Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,666 members, 7,885,743 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 02:32 PM

Complete Email Marketing Kits - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Complete Email Marketing Kits (168 Views)

Solar Panel Kits For Home Installation And Cost / I Will Do Klaviyo Setup Integration Email Marketing Automation Flows / Nigerian Email Address Databases ( For Your Effective Email Marketing ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Complete Email Marketing Kits by wisdomabc: 3:54am On May 11, 2020
Email Marketing Setup tools (Go digital).
@Cps sales (#4,950)

1. 50,000 verified email I.d..s.
Over 50,000 verified email i.d ready and compiled on excel. Easy to import to your email blaster.

2. Activated Email Generator app.
You will get activated Acute email production application you could use to generate more thousands emails automatically.

3. Activated Email blaster app.
You will receive activated Deluxe sender software for your email marketing.

4. Legit email marketing account. Over 300 mails per day.
For the web based, you will be provided with an Interactive well written, Comprehensive GUIDE, where you will discover 3 Hidden and Easy method of sending bulk email, with just your browser and nothing more. With this guide you will get all you ever needed, so that you will start a web-based bulk email service.

5. Free zoom/video training on how to setup.
You will also receive video/zoom/live-chat assistance on how to setup and start email marketing.

6. WordPress integration with domain, hosting , security and webmail activation.(5k Extra cost)..

Bonus:
Five(5) financial and business trend E-books
Five(5) powerful digital business and information E-books

Chat me up..
Call/WhatsApp: 0 7 0 3 9 1 5 3 6 0 0.

(1) (Reply)

LARGE FORMAT PRINTING@08025281998, 08077957358 / COVID-19, A Pensioner Donates May Salary To Support Anambra State Govt / Http://gud2get.org/5g-male-reviews/

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.