Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,243 members, 7,947,205 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 02:24 PM

COVID-19: FG To Probe Kogi, Cross River Zero Case Claims - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: FG To Probe Kogi, Cross River Zero Case Claims (42987 Views)

COVID-19: FG Considering ‘Isolated Lockdowns’ As Cases Hit 5,621 / COVID-19: FG Lists Lagos, FCT, Kano, Ogun, Kaduna, Sokoto For WHO Drug Trials / COVID-19: FG Deploys Nigerian Researchers To Search For Cure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: FG To Probe Kogi, Cross River Zero Case Claims by Reference(m): 7:33pm On May 09, 2020
So NCDC has been reduced as the HonMin says to 'recording cases for national stats and transmitting same overseas', to whom na. Do we have foster parents abroad. Who is our daddy overseas we are eagerly taking our report card to.

Why can't they expend their energies to finding a solution to Covid 19 here in Nigeria and leave statistics to the NMA or NBS. NCDC means Disease CONTROL. Na wetin dem dey control, mbok.
Re: COVID-19: FG To Probe Kogi, Cross River Zero Case Claims by Agugbadin: 7:36pm On May 09, 2020
Kogi and Cross river states did not ask for FG validation team, why force them, NCDC has not been able to handle the cases in the North and they are disturbing Kogi and Cross river states.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: FG To Probe Kogi, Cross River Zero Case Claims by mmsen: 7:36pm On May 09, 2020
iamvictorbassey:
I honestly low-key want this COVID19 shìt to Fück Nigeria and Africa up (Me inclusive). Yes. I really do.

So that when we tell northerners that God doesn't take care of Children, they'll believe.

So that when I tell my friends that your prayers and tithes doesn't do shìt, they'll believe.

So that when you tell Nigerians something exists from the angle of a learned person, they'll believe and stop arguing.

So that when next we emphasize the need for health care budget being reasonable, legislators will agree.

In my mind, the thing is not even doing well enough. Too slow for my liking.

I want the remaining Africans who'll survive, understanding the concept of cause and effect. Understanding that we pay too much attention to non priorities like religion, ethnicity, hairstyle, greetings, dressing, tattoo, choice of food, choice of dress sense, etc. While neglecting essentials.

Covid here is too slow.

Disclaimer: Don't bother quoting me, I don't reply. I post my opinion, you post yours.

I hope it sweeps through and gets rid of the older generation and all those useless 'big men' with their pot bellies and brazen ignorance.

Otherwise I agree with much of what you said.

Hopefully it will stress to the majority the importance of power, water, telecommunications over superstitious nonsense and juvenile tribalistic squabbles.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: FG To Probe Kogi, Cross River Zero Case Claims by Nobody: 7:38pm On May 09, 2020
Haven't you noticed FG has been very likely taken over by WHO & NWO government? No COS, no replacement, no FEC, no NEC, no NGF no live appearances by PMB; It won't surprise me if the tell us later that PMB died.
bluefilm:
What's the meaning of this na?

Instead of celebrating the good news, you want to go and pour sansan for their garri abi?

I just hope FG is not working hand in hand with Mr. Bill Gates?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: FG To Probe Kogi, Cross River Zero Case Claims by Obec70(m): 7:39pm On May 09, 2020
Instead of reporting to the world the state of art hospitals built within this time across the country you want to report why Kogi & Cross River States doesn't have any index case.

I de smell something ooooooo

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19: FG To Probe Kogi, Cross River Zero Case Claims by naijaschoolguru(m): 7:43pm On May 09, 2020
Dammyllionaire:

They have to be sure it's covid-19 free because if the state become like Ecuador where people are dieing anyhow, it will still fall back on both the Ministry of Health and NCDC
So Lagos the epicenter of this virus don become Ecuador bah? You be mumu.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: FG To Probe Kogi, Cross River Zero Case Claims by mistijude: 7:45pm On May 09, 2020
9isguy:
Is it a must for all the 36 states to have ??
That is the target world health organization gave them before they can collect their balance.Set of idiot!

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: FG To Probe Kogi, Cross River Zero Case Claims by naijaschoolguru(m): 7:48pm On May 09, 2020
Dammyllionaire:

They surely need to validate their claims because it"s almost impossible for a state surrounded by 9 different states with positive cases and even some of the 9 states are hotspots, to claim that they don't have even a single case whereas their borders are open for free movement in and out of the state.
Then come to Kogi State and verify, I go give you room, food wey u go chop, free ride, if you are ready tell me. I say Corona no dey Kogi State na by force?
Re: COVID-19: FG To Probe Kogi, Cross River Zero Case Claims by delvzy(m): 7:51pm On May 09, 2020
Don't know why it's so hard for this people to go on self quarantine.
You laid down the rules so you must follow.
These states are only being extra conscious.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: FG To Probe Kogi, Cross River Zero Case Claims by Donjuan77: 7:56pm On May 09, 2020
Everyone knows about this plandemic already, I see no reason why govt are still fooling themselves to the masses. Allow the masses to go and work especially those that are working in other states to feed their families instead of punishing them for your own selfish reasons.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: FG To Probe Kogi, Cross River Zero Case Claims by udoka1987: 8:00pm On May 09, 2020
dre11:

https://punchng.com/covid-19-fg-to-probe-kogi-cross-river-zero-case-claims/
You guys should leave us alone nah...what's all this? we don't have that's it na by force to get covid19 wahala
Re: COVID-19: FG To Probe Kogi, Cross River Zero Case Claims by Nobody: 8:01pm On May 09, 2020
swtdrms:
How would a governor not carry out test at all and claim it doesn't exist in his state. By so doing, he's endangering the health of the populace. So far, every other states have been taking precautions but Kogi is doing nothing, thereby being careless. There's no border lockdown, the main reason there have been successful travelling from North to the South.

No isolation centre created, no any preparedness whatsoever. I pity kogi indigenes
you are spitting rubbish.. I hope you know that there are places in china i.e capital that the virus did not reach.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: FG To Probe Kogi, Cross River Zero Case Claims by Babinski: 8:01pm On May 09, 2020
Davash222:
So, FG legit want every State to test positive for Covid-19

There are reports of people dying in Kogi State with symptoms similar to Covid-19 and you are saying that FG should just listen to Yahaya Bello's claims that Kogi State is Covid-19 Free? Particularly when the same Kogi State has refused to send samples for testing?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: FG To Probe Kogi, Cross River Zero Case Claims by naijaschoolguru(m): 8:02pm On May 09, 2020
tee10:
https://twitter.com/fisayosoyombo/status/1259114913114488832

Just look at the stupidity of Nairaland youths and Yahaya Bello

Coronavirus is about to visit kogi Government house just like it visited Trump White House
E go visit the whole of your household, God go punish you, mumu.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: FG To Probe Kogi, Cross River Zero Case Claims by thunderbabs: 8:02pm On May 09, 2020
Shuoooo, na by force FG? shocked
Re: COVID-19: FG To Probe Kogi, Cross River Zero Case Claims by Ozimama(m): 8:03pm On May 09, 2020
probe weity.we no gat Covid 19 in kogi so FG una no dey reason well instead make una happy say no cases recorded in Kogi and Cross river u people dey talk nonsense.shame on PMB.....
Re: COVID-19: FG To Probe Kogi, Cross River Zero Case Claims by solex1988(m): 8:17pm On May 09, 2020
I don't understand, must every state has a positive vase of covid-19

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: FG To Probe Kogi, Cross River Zero Case Claims by Angelfrost(m): 8:19pm On May 09, 2020
Davash222:
So, FG legit want every State to test positive for Covid-19

The matter just get as be...

See how they are chasing shadows instead of doing all in their power to sort out the mess in the far North... Those people are hellbent on bringing this nation to global disrepute!!!
Re: COVID-19: FG To Probe Kogi, Cross River Zero Case Claims by abeggnow: 8:24pm On May 09, 2020
June15:

Oh boy I tired o
if you know how incompetent the Kogi state gov is you will understand the governments fears. Also the star has not made any single preparation incase covid19 show up . Not even isolation center .
Re: COVID-19: FG To Probe Kogi, Cross River Zero Case Claims by OhBiafra: 8:25pm On May 09, 2020
emmy9500:

The Government is trying to protect it's citizen, if there are cases of COVID-19 in Kogi state without proper policy there will be very serious transmission
Several months after the so called pandemic, no sign of it in Kogi state. People should be allowed to continue living their normal lives

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: FG To Probe Kogi, Cross River Zero Case Claims by rachels: 8:25pm On May 09, 2020
swtdrms:
How would a governor not carry out test at all and claim it doesn't exist in his state. By so doing, he's endangering the health of the populace. So far, every other states have been taking precautions but Kogi is doing nothing, thereby being careless. There's no border lockdown, the main reason there have been successful travelling from North to the South.

No isolation centre created, no any preparedness whatsoever. I pity kogi indigenes
wait o,must they have covid-19?

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: FG To Probe Kogi, Cross River Zero Case Claims by OhBiafra: 8:26pm On May 09, 2020
faceURfront:
Why did the report fail to capture that there have been complains coming from Kogi of people dying with Covid-19 symptoms and the state authorities is refusing to test which prompted the decision to probe the claims that there is no Covid-19 cases in Kogi?

The way and manner reports are written is important please.
This is a huge lie. Nothing like that in Kogi

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: FG To Probe Kogi, Cross River Zero Case Claims by OhBiafra: 8:31pm On May 09, 2020
ALARAPE22:

Hmmm You try. but mind you since our able coro came to Nigeria without having visa, my brother how many death rate you heard Kogi State have recorded? Why are we deceiving ourselves. Is it must all states in Nigeria must record this Corona of a thing. Even in China not all their state records this pandemic virus. Everything in Nigeria is a Scam
Very good point
Re: COVID-19: FG To Probe Kogi, Cross River Zero Case Claims by Princewell2012(m): 8:31pm On May 09, 2020
Macphenson:
Heheheheeee, see gobe, so it's a must these states must provide covid 19 patients. Leave themsince they said they don't have the virus.

No be them e go kill?

Please Kano and Bauchi needs serious attention from Federal government , Channel the resources on those states.

We are in " operation provide covid 19 patients".

This "Sinzu" stuff is looking so real.

Hmm i think the best thing to do first is to quarantined all those govement officials for 14 days before allowing them to do anything. Just the way they handled those chinese doctors.
Something is realy wrong with these people i swear.
Re: COVID-19: FG To Probe Kogi, Cross River Zero Case Claims by Regcode: 8:32pm On May 09, 2020
They don't have case period. This una 419 is too much.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: FG To Probe Kogi, Cross River Zero Case Claims by simmydare82(m): 8:32pm On May 09, 2020
Is it by force for them to have covid-19, my suggestion is, even if it is the Minister or NCDC DG that entere Kogi they must be isolated, because I can see desperation in them.

If you can do that to Chinese, you can help me complete this adage! What is good for the good..................

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: FG To Probe Kogi, Cross River Zero Case Claims by Catsofnaija: 8:34pm On May 09, 2020
iamvictorbassey:
I honestly low-key want this COVID19 shìt to Fück Nigeria and Africa up (Me inclusive). Yes. I really do.

So that when we tell northerners that God doesn't take care of Children, they'll believe.

So that when I tell my friends that your prayers and tithes doesn't do shìt, they'll believe.

So that when you tell Nigerians something exists from the angle of a learned person, they'll believe and stop arguing.

So that when next we emphasize the need for health care budget being reasonable, legislators will agree.

I want the remaining Africans who'll survive, understanding the concept of cause and effect. Understanding that we pay too much attention to non priorities like religion, ethnicity, hairstyle, greetings, dressing, tattoo, choice of food, choice of dress sense, etc. While neglecting essentials.

Covid here is too slow.

Disclaimer: Don't bother quoting me, I don't reply. I post my opinion, you post yours.
You spoke my mind

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: FG To Probe Kogi, Cross River Zero Case Claims by SirWarlock: 8:35pm On May 09, 2020
Oh so suddenly everyone loves kogi state now cheesy. Nairaland and sentiments sha cheesy

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: FG To Probe Kogi, Cross River Zero Case Claims by gosmoney(m): 8:38pm On May 09, 2020
iamvictorbassey:

Covid here is too slow.

definitely u will get it just wait for it d thing is dat u may not live to tell d story idiot.
Re: COVID-19: FG To Probe Kogi, Cross River Zero Case Claims by murmee: 8:39pm On May 09, 2020
9isguy:
Is it a must for all the 36 states to have ??
A very big question!
Re: COVID-19: FG To Probe Kogi, Cross River Zero Case Claims by rachels: 8:42pm On May 09, 2020
Dhavido:
Are they really trying to protect us? They have no reason to ease the lockdown if they really care about our safety. We were on lockdown and the cases are on the rise yet they decided to ease the lockdown.

Go and sit down,lazy person,u want people to die on hunger because you have food abi?

Re: COVID-19: FG To Probe Kogi, Cross River Zero Case Claims by Nobody: 8:47pm On May 09, 2020
iamvictorbassey:

Covid here is too slow.

for years I have been a visitor to nairaland,I don't login but for your statement i did.
I feel exactly the same way you do,covid19 is the best thing that can bring blacks africans to the disgusting reality of their existence,soon the illusion and triviality of lifestyle we live in Nigeria would all be meaningless,it would feel as though a third eye has been granted to us all..hahahaha.
it might appear as if i am delusional nd have complete hate for the black Nation but,inverse is the case as I only have the truest of love for my nation...what'sapp(08105979873)

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Incredible Moment Paralysed Man Walks For The First Time In 12 Years (Pictures) / Nigerian Man Shares His Painful Experience With Monkeypox Virus (Graphic Video) / Reasons Why You Should Avoid Palm-wine

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.