Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,424 members, 7,888,310 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 02:23 AM

Lebanese 'Mr B' Kidnapped In Rivers State - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lebanese 'Mr B' Kidnapped In Rivers State (93204 Views)

Fouani Company MD, 3 Lebanese Kidnapped In Lagos While Travelling By Boat / Police Recover N1.3M From 19-Year-Old Boy In Gombe, He Stole From Lebanese Boss / Lebanese Man Assaults Nigerian In Novare Mall Lekki, Policeman Slaps Eyewitness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lebanese 'Mr B' Kidnapped In Rivers State by Nobody: 8:49pm On May 10, 2020
Hungry and poor "white" man
Re: Lebanese 'Mr B' Kidnapped In Rivers State by Coldie(m): 8:53pm On May 10, 2020
olawale1516:

Guy I am Idboski, liquid metal
Indaboski end for Igbo land o... Here the matter now o
Re: Lebanese 'Mr B' Kidnapped In Rivers State by adecz: 8:56pm On May 10, 2020
angry grin angry angry

Look him eye like house rat
dey dey thief fish from kitchen
for night ..

He has 'loser' written all over
his black face.

1 Like

Re: Lebanese 'Mr B' Kidnapped In Rivers State by Apple2: 8:56pm On May 10, 2020
This man sef no get sense, I always see how careless he is, claiming onyibo No money, he thinks boys are stupid to just allow u be doing shows upandown without attempting to kidnap him. I knew I would hear this story one day, thank God he was rescued and safe. Next time he will be careful
Re: Lebanese 'Mr B' Kidnapped In Rivers State by castrokins(m): 9:00pm On May 10, 2020
I Watched Him Relay His Experience On ChannelsTv, Crying In The Process. I Felt Terribly Bad For Him.
Re: Lebanese 'Mr B' Kidnapped In Rivers State by Nobody: 9:17pm On May 10, 2020
This people are the ones bringing bad name to us Nigerians. You see the bad image they have portrayed to other countries

1 Like

Re: Lebanese 'Mr B' Kidnapped In Rivers State by sugacoatedmouth(m): 9:29pm On May 10, 2020
Was he not the one Trolling shatta Bandle some years back

Shatta Bandle after hearing this will be like na my head catch you

It seems the guy likes to show himself
LEBANESE Forming Full Blood CAUCASIAN
Re: Lebanese 'Mr B' Kidnapped In Rivers State by Nobody: 9:31pm On May 10, 2020
beautyhd:

Life is all about taking risks

We have Calculated Risk. Don't be taking risk that will claim your life. Life no get duplicate.
Re: Lebanese 'Mr B' Kidnapped In Rivers State by ChevKing(m): 9:32pm On May 10, 2020
These ones keep spoiling the already spoilt name.
Haba
Nigerians!
Re: Lebanese 'Mr B' Kidnapped In Rivers State by MrGerald(m): 9:58pm On May 10, 2020
They need a white man and he went, is he a white man?
Re: Lebanese 'Mr B' Kidnapped In Rivers State by mechanics(m): 10:02pm On May 10, 2020
He has learnt his lesson, not all calls are genuine.
Re: Lebanese 'Mr B' Kidnapped In Rivers State by JonCina(m): 10:21pm On May 10, 2020
Okoroawusa:

He was kidnapped from Owerri. They just took him into Rivers.
Not all of Rivers are under lockdown. Learn to listen to news

I see you news caster!
Didn't you see the sentence that says he drove from Owerri to Rivers State?
I'm not surprised you call yourself Okoroawusa: a confused man that is neither an "Awusa" man nor an "Okoro"!!

Sit in Imo State or wherever you are and come and tell me in Rivers State that the borders are open and free for all to drive in & out!!!
Re: Lebanese 'Mr B' Kidnapped In Rivers State by Shekochild: 10:38pm On May 10, 2020
Being from Lebanon, he does not feet the definition of a white man.
Re: Lebanese 'Mr B' Kidnapped In Rivers State by Beze992(f): 11:01pm On May 10, 2020
Fairview1:
Nigerias, the most smartest people on earth

Using two superlatives in a sentence, tsk tsk
Re: Lebanese 'Mr B' Kidnapped In Rivers State by Advancedman(m): 11:36pm On May 10, 2020
Ctorch:
They kidnapped Mr B from Owerri to Rivers state yesterday. He is so lucky to be rescued. The guys invited him for a business and then kidnapped him for money.

They told him they were looking for a white man to play a role in their new movie. He drove from Owerri to meet his kidnappers in Rivers state.
He's been living in Nigeria for over 30 years.

His kidnappers follows him on Facebook and Instagram - they were his fans too. The only one left to watch over him is the one arrested when police came to rescued him

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=570792220513728&id=295645544695065

Wike hand is in it because he was enforcing lockdown so how did they cross the border.

1 Like

Re: Lebanese 'Mr B' Kidnapped In Rivers State by TonyBankz(m): 12:25am On May 11, 2020
This kind handcuff seff dey no born u well make u squeeze ur hand comot from am
Re: Lebanese 'Mr B' Kidnapped In Rivers State by Bigpat: 12:56am On May 11, 2020
They will say Police are not working
Re: Lebanese 'Mr B' Kidnapped In Rivers State by kunletexs: 1:17am On May 11, 2020
That handcuff get as him be. Chai, see the eyes like frog own. He for don dey salivate, gesturgate and panmitate how he go buy that Toyota venza but na venza buy you now
Re: Lebanese 'Mr B' Kidnapped In Rivers State by Cousin9999: 1:27am On May 11, 2020
F__k Lebanon.
F__k Lebanese.

That obese demon needs to be deported.
Re: Lebanese 'Mr B' Kidnapped In Rivers State by Kinjikitileking(m): 1:42am On May 11, 2020
sexylassie2:
I can never risk my life meeting people I don't know on social media. Nairaland included.

The mullato was desperate or too trusting that is why he was kidnapped.

He didn't even do any check on the people wanting to kidnapp him.

I want to be your friend
Re: Lebanese 'Mr B' Kidnapped In Rivers State by blissmandate(m): 1:55am On May 11, 2020
These Biafra people and crime sha. setawonoloriburuku
Re: Lebanese 'Mr B' Kidnapped In Rivers State by AreaFada2: 2:17am On May 11, 2020
Thank God for his life. Kudos to the police.

NPF can do a good job if they want to. It needs total reform, excellent training, a good pay package and incentives. Including around 10m Naira and free education up to first degree for their kids if they fall in line of duty.
Re: Lebanese 'Mr B' Kidnapped In Rivers State by MoIbrahim: 4:21am On May 11, 2020
PigTormentor:
"Suspected or alleged Fulani herdsmen "?

IPOB KIDNAPPERS?

If they had succeeded, the news would have been Fulani herdsmen...
Re: Lebanese 'Mr B' Kidnapped In Rivers State by PigTormentor: 5:03am On May 11, 2020
MoIbrahim:

If they had succeeded, the news would have been Fulani herdsmen...

Exactly!
Re: Lebanese 'Mr B' Kidnapped In Rivers State by Ferrous(m): 5:45am On May 11, 2020
Stop telling lies

emekaobaro:
Nigerian police and lies are inseparable, he was rescued by vigilante at the inter state border at omuma local government area
Re: Lebanese 'Mr B' Kidnapped In Rivers State by Chimezirim121: 5:45am On May 11, 2020
Discovery4today:
VIDEO Lebannese Nollywood Actor Explains How He Escaped From Kidnappers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=If49KThpbQI
Hmm
Hmm
Re: Lebanese 'Mr B' Kidnapped In Rivers State by ospreywin(m): 6:23am On May 11, 2020
It is well

Get your tinted permit stress free and renew/register your vehicle documents hassle free 08144476474 whatsapp /2348144476474 100% genuine. Check my signature.
Re: Lebanese 'Mr B' Kidnapped In Rivers State by Collegenews: 7:40am On May 11, 2020
Tozic:

Bro I ain't a jealous ass_licker... Check well and you'll see the category of people I'm against their freedom on this forum. And for that 'black pot calling chalk black', it sounds too naive to me and in fact it's even tempting me to call you 'kid'. You can't be saying stupid things and expect me to turn back or embrace them. You say what seems right I leave it you, you say what seems ill I counter it..... that's how I do things. I dont do 'let my people go'..... never!
All you do with your life is calling chalk black.
Funny how a kid would be tempted to call his grandpa kid. Your posts reek of immaturity and mental imbalance.
I hope you are making money off Nairaland to be spending your entire life here.
Last response to you man.
Re: Lebanese 'Mr B' Kidnapped In Rivers State by Tozic: 8:10am On May 11, 2020
Collegenews:

All you do with your life is calling chalk black.
Funny how a kid would be tempted to call his grandpa kid. Your posts reek of immaturity and mental imbalance.
I hope you are making money off Nairaland to be spending your entire life here.
Last response to you man.

When you were attacking my dear beloved computergeek you never how you were sounding, and in fact at that moment if I were to call you a toddler it would have been an understatement.
And hey nigga, I don't wanna be one of those that fools themselves here.... I'm a student, no job at the moment, so save any thing that has to do with making money or being broke off Nairaland to your mighty self.

Enjoy your quest in search of your true lover, all the best! Bye grandpa cool
Re: Lebanese 'Mr B' Kidnapped In Rivers State by Sardauna24(m): 8:24am On May 11, 2020
sexylassie2:
I can never risk my life meeting people I don't know on social media. Nairaland included.

The mullato was desperate or too trusting that is why he was kidnapped.

He didn't even do any check on the people wanting to kidnapp him.
Hi..where did u reside?can we meet
Re: Lebanese 'Mr B' Kidnapped In Rivers State by Nobody: 9:24am On May 11, 2020
J111333:
Who gave that idiot face mask?

He should quickly be assigned to guard covid19 patients. angry
I have no pity for these fake Arabs. Lebanese are extremely wicked and vile people. Tuueeeh!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Leo: Man Kidnapped In Owerri And Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Photos) / Gracious David West: I Give The Phones Of My Victims To 'China' / Michael Nnadi: Corpse Of The Seminarian Who Was Killed By Kidnappers (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.