Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,398 members, 7,901,089 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 11:03 PM

Wrong Or Right To Wish An Ex "Happy Birthday". - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wrong Or Right To Wish An Ex "Happy Birthday". (426 Views)

Washing Of Mom's Underpants (wrong Or Right) / Crazy First Date Experience, Tell Me If What I Did Was Wrong Or Right. / Did I Do Something Wrong Or Was I Over Independent? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wrong Or Right To Wish An Ex "Happy Birthday". by AgbesuyiJosh(m): 8:09am On May 10, 2020
Should wishing an individual a happy birthday be a voluntarily or mandatory thing?
I don't joke with the birthdays of my loved ones anyway.
Some years back, I was in a relationship with a lady; she wished me happy birthday when she liked.
Some years after when we already went our separate ways, she was then sending the happy birthday wishes.
You know the feeling, on your birthday; the only wish that makes meaning to you is that one from your "Love".
Today is her birthday!
No plan of wishing her though!
We are both married now.
The question is-Is it even right or wrong to wish an Ex a happy birthday?
Re: Wrong Or Right To Wish An Ex "Happy Birthday". by donbachi(m): 8:11am On May 10, 2020
"I get am before no be property"...move on.

1 Like

Re: Wrong Or Right To Wish An Ex "Happy Birthday". by vibbb: 8:13am On May 10, 2020
If it's just to wish her happy birthday without planning to re ignite old feelings no problem but mind you, simple conversation sometimes can bring memories. Be careful.
Re: Wrong Or Right To Wish An Ex "Happy Birthday". by thesicilian: 8:15am On May 10, 2020
This Nigerian mindset that an ex has to be a mortal enemy must stop.
Re: Wrong Or Right To Wish An Ex "Happy Birthday". by Humanoid01(m): 8:21am On May 10, 2020
Your ex is not your enemy.
Re: Wrong Or Right To Wish An Ex "Happy Birthday". by yanabasee1(m): 8:55am On May 10, 2020
I swear down.... I don't go back around when we are done......

I just move on and I don't look back..... We can say HI when we get to cross each other..... but I will never pick your calls or make the calls....

When it's over ... It's over!!!

So OP, turn around and look at your wife..... and kiss her... let your ex stay exed!!

1 Like

Re: Wrong Or Right To Wish An Ex "Happy Birthday". by 1beat(m): 8:58am On May 10, 2020
nothing bad in it.
Re: Wrong Or Right To Wish An Ex "Happy Birthday". by MrSensor(m): 8:58am On May 10, 2020
What for?
Re: Wrong Or Right To Wish An Ex "Happy Birthday". by yinkaOdutuyo: 8:59am On May 10, 2020
yanabasee1:
I swear down.... I don't go back around when we are done......

I just move on and I don't look back..... We can say HI when we get to cross each other..... but I will never pick your calls or make the calls....

When it's over ... It's over!!!

Holy Cow!
That's the point bro

So OP, turn around and look at your wife..... and kiss her... let your ex stay exed!!

(1) (Reply)

A Violet Shade Of Red / Make Up To $300 Daily Copying And Pasting Videos / Who Need Good Bleeping In Aba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.