Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,565 members, 7,972,128 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 01:26 AM

Jubilation As Lady Welcomes Baby After 3 Years Of Pregnancy (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jubilation As Lady Welcomes Baby After 3 Years Of Pregnancy (photos) (1356 Views)

Rosy Meurer Shares Throwback Pregnancy Photos / New Pregnancy Photos Of Chacha Eke Faani / BBNaija's Gifty Shows Off Her Bump At Different Stages Of Pregnancy (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jubilation As Lady Welcomes Baby After 3 Years Of Pregnancy (photos) by Abovenaija(m): 8:20pm On May 09, 2020
One Mrs Peace Okeke-Amadi has just shared a powerful testimony on Facebook on how God eventually came through for her after being pregnant for 3 years.

Read it below:

“On the 20th December , 2017 , I took in, went for urine and blood PT and the result came out positive. I was so happy because I had waited for this to happen for more than 5yrs after my first child.”

“Three months into my first trimester I suddenly started bleeding, I was so scared, the doctor tried to stop the bleeding but it persisted and came out in big clots.”

“I went for scan and they said the baby was gone, I broke down in tears, I was so down that the only place I thought of going to at that moment was the church .”

More Details below;

https://abovenaija.com/2020/05/09/jubilation-as-lady-welcomes-baby-after-3-years-of-pregnancy-photos/

Re: Jubilation As Lady Welcomes Baby After 3 Years Of Pregnancy (photos) by Tpave(m): 8:25pm On May 09, 2020
Thank God
Re: Jubilation As Lady Welcomes Baby After 3 Years Of Pregnancy (photos) by Nobody: 8:33pm On May 09, 2020
Three years Wow!
Cute baby.
Re: Jubilation As Lady Welcomes Baby After 3 Years Of Pregnancy (photos) by yuswrld20(m): 10:01pm On May 09, 2020
glory be to god I rejoice with you
Re: Jubilation As Lady Welcomes Baby After 3 Years Of Pregnancy (photos) by samincredible44(m): 10:11pm On May 09, 2020
her village people strong but God is stronger
Re: Jubilation As Lady Welcomes Baby After 3 Years Of Pregnancy (photos) by Oyiboman69: 11:54pm On May 09, 2020
Holy moses

Re: Jubilation As Lady Welcomes Baby After 3 Years Of Pregnancy (photos) by Nobody: 12:10am On May 10, 2020
She has now become an ELEPHANT to sustain pregnancy for 3years...
Tell that to the GULLIBLE and the UNEDUCATED.....
Tell that to the FOOLISH FOOLS...

RATHER make the STORY like this:
.... a LADY with huge UTERINE FIBROID gives birth to a child after 3 years of SUB FERTILITY... OK

(1) (Reply)

Hushpuppi has allegedly been Released / Burna Boy Spoils Himself With Food As He Eats Like A Glutton. VIDEO / Tems' Ex-boyfriend Said He Regrets Cheating On Her In 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.