Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,727 members, 7,875,820 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:19 PM

See Photos: Youths Flog Pastor Mercilessly For Adultery With Church Members - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See Photos: Youths Flog Pastor Mercilessly For Adultery With Church Members (3586 Views)

Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos) / Man Beaten Mercilessly For Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Graphic Photos / (photos) Youths Dance Round Coffin As They Ambush Oil Company In Akwa Ibom Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Photos: Youths Flog Pastor Mercilessly For Adultery With Church Members by Aonkuuse(m): 8:09am On May 10, 2020
In recent years, Nigerians have witnessed scandals involving pastors who prey on their gullible followers to enrich themselves and commit secret sins of fornication and adultery.

Most pastors in the country are breaking up families and causing immense distress and hardship.

This is not different with a pastor in okuno village in idjerhe kingdom Ethiope West LGA of Delta state, simply identified as Lucky was caught sleeping with one of his church members which happens to be a legitimate wife of another man.

Pastor Lucky who is alleged to be in the business of sleeping with people's wife was caught and was treated according to the rules and regulations of the village.

The fake pastor was flogged mercilessly by youths of the community according to tradition.

See more photos here>> https://www.freshreporters.com/2020/05/pastor-flogged-mercilessly-youths-adultery-church-member.html?m=1

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Photos: Youths Flog Pastor Mercilessly For Adultery With Church Members by Virginnn(f): 8:12am On May 10, 2020
Hmmm
Re: See Photos: Youths Flog Pastor Mercilessly For Adultery With Church Members by kereman1: 8:27am On May 10, 2020
y didnt dey strip him naked, wat is good for d jew is also good for the gentile.
thank God d youths are waking up to the sham in religion, but i cnt say that abt our muslim brother

2 Likes

Re: See Photos: Youths Flog Pastor Mercilessly For Adultery With Church Members by Nwodosis(m): 8:30am On May 10, 2020
grin But will the flogging undo the sexual intimacy?

1 Like

Re: See Photos: Youths Flog Pastor Mercilessly For Adultery With Church Members by Enoch07: 8:34am On May 10, 2020
who still dey call this one pastor??

2 Likes

Re: See Photos: Youths Flog Pastor Mercilessly For Adultery With Church Members by ManOfSteel2(m): 8:40am On May 10, 2020
Conmen have always been known to hold sway in religious matters.
He is alleged to be in the business of sleeping with people's wives, maybe he thought his name being Lucky will always be his case when carrying out such acts.

Handful of wives will honour and lick their pastors' "bombom", while showing utter disrespect and strife to their spouses at home.

ManOfSteel is disappointed the alduterous wives are exempted from public humiliation, since it's obviously not a case of rape.
Re: See Photos: Youths Flog Pastor Mercilessly For Adultery With Church Members by edego2up(m): 8:48am On May 10, 2020
Fake news no hard me to know if I see one ,thanks for the entertainment nnkwa

1 Like

Re: See Photos: Youths Flog Pastor Mercilessly For Adultery With Church Members by yanabasee1(m): 8:51am On May 10, 2020
That COSA should've ended like this.......
Re: See Photos: Youths Flog Pastor Mercilessly For Adultery With Church Members by Hypnotise: 10:26am On May 10, 2020
Lol. This is quite embarrassing. Next time pastor face your bible and not another man's wife.
Re: See Photos: Youths Flog Pastor Mercilessly For Adultery With Church Members by gift2xl: 10:37am On May 10, 2020
All this pastors that will tell you, thus said the lord, You will sleep in the church premises for fortification and preparation. I de laugh grin
Re: See Photos: Youths Flog Pastor Mercilessly For Adultery With Church Members by Adonispco: 10:47am On May 10, 2020
Chai; konji na bastard cos its no respecter of anyone.

Pastor don shine puna tire grin
Re: See Photos: Youths Flog Pastor Mercilessly For Adultery With Church Members by Nobody: 10:50am On May 10, 2020
God should shoulder the blame.
He said we should marry and multiply the world, yet people keep to the law of marriage. Now tell me, what do I need to get married? When I can enjoy myself alone not wondering anybody's were about.
Re: See Photos: Youths Flog Pastor Mercilessly For Adultery With Church Members by Karemarealty288(m): 11:40am On May 10, 2020
Let's adopt this method of indabosky pahose community flogging in our communities ...... grin
Make Pastor gangan tools rest small.

3 Likes

Re: See Photos: Youths Flog Pastor Mercilessly For Adultery With Church Members by johnkey: 2:49pm On May 10, 2020
Where is the whöre?
Re: See Photos: Youths Flog Pastor Mercilessly For Adultery With Church Members by Nobody: 4:10pm On May 10, 2020
some pastors can be somehow.Anyways there are still so many true pastors everywhere
Re: See Photos: Youths Flog Pastor Mercilessly For Adultery With Church Members by Emmanuelcann: 4:53pm On May 10, 2020
Rozz:
some pastors can be somehow.Anyways there are still so many true pastors everywhere
No, there are few true pastors - check your Bible and you will confirm. The truth is bitter!
Re: See Photos: Youths Flog Pastor Mercilessly For Adultery With Church Members by Nobody: 4:58pm On May 10, 2020
Emmanuelcann:
No, there are few true pastors - check your Bible and you will confirm. The truth is bitter!
you are right though
Re: See Photos: Youths Flog Pastor Mercilessly For Adultery With Church Members by xperiencelove(m): 5:27pm On May 10, 2020
Where are the judge not my anointed crew. I believe you are happy that it was drugs addicts that judge and punish your pastor mercilessly not the social media judgement that we do which you always criticize.
Re: See Photos: Youths Flog Pastor Mercilessly For Adultery With Church Members by slyfox35(m): 6:40pm On May 10, 2020
Emmanuelcann:
Shey Na Bible era we dey,all these pastors are all after money and breaking people's home
Re: See Photos: Youths Flog Pastor Mercilessly For Adultery With Church Members by irunoko(m): 6:51pm On May 10, 2020
When will boda Tinubu,olesanjo etc be flogged like that?
Re: See Photos: Youths Flog Pastor Mercilessly For Adultery With Church Members by yuswrld20(m): 10:48pm On May 10, 2020
hahaha
Re: See Photos: Youths Flog Pastor Mercilessly For Adultery With Church Members by yuswrld20(m): 10:49pm On May 10, 2020
hahaha pastor lucky himself
Re: See Photos: Youths Flog Pastor Mercilessly For Adultery With Church Members by yuswrld20(m): 10:49pm On May 10, 2020
hahaha pastor lucky himself

(1) (Reply)

Are You Intends To Start Viable Poultry Biz? Get FREE Practical Training Here... / Angelina Jolie Lookalike Sahar Tabar Jailed For 10 Years In Iran For Her Face / See How A Young Student Got Brutally Murdered By Rival 'cult' In UNIJOS(WARNING)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.