Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,109 members, 7,939,480 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 06:41 AM

‘I Didn’t Go To The Mountain To Pray’ – Prophet TB Joshua Breaks Silence - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ‘I Didn’t Go To The Mountain To Pray’ – Prophet TB Joshua Breaks Silence (497 Views)

Why We Sacked Winners Pastors - Oyedepo Breaks Silence / TB Joshua Praying On The Mountain For Coronavirus To End (Video) / TB Joshua On The Mountain Praying For Coronavirus End (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘I Didn’t Go To The Mountain To Pray’ – Prophet TB Joshua Breaks Silence by Oshoboy01: 2:27pm On May 10, 2020
Against several speculations flying on the internet, Popular televangelist, Prophet TB Joshua has revealed reasons behind his visit to the mountain recently.

The Popular prophet revealed that regularly, he goes to the mountain to rest instead of being in the atmosphere of technology
He made it known that he didn’t go there for the sole aim of prayer because anywhere can be referred to as a prayer mountain, it only depends on the state of heart.
This was contained in a tweet on his church’s twitter account

‘Prophet TB Joshua has returned from the Prayer Mountain. When welcomed back, he explained: “Point of correction - any place can be a prayer mountain. It depends on the state of our heart.

Our heart is the prayer mountain. Our heart is the prayer room. I went there just to have a rest. Many prefer to be in an atmosphere of technology, modern days – but I choose to be in an atmosphere of nature. I was just there to rest.”
While answering questions on how to get God’s word into the hearts of men, he stated that one must be carried along by the holy spirit

‘First of all, we need to know what the Bible is, irrespective of the publisher.
If you are to read the Bible, you must be carried along by the Holy Spirit but nowadays, we read the Bible, we pray without any attention to the Holy Spirit, without any regard to the Holy Spirit.

Before you read the Bible, you need to seek the attention of the Holy Spirit because the Bible is the tool in the hands of the Holy Spirit.’’
It would be recalled that weeks ago, several online publications faulted the Prophet’s choice to make his visit to the mountain public.

https://trixxng.com/i-didnt-go-to-the-mountain-to-pray-prophet-tb-joshua-breaks-silence/

1 Share

Re: ‘I Didn’t Go To The Mountain To Pray’ – Prophet TB Joshua Breaks Silence by StrikeBack(m): 2:27pm On May 10, 2020
Oh okay. You went to smoke to get to the most high
Re: ‘I Didn’t Go To The Mountain To Pray’ – Prophet TB Joshua Breaks Silence by Enoch07: 2:29pm On May 10, 2020
welcome!!! I hope u came back with your cameraman
Re: ‘I Didn’t Go To The Mountain To Pray’ – Prophet TB Joshua Breaks Silence by Davash222(m): 2:32pm On May 10, 2020
Imagine climbing such mountain to rest without having loads of Mary J.
Re: ‘I Didn’t Go To The Mountain To Pray’ – Prophet TB Joshua Breaks Silence by zakim(m): 2:34pm On May 10, 2020
Fire!
Re: ‘I Didn’t Go To The Mountain To Pray’ – Prophet TB Joshua Breaks Silence by vincijr(m): 2:35pm On May 10, 2020
Nawao how come the news spread like this kwanu
Re: ‘I Didn’t Go To The Mountain To Pray’ – Prophet TB Joshua Breaks Silence by espn(m): 2:51pm On May 10, 2020
If Corona had stopped before he came back. He wiould claim he was there to intercede on our behalf.

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Didn’t Go To The Mountain To Pray’ – Prophet TB Joshua Breaks Silence by nobone(f): 3:04pm On May 10, 2020
espn:
If Corona had stopped before he came back. He wiould claim he was there to intercede on our behalf.

Na wa for you o! You dey think fast
Re: ‘I Didn’t Go To The Mountain To Pray’ – Prophet TB Joshua Breaks Silence by kingxsamz(m): 3:20pm On May 10, 2020
Lol, because people criticized him for carrying camera crew there with him. grin
He went there for photoshoot.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Didn’t Go To The Mountain To Pray’ – Prophet TB Joshua Breaks Silence by pyyxxaro: 3:23pm On May 10, 2020
StrikeBack:
Oh okay. You went to smoke to get to the most high

He went to take fresh air , the heat around Ikotun is too much
Re: ‘I Didn’t Go To The Mountain To Pray’ – Prophet TB Joshua Breaks Silence by Denique(f): 3:34pm On May 10, 2020
At first...Then I realised it's none of my business undecided

Re: ‘I Didn’t Go To The Mountain To Pray’ – Prophet TB Joshua Breaks Silence by Denique(f): 3:41pm On May 10, 2020
Re: ‘I Didn’t Go To The Mountain To Pray’ – Prophet TB Joshua Breaks Silence by paxonel(m): 3:55pm On May 10, 2020
YORUBA PEOPLE AND THIS MOUNTAIN SELF, AREN'T ALL THESE RITUALISTIC BEHAVIOR TOO DIABOLICAL FOR CHRISTIANITY?

Re: ‘I Didn’t Go To The Mountain To Pray’ – Prophet TB Joshua Breaks Silence by CodeTemplar: 5:28pm On May 10, 2020
Who else finds this hard to believe?
Re: ‘I Didn’t Go To The Mountain To Pray’ – Prophet TB Joshua Breaks Silence by Karlifate: 5:57pm On May 10, 2020
espn:

(1) (Reply)

To Salvation Ministry Members Calling On God To Kill Innocent People / Everything that belongs to GOD Is ours / Kanye West Tells Kim Kardashian To Stop Wearing Revealing Dresses, As It ‘affect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.