Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,894 members, 7,889,957 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 05:43 AM

Washing Your Wife\girlfriend's Panties,is It Rigth Or Wrong??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Washing Your Wife\girlfriend's Panties,is It Rigth Or Wrong??? (2548 Views)

Best Valentine Gift For Your Wife, Girlfriend / Ladies Why Do You Always Do This When Washing Your Vagina? / Runs Girl Strips To Her Panties At The Gate Of Abuja Hotel To Disgrace Client (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Washing Your Wife\girlfriend's Panties,is It Rigth Or Wrong??? by JOBgame(m): 5:28pm On May 09, 2020
Some say it showing her love
Re: Washing Your Wife\girlfriend's Panties,is It Rigth Or Wrong??? by Stephenomozzy(m): 5:36pm On May 09, 2020
You and your partner are the ones that determines what is right and what is wrong in the things of your relationship.

There's no universal formula. Besyds, whatever goes on in your relationship remains with you unless you wanna tell the world.

There's no difference between being able to wash her clothes versus undies that covers the same body parts that you always drool over.

Don't let Alpha male fallacy tell you otherwise

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Washing Your Wife\girlfriend's Panties,is It Rigth Or Wrong??? by Dobson43: 5:50pm On May 09, 2020
angry
Re: Washing Your Wife\girlfriend's Panties,is It Rigth Or Wrong??? by Kestolove(m): 5:55pm On May 09, 2020
I can't even allow my husband wash my clothes talk more of my bra Den pant...God4bid

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Washing Your Wife\girlfriend's Panties,is It Rigth Or Wrong??? by chiunlimited(m): 5:59pm On May 09, 2020
Wife= yes, if she's pregnant. cheesy

Girlfriend = never ever tongue :- I dey craze, haven't you heard, its not yours just ur turn cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Washing Your Wife\girlfriend's Panties,is It Rigth Or Wrong??? by Easykel21(m): 6:18pm On May 09, 2020
Trust me....dont ever do this

1 Like

Re: Washing Your Wife\girlfriend's Panties,is It Rigth Or Wrong??? by James4bright(m): 6:30pm On May 09, 2020
Kestolove:
I can't even allow my husband wash my clothes talk more of my bra Den pant...God4bid

Ikr. The man would be so damn irritated. All those brownish stains all over a lady's panty, it must be really embarrassing for you ladies. I understand.
Re: Washing Your Wife\girlfriend's Panties,is It Rigth Or Wrong??? by marti198(m): 6:50pm On May 09, 2020
I have no problem washing my wifes undies cause she is my WIFE......but u see girlfriend undies NEVER!!!

Re: Washing Your Wife\girlfriend's Panties,is It Rigth Or Wrong??? by Nobody: 6:51pm On May 09, 2020
Re: Washing Your Wife\girlfriend's Panties,is It Rigth Or Wrong??? by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:58am On May 10, 2020
JOBgame:
Some say it showing her love

is she handicapped and/or has problem with her own hands?!

only thing it shows is how much control she has over you.
Re: Washing Your Wife\girlfriend's Panties,is It Rigth Or Wrong??? by Graysons: 3:40am On May 10, 2020
Rubbish question.
Spit.

4 Likes

Re: Washing Your Wife\girlfriend's Panties,is It Rigth Or Wrong??? by Kobojunkie: 3:41am On May 10, 2020
Kestolove:
Why not? They are just items of clothing? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Washing Your Wife\girlfriend's Panties,is It Rigth Or Wrong??? by Kobojunkie: 3:43am On May 10, 2020
chiunlimited:

Girlfriend = never ever tongue :- I dey craze, haven't you heard, its not yours just ur turn cheesy
It;s not yours, just ur turn? So she does not wear clothing while you are having your turn? Don't you know those items of clothing will need to be washed?? Don't you wash your own clothing during this same turn with her? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Washing Your Wife\girlfriend's Panties,is It Rigth Or Wrong??? by Itohanmiwa: 6:11am On May 10, 2020
Fool
Re: Washing Your Wife\girlfriend's Panties,is It Rigth Or Wrong??? by gfon(m): 6:18am On May 10, 2020
Can only do it on two conditions. If she's very ill or heavily pregnant
Re: Washing Your Wife\girlfriend's Panties,is It Rigth Or Wrong??? by Tajbol4splend(m): 6:21am On May 10, 2020
chiunlimited:

Even pregnant, I've never done it, being pregnant doesn't have to make a woman less able, except when you are married to a lazy woman, even at a week pregnant, she is going to start feeling the pain of delivery
Re: Washing Your Wife\girlfriend's Panties,is It Rigth Or Wrong??? by 1beat(m): 6:42am On May 10, 2020
Hv come to read comment
Re: Washing Your Wife\girlfriend's Panties,is It Rigth Or Wrong??? by CAPSLOCKED: 8:31am On May 10, 2020
I CAN'T SEE WHAT'S WRONG IN DOING THAT. undecided

1 Like

Re: Washing Your Wife\girlfriend's Panties,is It Rigth Or Wrong??? by Tolubigyansh: 8:33am On May 10, 2020
Re: Washing Your Wife\girlfriend's Panties,is It Rigth Or Wrong??? by deltateam: 8:45am On May 10, 2020
Kestolove:

Do you wash his?
Re: Washing Your Wife\girlfriend's Panties,is It Rigth Or Wrong??? by GeneralPula: 8:46am On May 10, 2020
grin
Re: Washing Your Wife\girlfriend's Panties,is It Rigth Or Wrong??? by BigJoe19: 9:09am On May 10, 2020
Pant washers everywhere, I never expected less grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Washing Your Wife\girlfriend's Panties,is It Rigth Or Wrong??? by Kobojunkie: 4:16pm On May 10, 2020
gfon:
Can only do it on two conditions. If she's very ill or heavily pregnant
Do you expect her to do yours only if those same conditions apply?
Re: Washing Your Wife\girlfriend's Panties,is It Rigth Or Wrong??? by charlsecy(m): 5:16pm On May 10, 2020
Kestolove:
Wait till you get pregnant.
Re: Washing Your Wife\girlfriend's Panties,is It Rigth Or Wrong??? by gfon(m): 8:21pm On May 10, 2020
Kobojunkie:

Do you expect her to do yours only if those same conditions apply?
i aint getting pregnant bro
Re: Washing Your Wife\girlfriend's Panties,is It Rigth Or Wrong??? by DGoldenJenny: 8:43pm On May 10, 2020
It's wrong if she has made it a frequent occurrence thereby neglecting her duties.
it's also wrong if she does it without you by her side; couples should always strive to do things together,trust each others point of view, opinion, ideal and perspective.
(please my take is base on the angle of husband and wife).

If it's in relationship then i advise you let your partner be until both of you are able to define the relationship,by so doing it wouldn't be seen as a problem when addressing the issue.

Oh my Goodness!!!
what did i just typed
please pardon guys...Jump and Pass.
Re: Washing Your Wife\girlfriend's Panties,is It Rigth Or Wrong??? by UniqueQueen12(f): 8:54pm On May 10, 2020
If the wife is submissive, understanding, loving with good characters, let her good side supersede her womanly errors, then the husband won't think twice before helping her out with it at least once in a while I bet you. But men hate disrespectful, nagging and careless wife with bad traits, those types if she likes let her not wash he will never want to help her out because there is no peace, rest of mind and happiness there.

As for boyfriend and girlfriend na them Sabi Stop going into relationship as an excuse to fornicate grin go and marry cheesy
Re: Washing Your Wife\girlfriend's Panties,is It Rigth Or Wrong??? by kiddkash(m): 1:04am On May 12, 2020
we are on top OP matter

Re: Washing Your Wife\girlfriend's Panties,is It Rigth Or Wrong??? by chinonsolife342: 1:08am On May 12, 2020
Kestolove:
I love u for this believe me.
Re: Washing Your Wife\girlfriend's Panties,is It Rigth Or Wrong??? by prudent4u: 2:02pm On May 12, 2020
I wash my wife undies n bra ,am d one that buys her pant n bra
Re: Washing Your Wife\girlfriend's Panties,is It Rigth Or Wrong??? by hollah123: 2:53pm On May 12, 2020
irrespective of how respectful or submissive a wife is I can never ever wash her pant,I believe there are a million ways of helping without doing stupid things

1 Like

Re: Washing Your Wife\girlfriend's Panties,is It Rigth Or Wrong??? by 2buffagain(m): 2:56pm On May 12, 2020
Wife, absolutely. I take care of what's mine.

Girlfriend, never. That's not mine, it's just my turn.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Brother’s Fiancé’ Wants To Come Back After Running Away On Their Wedding Day / If You Masturbate You Are.....? / What Is Wrong Wiv Nigerian Girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.