Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,827 members, 7,886,218 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 05:29 AM

Christine Skambo - When I Found You - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Christine Skambo - When I Found You (233 Views)

AUDIO: Akon – When I See You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Christine Skambo - When I Found You by abujarocks(m): 6:59pm On May 09, 2020
Christine Skambo wrote this song out of love for God and appreciation for the redemptive power of the resurrected Christ who forgives sins and sets free. You will simply love the rhythm, lyrics and the spirit of worship that it exudes!
'WHEN I FOUND YOU' is one of the eight tracks in the entire album which enjoyed massive air play, the top-ten slot and eventually the number one hit track for a month. God bless you!

Producer: Towdah Studios (Segun Samuel)
Co-producer: Quest Studio(Mista Seth & Saula -blessed memory
Appreciation: Rev Chris Delvan Gwanna (who wrote and played the guitar for 'GREATEST OF THEM ALL') & Solomon Lange for his wonderful vocals. I remain grateful to you all for being a part of my story!

DOWNLOAD When I Found You MP3 on (https://www.alltrends.co/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/Christine-Skambo-When-I-Found-You.mp3)

(1) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD MP3:DJ Big N – Ife Ft. Teni & Don Jazzy / Toyor - Duduke / Favourite Bathing Song.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.