Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,005 members, 7,906,766 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 03:35 PM

The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread (31991 Views)

BayelsaDecides: INEC About To Announce The Official Result / Court Orders INEC To Register Young Democratic Party / 2015: Buhari, Atiku Clash Over Procedure For Presidential Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by laplace(m): 7:33pm On Jan 13, 2011
@dayokanu. GEJ does not need to trade words with Atiku. I advise him to tell us and especially the delegates why they need to vote for him.  He does not need to attack people and personalities.  Issue politics is waht we want and not amala politics.
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by WafiJoe(m): 7:33pm On Jan 13, 2011
GOSH! GEJ is shivering. He is nervous. He is so scared.  cry
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by otokx(m): 7:33pm On Jan 13, 2011
confusion is setting in
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by mygee33(m): 7:34pm On Jan 13, 2011
I think they don't want to get another court order again
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by Akainzo(m): 7:35pm On Jan 13, 2011
The only thing that this rambling and undue delays shows is that this is not a fair system. Those on the side of justice would think this a joke.
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by mygee33(m): 7:36pm On Jan 13, 2011
THE AIIs have it. sure!!!
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by Donmeca(m): 7:36pm On Jan 13, 2011
dayokanu:

Omo Atiku just schooled GEJ here.

Waiting for GEJ's response but I am predicting it would be empty and lacking facts as usual.

He should address the point about his signature being number 35 on the document signed.

Why shud he do that? he now knows better. . .he believes in the best not zoning leadership.

But PDP na clownsooo they just want the legal adviser to confer the acting capacity on deputy chairman. Olusola Oke ond podium doing just dat after the man had declared the convention open.

Ooops! I lost signal. . . AITTTTTT
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by dave07(m): 7:36pm On Jan 13, 2011
Isnt Atiku contesting against two people, or has Atiku written off Sarah Jubril as if she was never there? Why all this roundabout, I thought the court order has been vacated, Abeg let GEJ sspeak and let's see if he will also disgrace himself like Atiku. Funny enough PDP is pretending to be law abiding
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by supereagle(m): 7:37pm On Jan 13, 2011
http://234next.com/csp/cms/sites/Next/Home/5663339-146/pdp_presidential_primaries_2011.csp

This is where they get it for you.They are not at eagle square.
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jan 13, 2011
Hold on, the party jus ratified d appointment of d deputy chairman to chair the convention. though they said theres a conflicting report regarding d court order and subsequent lifting d order though they've not receive copies of the order from d court.
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by dave07(m): 7:39pm On Jan 13, 2011
NTA is still on on DSTV 130
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by WafiJoe(m): 7:39pm On Jan 13, 2011
NOw the , He is about to speak
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by MsTom(f): 7:39pm On Jan 13, 2011
You mean GEJ is yet to talk?
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by Wumine(f): 7:39pm On Jan 13, 2011
why all this motions nnow? R they rewriting Gej's speech Bisi, the party is in real crisis! How long will it take for jonanthan to take the stage. Something is fishsy. Bisi is calling on him again. Ok he's up and taking the stage with sambo behind him
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by moderattor: 7:40pm On Jan 13, 2011
Good luck ascends the podium
backed by Sambo.
*Here comes the New Nigeria*
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by WafiJoe(m): 7:40pm On Jan 13, 2011
OMG. GEJ is breathing faster, He needs some courage
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by JudgeDredd: 7:40pm On Jan 13, 2011
President and V.P in tow, GEJ's confidence has definitely been boosted. currently making his speech.
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by otokx(m): 7:40pm On Jan 13, 2011
The inje is written on an exercise book, CORRECT

allah knows the best
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jan 13, 2011
GEJ on stage with SAMBO, protocols, One minute silence for yaradua
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by WafiJoe(m): 7:41pm On Jan 13, 2011
Will he (GEJ) win?
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by otokx(m): 7:41pm On Jan 13, 2011
I never knew the president has an accent.
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by jason123: 7:42pm On Jan 13, 2011
GEJ seeking for a minute of silent for Late President Umaru Musa Yar'dua. And promised to limit himself to the 5mins limit.
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by MsTom(f): 7:43pm On Jan 13, 2011
Timehin:

GEJ on stage with SAMBO, protocols, One minute silence for yaradua

Why are they wasting time? The party was supposed to do that b4 the speeches started
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by vandops(m): 7:43pm On Jan 13, 2011
Wumine:

why all this motions nnow? R they rewriting Gej's speech Bisi, the party is in real crisis! How long will it take for jonanthan to take the stage. Something is fishsy. Bisi is calling on him again. Ok he's up and taking the stage with sambo behind him

i wonder o

Dimeji Bankole, Gbenga Daniel ,and Muazu in a private meeting, Atiku refused to sit to listen to Goodluck's speech. grin
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by zoomzoom1(m): 7:43pm On Jan 13, 2011
People, pls where can i watch online
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by Wumine(f): 7:44pm On Jan 13, 2011
well, gej isnt shakin and neither is his voice, to me sha. Abeg ignore atiku's speech jare
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by jumobi1(m): 7:45pm On Jan 13, 2011
I prefer GEJ to ATiKu but this primary was very unfair
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by jason123: 7:45pm On Jan 13, 2011
So GEJ says he is the agent of transformation Nigeria needs.
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by dave07(m): 7:46pm On Jan 13, 2011
Thank God GEJ shows maturity, answer to atiku- no fuel scarcity, power sector reform in progress, education reform
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by jason123: 7:46pm On Jan 13, 2011
GEJ assures uniform Fuel Price
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by Donmeca(m): 7:46pm On Jan 13, 2011
GEJ is not attacking anyone as far as i can hear. . .he is talking about his achievements.

Availability of fuel and uniformity in pricing nationwide, power roadmap, education(6 new universities). . .I'm coming back
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by jason123: 7:47pm On Jan 13, 2011
Promising nine new universities!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (32) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Establishes Biafran Aid Foundation In The US / Land Occupied By Saraki’s Family In Ilorin Taken Over By Kwara State Government / Sheikh Nuru Khalid Suspended For Criticising Buhari Over Kaduna Train Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.