Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,929 members, 7,872,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:16 AM

Should I tell her?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I tell her?? (802 Views)

How Can I Tell Her That What I Want Is "Friends With Benefits"? / Should I Tell Her To Wait For Me? / How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I tell her?? by HermesParis: 5:47pm On May 10, 2020
Thanks guys,
Re: Should I tell her?? by Olunmercy56(f): 5:48pm On May 10, 2020
cry Keep on chatting with the two accounts, to see her real colour if she is not a cheat
Re: Should I tell her?? by Authoreety: 5:48pm On May 10, 2020
If you really like her, just continue with the fake account, upload ur real pix with time and normalise things...
Re: Should I tell her?? by Prodigee: 5:50pm On May 10, 2020
Come out clean man
Re: Should I tell her?? by gamapoy539: 5:51pm On May 10, 2020
Bros how old are you? take it from me; erase that girl from your memory cos you've lost her already even before you could get her. how much would it cost to be yourself - the real version of yourself. if she doesn't like you, nothing can change that - you move on. If FatherDMW could have a place in Eva's heart with his horrible English, then tell me what prevents you from getting whatever it is that you desire.

Btw Eva is the most beautiful black girl alive - argue with your keyboard.
Re: Should I tell her?? by Yuceeluv(f): 5:52pm On May 10, 2020
Lol You do not want to loose from both ends. What both ends. Are u the guy in the fake acount? Assuming you keep flowing with here with the fake account, how long do you think you will keep it up?

How do you even know she has not read this here now sef?
Re: Should I tell her?? by Yuceeluv(f): 5:52pm On May 10, 2020
Hian! lol. Bros be realistic na.

Authoreety:
If you really like her, just continue with the fake account, upload ur real pix with time and normalise things...
Re: Should I tell her?? by DanDeeBoss(m): 5:52pm On May 10, 2020
gringrin Lol........just tell her man, you can't keep that for so long, watch out for her reaction
Re: Should I tell her?? by jeff1607(m): 5:55pm On May 10, 2020
it is finished

But seriously,do people still create an account for trolling and another for good behavior?

Everyone can't like you

you can't please everyone
Re: Should I tell her?? by Nobody: 5:56pm On May 10, 2020
cool
Re: Should I tell her?? by HermesParis: 5:58pm On May 10, 2020
Yuceeluv:
Lol You do not want to loose from both ends. What both ends. Are u the guy in the fake acount? Assuming you keep flowing with here with the fake account, how long do you think you will keep it up?

How do you even know she has not read this here now sef?

One of my fear while writing this. I just hope she is not here. I took out some details though.
Re: Should I tell her?? by ManOfSteel2(m): 5:59pm On May 10, 2020
Still can't come to terms with how men of recent days have turned themselves to cheap wimps!

Only a man with low self-esteem will be so scared of loosing a relationship that hasn't got directions yet, because of his "multiple personality issue".

Same was the case of Dauda, a colleague during our days at Schlumberger(internship). Dude was so engrossed with "online babe" only to later discover a large chunk of his salary has been going to a cleaner in the same office.

ManOfSteel will advice you upgrade yourself financially, physically, emotionally and otherwise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I tell her?? by Yuceeluv(f): 5:59pm On May 10, 2020
If she is a smart one, she will put two nd two together.

HermesParis:

One of my fear while writing this. I just hope she is not here. I took out some details though.
Re: Should I tell her?? by Lyydia(f): 6:00pm On May 10, 2020
If she's not ready to take u for who u are. Fake or real profile.

Move on smiley
Re: Should I tell her?? by HermesParis: 6:00pm On May 10, 2020
Authoreety:

Really, that account, people must not knw that I'm the one. I've offended a lot of people on that account. I comment bluntly without mincing words when using that account. So that's aint an option. Thanks though
Re: Should I tell her?? by XhosaNostra(f): 6:00pm On May 10, 2020
Oh, what a tangled web we weave when 1st we practise to deceive!

@ "Beautiful hello"

Re: Should I tell her?? by HermesParis: 6:02pm On May 10, 2020
Yuceeluv:
If she is a smart one, she will put two nd two together.

Funny enough, I expected her too. But, I'm very careful not to mix up discussion. Like sharing sum info she told me on d fake acct wit d oda one.. Its tiring tbh
Re: Should I tell her?? by Authoreety: 6:03pm On May 10, 2020
HermesParis:

Really, that account, people must not knw that I'm the one. I've offended a lot of people on that account. I comment bluntly without mincing words when using that account. So that's aint an option. Thanks though

Then move her to WhatsApp if you are really serious and dump the Facebook.

Abi na lie u come lie for us here?
Re: Should I tell her?? by ojun50(m): 6:07pm On May 10, 2020
Oga invite her on date and stop dis charting charting you are making noise here about.
Re: Should I tell her?? by HermesParis: 6:07pm On May 10, 2020
Authoreety:

Then move her to WhatsApp if you are really serious and dump the Facebook.

Abi na lie u come lie for us here?

Don't you get it? I don't want her to have my number. Having my number would definitely reveal the identity of d other guy. Assuming she is into the main guy wich I'm trying to do, then i would have given her my number.
Re: Should I tell her?? by HermesParis: 6:07pm On May 10, 2020
ojun50:
Oga invite her on date and stop dis charting charting you are making noise here about.

Oga lockdown there na...
Re: Should I tell her?? by 2special(m): 6:08pm On May 10, 2020
I hope you're not chatting with another man...It might be you've been chatting with a scammer
Re: Should I tell her?? by ojun50(m): 6:10pm On May 10, 2020
HermesParis:

Oga lockdown there na...
Re: Should I tell her?? by luvyaself95(m): 6:22pm On May 10, 2020
Should I tell you, you're behaving like a kid that biscuit was collected from his hand and he want it back
Re: Should I tell her?? by Yuceeluv(f): 8:33pm On May 10, 2020
set yourself free nna!

HermesParis:

Funny enough, I expected her too. But, I'm very careful not to mix up discussion. Like sharing sum info she told me on d fake acct wit d oda one.. Its tiring tbh

(1) (Reply)

How To Enlarge Your Breast And Butt(ladies Corner) / Dress Appropriately To Avoid Getting Raped- Victoria Inyama Tells Ladies (video) / See The Procedure Men Use To Get Big PENIS And Last Long In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.