Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,314 members, 7,971,152 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 12:27 AM

COVID-19: Kaduna Discharges 210 Returned Almajirai After 2-Week Quarantine - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: Kaduna Discharges 210 Returned Almajirai After 2-Week Quarantine (10137 Views)

50 Almajirai Infected With COVID-19 In Kaduna / Lagos Discharges Five More Coronavirus Patients / Coronavirus Patients On Life Support In Italian Quarantine Centre (Graphic Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Kaduna Discharges 210 Returned Almajirai After 2-Week Quarantine by FlordFlorez(m): 6:32pm On May 10, 2020
kenzosky:
Meanwhile, in other news! Ibos (IPOP) are claiming that the Northerners/Fulanis have ganged up against them by Shipping all the Covid-19 infected Almajirai into SE just to get them (Ibos /IPOP) infected. Please lord touch the heart of the Nigerian leaders to let go these confusionists. Oh lord, What Wrong have i done to share the same country with these retards (IPOP)?
In ur mind now u have said something, but u ended up saying nothing.
Re: COVID-19: Kaduna Discharges 210 Returned Almajirai After 2-Week Quarantine by Tywodammy90(f): 6:42pm On May 10, 2020
Surgical Face Masks Available for sale in Retail & Wholesale Prices. Also Available are Medical Supplies and consumables.
Delivery within Lagos ONLY at the moment
Kindly send a DM or WhatsApp on 08170081476 for more details and also to place your orders.

Note: Payment validates Delivery

Stay Safe,Stay Protected,Stay Healthy.... Flatten the curve.
Re: COVID-19: Kaduna Discharges 210 Returned Almajirai After 2-Week Quarantine by israelmao(m): 6:44pm On May 10, 2020
How can one give birth to children he can't cater for?It's an act of irresponsibility to leave every responsibility to God because God has given each man a brain to think and plan.
Re: COVID-19: Kaduna Discharges 210 Returned Almajirai After 2-Week Quarantine by onadana: 6:45pm On May 10, 2020
yrex01:
I really felt for these kids... Hausa are d main prob we have in this country !!

Yes they are.See the children looking very normal, they were given clothes,fed,see them with traveling bags.Its so sad.They are like every normal kid,if given that opportunity.
Re: COVID-19: Kaduna Discharges 210 Returned Almajirai After 2-Week Quarantine by Kobojunkie: 6:53pm On May 10, 2020
Remaboy:

Sad that they are so unfortunate to be stereotyped.
Tough luck.

We need to change as a people! There needs to be changein culture..we neex to stop treating the victims as if they are the problem.
Re: COVID-19: Kaduna Discharges 210 Returned Almajirai After 2-Week Quarantine by Kpokponki01: 8:50pm On May 10, 2020
Privatepart00:
They now have a new traveling bag , property been acquired small small
grin grin grin grin See as they are all neat. I'm happy for them. They must have been missing their families.
Re: COVID-19: Kaduna Discharges 210 Returned Almajirai After 2-Week Quarantine by uchihajt: 9:05pm On May 10, 2020
yrex01:
I really felt for these kids... Hausa are d main prob we have in this country !!
I gree with you, weda dem gree or dem no gree.
Re: COVID-19: Kaduna Discharges 210 Returned Almajirai After 2-Week Quarantine by AsawanaDgreat: 9:50pm On May 10, 2020
ChimaAgbalajob:

They will quietly put them in a vehicle or truck conveying goods & livestock to the south and export them to southern states.

Only God knows who are those people behind organizing and massively transporting all their Almajiris to the south!
I taya for these almajiris Mata oo
Re: COVID-19: Kaduna Discharges 210 Returned Almajirai After 2-Week Quarantine by bizzibodi(m): 11:52pm On May 10, 2020
There useless parents shld be ban frm pfuking & given birtth for 8yrs. cry cry cry cry angry angry
Re: COVID-19: Kaduna Discharges 210 Returned Almajirai After 2-Week Quarantine by delvzy(m): 5:12am On May 11, 2020
A sensible govt would work out ways of helping these children resuscitate back to full wellbeing.
Get active with some form of education and ask them the reason for them leaving their house and if they ever wanted to go back.
Every child has a potential bright future but religion and ethnic bias is just killing us in this nation.

Just hope there's improvement though.
Re: COVID-19: Kaduna Discharges 210 Returned Almajirai After 2-Week Quarantine by Mryacks: 2:01pm On May 11, 2020
Openbusiness:
Whenever I see pictures of suffering children in large numbers, Michael Jackson's song starts playing in my mind:

Heal the world,
Make it a better place,
For you and for me, and the entire human race,
There are people dying,
If you care enough for the living,
Make a better place for you and for me.

I wish i had the money, I will take them all in, and raise them to be the great champions of tomorrow that will keep passing the torch to make the world a better place! Jesus said if you have 2 jackets and you see your neighbor has none, standing in the cold freezing winds, give him a jackets. Jesus said we should feed the hungry, we should give shelter to the homeless,we should support the widow, Jesus said we should be nice to strangers, we should love our neighbors as we love ourselves. If only everyone will obey Jesus, then the world will truly be a better place. But everybody don kolo, even me sef grin. May God have mercy on us all and give us the grace to obey him grin

Oh my God, you just wrote like you are in my head....thank God people like you and me still exist. Wish I could had the resources to help all the underprivildeged children in Nigeria... cry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pain And Itching At The Rim Of My Anus Help! / NAFDAC Officials Attacked During Operation In Lagos, Ogun States / Free Recharge Cards From Imastex. Just To Say Thank You To Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.