Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,712 members, 7,972,622 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 02:30 PM

Lagos Seals Maggi Hotel, Tambari Theatre Art In Badagry, To Prosecute Owners - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Seals Maggi Hotel, Tambari Theatre Art In Badagry, To Prosecute Owners (56094 Views)

Wike: FCT Impounds, To Crush 20 Rickety Vehicles, Prosecute Owners / Ex-Police AIG, Tambari Yabo Is Dead / Lagos Seals Conoil Filling Station Over Environmental Infraction (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Seals Maggi Hotel, Tambari Theatre Art In Badagry, To Prosecute Owners by Harchie(m): 5:28pm On May 10, 2020
4four:
Wike of river state system is the best for Nigeria and Nigerians because average Nigerians no de hear word and the can complain like tomorrow no de
na so broda
Re: Lagos Seals Maggi Hotel, Tambari Theatre Art In Badagry, To Prosecute Owners by FanRong: 5:33pm On May 10, 2020
gypsey:
[s]You didn't answer my questions too angry
you are obviously dumb.

you wanna lick my buthole? >[/s]sad

V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V

Re: Lagos Seals Maggi Hotel, Tambari Theatre Art In Badagry, To Prosecute Owners by Nobody: 5:36pm On May 10, 2020
Honor10:

Lolz. President of your Biafra republic

Haters dying already.
Re: Lagos Seals Maggi Hotel, Tambari Theatre Art In Badagry, To Prosecute Owners by joyfullyjoyous(f): 5:42pm On May 10, 2020
This is perhaps what Gov Wike should have done.
Re: Lagos Seals Maggi Hotel, Tambari Theatre Art In Badagry, To Prosecute Owners by Plut01: 5:45pm On May 10, 2020
Earlystar698:
Nwaooo Dem dey use brown roof dey do hotel, theatre art club for this side of the world anyway cheesy

Why you dey post that kind picture when you know say hunger dey for Naija?
You wicked.

Re: Lagos Seals Maggi Hotel, Tambari Theatre Art In Badagry, To Prosecute Owners by Charly68: 5:50pm On May 10, 2020
FanRong:

Are you serious or you are trying to be sarcastic?
. He is carnaly subjective and insincere with himself.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Seals Maggi Hotel, Tambari Theatre Art In Badagry, To Prosecute Owners by NaMeAboki: 5:51pm On May 10, 2020
Somebody should tell Wike to learn from Lagos; not to go about auctioning ppl's vehicles demolishing their buildings.
Re: Lagos Seals Maggi Hotel, Tambari Theatre Art In Badagry, To Prosecute Owners by mysteryman2014: 5:52pm On May 10, 2020
inedujac:
Good one!
I don't support destroying of hard earned properties .

Wike is just power drunk.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Seals Maggi Hotel, Tambari Theatre Art In Badagry, To Prosecute Owners by chrisxxx(m): 5:54pm On May 10, 2020
Emmyglobal65:
A
You rush still front page no reach you.
Re: Lagos Seals Maggi Hotel, Tambari Theatre Art In Badagry, To Prosecute Owners by 3Ceagle(m): 5:57pm On May 10, 2020
StreetFight:
While Wike Nyesom of Rivers State demolished hotels without getting to Court. That's a take of two governors. Now, imagine Rivers miscreants and jobless militants comparing themselves to Omoloabis.

Rivers and Lagos are not the same, laws and practices is based on the environment. That is why some country have capital punishment for crime like drug trafficking and others don't. The basic thing is, is there a law on this and what does the law say about the enforcement. Either the law is faulty or the enforcer is wrong. The governor must have invoked some law. The court is there to settle the matter
Re: Lagos Seals Maggi Hotel, Tambari Theatre Art In Badagry, To Prosecute Owners by Nobody: 6:04pm On May 10, 2020
Felincous:
I feel like sharing this with people here on nairaland, especially those willing to get some items like e-books, software, premium apps for Android and iOS for free online. You can get most of the things you need for free on torrent sites. Learn how to use torrent sites to download things that you want. No matter what you do, I think everyone needs to learn how to use it especially when you can't afford to pay for the things you need.
Here is my tutorial on how to go about it.���

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HbL6AdwMDns

Be careful when using torrents, most infect your PCs and phones with viruses. Too many shady torrent sites around
Re: Lagos Seals Maggi Hotel, Tambari Theatre Art In Badagry, To Prosecute Owners by IkwerrePikin: 6:11pm On May 10, 2020
StreetFight:
While Wike Nyesom of Rivers State demolished hotels without getting to Court. That's a take of two governors. Now, imagine Rivers miscreants and jobless militants comparing themselves to Omoloabis.

Oga if that is how you operate in your state that’s your business. We in Rivers state our governor gave order and made the consequences clear. So the demolition should not be a surprise because he said he will do it if any hotel fails to keep to the orders.
Re: Lagos Seals Maggi Hotel, Tambari Theatre Art In Badagry, To Prosecute Owners by desiredhome: 6:17pm On May 10, 2020
StreetFight:

That is how you differentiate illiterate from literate.....when you put Agbero in position of power...wike is wiked is a disgrace....and he call himself a lawer embarassed

1 Like

Re: Lagos Seals Maggi Hotel, Tambari Theatre Art In Badagry, To Prosecute Owners by eyinjuege: 6:18pm On May 10, 2020
gypsey:
Yes, i am. what would the prostitute eat? are prostitutes not humans?

They have to get low skilled jobs to survive for now. They can try menial jobs like helping people carry their load in the market, washing and cleaning people's homes etc.
Hotels should concentrate on their restaurant business for now, and just start taking online orders
Re: Lagos Seals Maggi Hotel, Tambari Theatre Art In Badagry, To Prosecute Owners by Okoroawusa: 6:19pm On May 10, 2020
Earlystar698:
Nwaooo Dem dey use brown roof dey do hotel, theatre art club for this side of the world anyway cheesy
It's a strippers joint.
At night when the blue,red n green lights are on you are not looking at the roof.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Seals Maggi Hotel, Tambari Theatre Art In Badagry, To Prosecute Owners by Nobody: 6:19pm On May 10, 2020
FanRong:

V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V
yea! i am not surrprised, you know? it would help if you make your opinion rather, so that i can understand what goes on in your empty dumb skull. grin
Re: Lagos Seals Maggi Hotel, Tambari Theatre Art In Badagry, To Prosecute Owners by Drcode: 6:22pm On May 10, 2020
Nonso92:
Hope they will not follow wike's path
no

No sir
Re: Lagos Seals Maggi Hotel, Tambari Theatre Art In Badagry, To Prosecute Owners by Ademayor78: 6:25pm On May 10, 2020
Sanwo that I know is a responsible man, unlike Wine.
Re: Lagos Seals Maggi Hotel, Tambari Theatre Art In Badagry, To Prosecute Owners by Ademayor78: 6:29pm On May 10, 2020
[b]Sanwo that I know is a responsible man, unlike Wike.
Re: Lagos Seals Maggi Hotel, Tambari Theatre Art In Badagry, To Prosecute Owners by luckyz4rea(m): 6:33pm On May 10, 2020
inedujac:
Good one!
I don't support destroying of hard earned
properties .

Agreed but should hard earned properties owners should destroy or distort the nation's fight against a pandemic?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Seals Maggi Hotel, Tambari Theatre Art In Badagry, To Prosecute Owners by Nobody: 6:39pm On May 10, 2020
eyinjuege:

They have to get low skilled jobs to survive for now. They can try menial jobs like helping people carry their load in the market, washing and cleaning people's homes etc.
Hotels should concentrate on their restaurant business for now, and just start taking online orders
makes alot of sense, very reasonable comment unlike all the other sanctimoniously judgemental foolish people on here.
Re: Lagos Seals Maggi Hotel, Tambari Theatre Art In Badagry, To Prosecute Owners by Emmerlee(m): 6:40pm On May 10, 2020
StreetFight:

What do you nincompoops gain from chest beating, tribal bigotry and compound stupidity in this country undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Seals Maggi Hotel, Tambari Theatre Art In Badagry, To Prosecute Owners by Faithful007: 6:47pm On May 10, 2020
wike:

Re: Lagos Seals Maggi Hotel, Tambari Theatre Art In Badagry, To Prosecute Owners by 6digitscomrade: 6:54pm On May 10, 2020
StreetFight:
u are daft!!! I know u are young and that comes with quantum naivety but then respect ursef in public places we were all once like u but without bringing reproach to ourselves and families like u have demonstrated and displayed here .. garnering likes can be likened to covid as it were as death toll mounts anywhere they ignorantly play host..

Be guided.
Re: Lagos Seals Maggi Hotel, Tambari Theatre Art In Badagry, To Prosecute Owners by 6digitscomrade: 6:57pm On May 10, 2020
desiredhome:

That is how you differentiate illiterate from literate.....when you put Agbero in position of power...wike is wiked is a disgrace....and he call himself a lawer embarassed
try and learn how to spell lawyer first then we can debate his qualifications with you ... see you on your graduation day..!
Re: Lagos Seals Maggi Hotel, Tambari Theatre Art In Badagry, To Prosecute Owners by chubinwa(m): 7:14pm On May 10, 2020
This is the ideal thing unlike the wolf in sheep's clothing we have in Rivers State.
Re: Lagos Seals Maggi Hotel, Tambari Theatre Art In Badagry, To Prosecute Owners by desiredhome: 7:19pm On May 10, 2020
6digitscomrade:
try and learn how to spell lawyer first then we can debate his qualifications with you ... see you on your graduation day..!
Oh I can see you are one of wiked wike's thugs,
it's important you allow school to go through you not to go through school so you won't end up like your illiterate master..
When you see a lawyer you will know
Sheers
Re: Lagos Seals Maggi Hotel, Tambari Theatre Art In Badagry, To Prosecute Owners by mankan2k7(m): 7:24pm On May 10, 2020
Wike was intoxicated by power to settle score
Re: Lagos Seals Maggi Hotel, Tambari Theatre Art In Badagry, To Prosecute Owners by umuna(m): 7:25pm On May 10, 2020
Asabe4:
This is the reasonable thing to do.. Not demolish.

Hi
Re: Lagos Seals Maggi Hotel, Tambari Theatre Art In Badagry, To Prosecute Owners by Lastmankc(m): 7:46pm On May 10, 2020
The owners are lucky. If nah for Rivers, Wike for don demolish the hotel
Re: Lagos Seals Maggi Hotel, Tambari Theatre Art In Badagry, To Prosecute Owners by sugacoatedmouth(m): 8:03pm On May 10, 2020
Earlystar698:
You they fall my Hand them call somewhere BADAGRY wetin you expect ���
Re: Lagos Seals Maggi Hotel, Tambari Theatre Art In Badagry, To Prosecute Owners by Drizzy5001(m): 8:11pm On May 10, 2020
Most of the hotels wey Dem dey lock na smaller ones

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerians Reject Labour Move Against Pump Price / Jonathan Opens Up: I’m Being Investigated For Corruption By Buhari / Hon. Benji Ojietu Catches Bush Meat (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.