Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,201 members, 7,873,891 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:44 PM

It Is Mischievous To Lie About Me..osibanjo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It Is Mischievous To Lie About Me..osibanjo (627 Views)

Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) / Abaribe: Describing Obi’s Ambition As ‘Igbo Presidency’ Is Mischievous / Did Atiku Lie About Employing 50,000 People? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Is Mischievous To Lie About Me..osibanjo by abah009: 6:07pm On May 10, 2020
Infact, rotten NIGERIA GIRLS TOTO MAKES ME THINK LIKE COMMITTING SUCIDE.
IS IT NOT BETTER TO Bleep NIGERIA LADIES MOUTH INSTEAD OF THEIR SMELLING CARCASS TOTO? BUT DO THEY TAKE CARE OF THEIR MOUTH.
Re: It Is Mischievous To Lie About Me..osibanjo by Nobody: 6:30pm On May 10, 2020
abah009:
IS IT NOT BETTER TO Bleep NIGERIA LADIES MOUTH INSTEAD OF THEIR SMELLING CARCASS TOTO? BUT DO THEY TAKE CARE OF THEIR MOUTH.
The cry of a broken heart.
Re: It Is Mischievous To Lie About Me..osibanjo by raymis(f): 8:00pm On May 10, 2020
Where is Osinbajo? Is she hiding in Toto? The cabals self. They can reduce someone person from errand boy to hide hide person
Re: It Is Mischievous To Lie About Me..osibanjo by Staphylococcus: 2:46am On May 11, 2020
abah009:

Find a job, You are too idle.
Re: It Is Mischievous To Lie About Me..osibanjo by okefrancis: 4:48am On May 11, 2020
The idiot and fool that posted this nonsense is dementia
Re: It Is Mischievous To Lie About Me..osibanjo by Naturopathic: 4:51am On May 11, 2020
you are a bastard for saying rubbish on nairaland
Re: It Is Mischievous To Lie About Me..osibanjo by Naturopathic: 4:52am On May 11, 2020
raymis:
Where is Osinbajo? Is she hiding in Toto? The cabals self. They can reduce someone person from errand boy to hide hide person
yiu are disgraced to your family �, fool
Re: It Is Mischievous To Lie About Me..osibanjo by maybanks: 4:52am On May 11, 2020
raymis:

Who's this Idiot
Re: It Is Mischievous To Lie About Me..osibanjo by okefrancis: 4:55am On May 11, 2020
you are a disgraced to your family
Re: It Is Mischievous To Lie About Me..osibanjo by Deputy1111(m): 4:56am On May 11, 2020
Your life is a total nonsense, total rubbish and useless, obo lagido.

Re: It Is Mischievous To Lie About Me..osibanjo by okefrancis: 4:59am On May 11, 2020
Naturopathic:

yiu are disgraced to your family �, fool
Re: It Is Mischievous To Lie About Me..osibanjo by ojokolax: 5:14am On May 11, 2020
You seem to actually deserve the kind of sexual partners you get for your brain seems not to be coherent.
Re: It Is Mischievous To Lie About Me..osibanjo by Ayangalu2019(m): 6:15am On May 11, 2020
Lalasticlala Mynd44 Seun

Re: It Is Mischievous To Lie About Me..osibanjo by OgundeleTeju: 6:17am On May 11, 2020
You are a total disgrace

(1) (Reply)

Madagascar Has Been Offered $20 Million To Stop Producing Covid-19 Medicine / Office Of The Vice President Osinbajo Press Release / Meeting Between Yoruba And Ibo Leaders In 1989

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.