Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,767 members, 7,879,333 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 04:26 PM

Passengers From North Disguised As "Press" Caught At Onitsha Head Bridge At 3am - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Passengers From North Disguised As "Press" Caught At Onitsha Head Bridge At 3am (83854 Views)

Inspection Of Passengers’ Manifests At Onitsha Head-Bridge (Photos) / Ambode Is Building Pedestrian Bridge At Magodo-Alausa Secretariat Bus-stop / Skywalk Bridge At Oshodi Installed By Lagos State Government (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Passengers From North Disguised As "Press" Caught At Onitsha Head Bridge At 3am by mysteryman2014: 5:36am On May 10, 2020
EricBloodAxe:
Why all these people can't remain in their region baffles me. Coronavirus is in almost all the states in the country yet these almajiris won't remain in their respective states.
They prefer mosques to hospitals but now they're running helter skelter and even leaving their mosques behind.

The North don cast o. Mallam Sanusi Lamido Sanusi been dey warn them. My fear is those guys will try entering another state.
Re: Passengers From North Disguised As "Press" Caught At Onitsha Head Bridge At 3am by mysteryman2014: 5:41am On May 10, 2020
Miracle1991:
if they are talking about people leaving their region,then igbos have no moral right to open their mouth. 60% of them are not staying in their region,. Infact I know some of them that spend all their lives outside the south east.

Why did they move? Pls argue objectively.
There is restriction on interstate movement so why violate that.

The ibos migrate for economic reasons, are these saboteurs moving for the same cause?

Pls always compare Apple for Apple.
Re: Passengers From North Disguised As "Press" Caught At Onitsha Head Bridge At 3am by Nobody: 6:31am On May 10, 2020
mildteddy:

Or maybe we just like taking care of our close allies/brethren

Ignorance kills faster than anything else

Your allies indeed and taking care of brethren..lmao

U guys should just stop lumping anambra state in that useless SE and SS.... everyone should answer his papa name..

Allies and brethren indeed .
Re: Passengers From North Disguised As "Press" Caught At Onitsha Head Bridge At 3am by LaJoe2: 6:44am On May 10, 2020
Why everytime North rushing to South, stay for North na!
Re: Passengers From North Disguised As "Press" Caught At Onitsha Head Bridge At 3am by Nobody: 7:32am On May 10, 2020
This people has there agenda, there plan for the southern part of the country is not a good plan at all. They have a mission
Re: Passengers From North Disguised As "Press" Caught At Onitsha Head Bridge At 3am by APOSTLECHUMA: 7:57am On May 10, 2020
Boko-Haram trying to spy out soft targets in the South East.
Re: Passengers From North Disguised As "Press" Caught At Onitsha Head Bridge At 3am by Redstone(m): 8:00am On May 10, 2020
CHIDINMALOVE:
Na wah ooo. But truth be told; it take two to tango. The North are coming to the East, but they are not trekking over there; there are transporters that are carrying them from point A to B.

Asides from shaming the passengers, let us also shame the transporters, especially if they are of known brand names. I like the video below; the company name and the driver were also put online.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3Howakb7jo

A driver to a luxurious bus company called Good-luck was during the week, intercepted trying to smuggle people from the northern states of Nigeria, into Enugu state. They were intercepted by a team made up of concerned citizens who raised alarm and called on one Captain Yusuff of 82 Division Enugu who mobilized his men to go stop the driver from entering into the main town.

During questioning, the driver claimed he was oblivious of the implications of his actions; he said he doesnt know how carrying people from one part of the country to another was wrong despite the interstate travel ban placed in the country.

when asked how they managed to enter into Enugu state, the driver said that he discharged the passengers at Benue state; the passengers now used okada to cross over to obollo-afor, which was the agreed meeting point. On his own part, he claimed to have bribed the policemen manning the border with four thousand naira for him to be allowed to enter into Enugu state.

That bus need to be burnt to ashes, this will send a message to other would be violators.

Secondly, anyone entering that bus right now could catch the covid 19 virus because I can bet you, that bus is already contaminated.
Re: Passengers From North Disguised As "Press" Caught At Onitsha Head Bridge At 3am by AngelSammyjay: 9:01am On May 10, 2020
See how SS and SE are busy protecting their borders, leaders who value their people. Come to benue every border is porouse from wukari to gakem no one to stop any vehicular movement, from lafia junction to otukpa junction express and host among others only GOD Almighty will save us in this situation.
Re: Passengers From North Disguised As "Press" Caught At Onitsha Head Bridge At 3am by mdchikezie(m): 9:55am On May 10, 2020
Miracle1991:
if they are talking about people leaving their region,then igbos have no moral right to open their mouth. 60% of them are not staying in their region,. Infact I know some of them that spend all their lives outside the south east.

THE IGBOS GO TO A PLACE AND MAJORITY ADD VALUES TO THE VERY PLACE.
AT THE WORSE, THEY PAY FOR THE HOUSE RENT THAT THEY LIVE IN THEREBY MAKING THE LANDLORDS OF THE VARIOUS REGIONS MOVING.
HOW MANY HAUSA-FULANI, ALMAJIRIS HAVE A SQUARE METER OF MONTHLY OR YEARLY PAYABLE SPACE IN THE SOUTH, AND S-EAST?
JUST PACKING THEMSELVES LIKE MORONS AND CAUSING DIRT AND NUISSANCE TO PLACES THEY ARE IN.
Re: Passengers From North Disguised As "Press" Caught At Onitsha Head Bridge At 3am by MrBen619(m): 11:20am On May 10, 2020
What i like the most is that we do not patronize beggers.
Re: Passengers From North Disguised As "Press" Caught At Onitsha Head Bridge At 3am by MrBen619(m): 11:30am On May 10, 2020
My friend close your mouth, we are talking of ban of inter states travelling and 8:00pm to 6:00am curfew within this period of covid-19. I'm not an Igbo person but i can tell you that Igbo people are more than what ever you can think of, they don't beg for a surviver even now. Nonsense.
Re: Passengers From North Disguised As "Press" Caught At Onitsha Head Bridge At 3am by MrBen619(m): 11:36am On May 10, 2020
I wonder oh
Re: Passengers From North Disguised As "Press" Caught At Onitsha Head Bridge At 3am by mildteddy(m): 1:31pm On May 10, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Ignorance kills faster than anything else

Your allies indeed and taking care of brethren..lmao

U guys should just stop lumping anambra state in that useless SE and SS.... everyone should answer his papa name..

Allies and brethren indeed .

You guys should stop regarding NW/NE/NC as North/Arewa...
Our relationship with the South-south was there before Nigeria and will be there after Nigeria (it's enduring)... deal with it
Re: Passengers From North Disguised As "Press" Caught At Onitsha Head Bridge At 3am by Exc2000: 2:20pm On May 10, 2020
Mftivi:
Have no clue about igbos and their ways of life but boldly speaking as if you speak facts, na your kind dey shock when them enter east. If you enter you go humble, I fit swear say road to my village house better pass where you dey live for city, lets not talk about your village.

swear na.. if your swear no go chop you.. Road to my house leads to the State Airport, and an International market, dual carriage well tarred...
Re: Passengers From North Disguised As "Press" Caught At Onitsha Head Bridge At 3am by Exc2000: 2:35pm On May 10, 2020
XANDERBOY85:

Hehehehehe grin grin grin

This dudes hate for Igbos is real! He's trying to mask it under 'detached and neutral analysis', but it's as clear as daylight! wink

He must have a bone to pick with us! shocked

Aint masking no hate, and no hate exist here... Linda from imo state was by baby girl for a long time and we still cool, many ibo are my friends and when it comes to ethno , social , economic politics.. they know my stance and I know theirs.. and when we meet we freely talk about it without sentiments or hate

So Mr grow up.. not everything is hate, you don't see abouki crying like a victim when anybody yab or talks about them
Re: Passengers From North Disguised As "Press" Caught At Onitsha Head Bridge At 3am by Agapemou1: 2:57pm On May 10, 2020
EricBloodAxe:
Igbos outside their region and almajiris sneaking in to other regions are not the same thing and you know it.
Re: Passengers From North Disguised As "Press" Caught At Onitsha Head Bridge At 3am by Miracle1991: 3:21pm On May 10, 2020
mdchikezie:

THE IGBOS GO TO A PLACE AND MAJORITY ADD VALUES TO THE VERY PLACE.
AT THE WORSE, THEY PAY FOR THE HOUSE RENT THAT THEY LIVE IN THEREBY MAKING THE LANDLORDS OF THE VARIOUS REGIONS MOVING.
HOW MANY HAUSA-FULANI, ALMAJIRIS HAVE A SQUARE METER OF MONTHLY OR YEARLY PAYABLE SPACE IN THE SOUTH, AND S-EAST?
JUST PACKING THEMSELVES LIKE MORONS AND CAUSING DIRT AND NUISSANCE TO PLACES THEY ARE IN.
don't forget what the Constitution said. "Every citizen of this country have the right to stay anywhere in Nigeria."
Re: Passengers From North Disguised As "Press" Caught At Onitsha Head Bridge At 3am by Miracle1991: 3:26pm On May 10, 2020
Pentasoft1978:

Use your head my friend and stop spewing trash, Igbo goes to North for economic development (trade and other investments) opportunity. Almajiri are carriers of death , so stop talking nonsense. an hausa/Fulani can never contribute positively, they are carriers of death either as herdsmen or covid-19 carriers.
don't forget about what the Constitution says.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Owerri: Home Of Hotels, Shopping Malls And Club Houses (Photos) / From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. My True Life Experience. / Working Legally In Austria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.