

(1) (Reply)

Your 1800naira Can Be Working For You Join Me On Neraloaded To Earn Weekly / Business Plans, Proposals & Feasibility Studies Writers / FREE VTU Investment Teching

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.