Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,905 members, 7,935,878 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 05:44 PM

Who Cursed Our Men Of God? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Cursed Our Men Of God? (328 Views)

Where Is Almunjid The Curser Who Cursed Otem In The Name Of Allah? / 2019 Election Prophecies: Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Cautions Men Of God (Video) / Are Those Speaking Bad Of Jesus Christ Cursed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Cursed Our Men Of God? by tipscogreen: 7:02pm On May 10, 2020
WHO CURSED OUR MEN OF GOD
Robbing Peter to paid Paul is a common phrase but our men of God are now robbing Peter to paid Mohammed.
I’m wondering if our so called respected men of God are not under cursed, what would had prompted them to respond the way they did under this Covid 19?
I find it extremely difficult to reconcile within myself the motives behind their gifts, judging from the fact that their major source of income are tithes and offerings from their members whom some can’t even afford three squad meal.
Why should they be competing among themselves in donating cash and food items to this Islamic/Fulani government of ours? Where in the Bible are they instructed or commanded to do what they are doing?
Is this not the time to justify the tithes/offering they are collecting? Malachi 3:10 spell out how tithes suppose to be use and I quote, ‘bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse that the may be food in my (church) house…’ can someone tell me if they had edited and replace ‘…my church with those in authority in their Bible.
Let not forget that schools (one of the project) our men of God diverted the tithes/offering to are very expensive for their average member to afford.
From Acts chapter 6, I discovered that the issue confronting our early Christians was not lack of food in their church storehouse but reliable men to distribute the food to the needy. Why? Because the early believers fail to divert the tithes/offering to unscriptural projects, or attempt to feed their nation with the resources that was supposed to be channel to believers.
If our men of God are not under cursed, can someone tell me who are trying to please?
Their members are crying for hunger now. It certain on the judgment day, their tithes/offering will surely cry for justice against our Christian leaders.
It might interest you to know that the same Christian leaders who are now donating to this government are the one who supported PMB during his first and second electioning campaign when the was a Christian as an option. They never see any evil promoted or implemented by this government. That’s why you’ll not hear them condemning…, even when their churches was burnt and their members murdered.
In conclusion, I’ll want you as a Christian to investigate and if you discover that your so call man or woman of God had donated anything to this our Islamic government of Nigeria…, have it at the front of your head that he or she is under a cursed.
Re: Who Cursed Our Men Of God? by Nobody: 10:12pm On May 10, 2020
Christians need to be balanced in whatever we do!
When people do charitable works we need not condemn such acts.
But there is problem!
Charitable donations shouldn't be taken as a Christian way of life, most especially when it involves the Christian congregation. Of course each Christian can assist his neighbour but when it has to do with blowing trumpet (publicising it) then it's worthless from Jesus' point of view! Matthew 6:2
The church money belongs to God and it must be strictly used for God, so if there arises the need to make use of such donations, needy members of the church are to be considered first before any other person! Galatians 6:10
Of course all these so called Pastors are looking for praise from men and chances of favour from Politicians, the money is not their personal money in the first place, rather it's stolen from gullible Churchgoers in the name of "TITHE"! smiley
Re: Who Cursed Our Men Of God? by Staphylococcus: 3:47am On May 11, 2020
Seems God cursed them himself

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

The Perilous Time / Breaking: Pastor Ituah Ighodalo’s Wife, Ex-beauty Queen Dead / Is It Not Dangerous Fanaticism To Block Federal Road Because Of Religion?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.