Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,219 members, 7,873,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 10:23 PM

Can You Go Into A Blood Covenant With A Guy Or A Lady? (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Go Into A Blood Covenant With A Guy Or A Lady? (photos) (2549 Views)

'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses / How Many Guys Can Resist This Kind Of Seduction From This Curvy Lady? (photos) / Yes I'm Ugly, I'm Rocking My Ugliness - Nigerian Lady (photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Go Into A Blood Covenant With A Guy Or A Lady? (photos) by Atikuorbuhari: 8:50am On May 11, 2020
Guys and ladies in the house, how many of you can go into a blood covenant with your partner who you are not married to all in the name of love?

SEE REACTIONS: http://www.musictori.com/2020/05/can-you-go-into-blood-covenant-with-guy.html

1 Share

Re: Can You Go Into A Blood Covenant With A Guy Or A Lady? (photos) by Atikuorbuhari: 8:50am On May 11, 2020
Re: Can You Go Into A Blood Covenant With A Guy Or A Lady? (photos) by Shelumiel: 8:51am On May 11, 2020
An ungodly act.

1 Like

Re: Can You Go Into A Blood Covenant With A Guy Or A Lady? (photos) by Nobody: 8:52am On May 11, 2020
Òlohun óni Jè angry

1 Like

Re: Can You Go Into A Blood Covenant With A Guy Or A Lady? (photos) by OneCorner: 8:59am On May 11, 2020
Yes. I love blood covenant with every girl I meet

1 Like

Re: Can You Go Into A Blood Covenant With A Guy Or A Lady? (photos) by Gentle0wavez: 9:00am On May 11, 2020
Hell to do NO!! I remember a story of a barren woman who forced a man in to b4 their marriage, so that he can't just leave her when he finds out that she is barren. Most people don't do that thing out if love, it's mostly out of insecurity.

1 Like

Re: Can You Go Into A Blood Covenant With A Guy Or A Lady? (photos) by ManOfSteel2(m): 9:06am On May 11, 2020
Funny, the extra steps people take to seal over bloated erotic relationships.

Despite concerted efforts through campaigns aimed at public enlightenment on dangers of diseases transmitted via exchange of bodily fluids.

Only for two lovebirds to exchange blood after some promises, whereas Mr A just received screened blood via transfusion after the last accident he had at lagos-Ibadan expressway.

ManOfSteel will propagate a law making such act attract at least 10years behind bars in a maximum security facility.
Re: Can You Go Into A Blood Covenant With A Guy Or A Lady? (photos) by Allsingles: 9:07am On May 11, 2020
Old fashion.
Do you know that most of the people who did this covenant are not married to each other?
Some later realized that they are not compatible.
Re: Can You Go Into A Blood Covenant With A Guy Or A Lady? (photos) by Lavisha(f): 9:07am On May 11, 2020
Weak peeps.
Re: Can You Go Into A Blood Covenant With A Guy Or A Lady? (photos) by Oluromantic: 9:11am On May 11, 2020
Blood covenant ko, breast milk covenant ni
Re: Can You Go Into A Blood Covenant With A Guy Or A Lady? (photos) by finalboss(m): 9:13am On May 11, 2020
undecided irritating, one of the silliest thing I have ever seen in my life.
Re: Can You Go Into A Blood Covenant With A Guy Or A Lady? (photos) by Nobody: 9:17am On May 11, 2020
It is meaningless, the euphoria after copulation drives these great declarations of infatuation and or lust. A year or two later these two people who did these act would probably be in their next relationships.
Re: Can You Go Into A Blood Covenant With A Guy Or A Lady? (photos) by luvyaself95(m): 9:19am On May 11, 2020
Childish act to ever do undecided
Re: Can You Go Into A Blood Covenant With A Guy Or A Lady? (photos) by Inferno001(m): 9:37am On May 11, 2020
TheAfricaQueen:
It is meaningless, the euphoria after copulation drives these great declarations of infatuation and or lust. A year or two later these two people who did this act would probably be in the next relationships.

I think for every wise and sensible person, this should be a no go area...most people don't understand that the same thing they'll do with the oath or covenant is what they can do without It..same determination and zeal to stay with their partner because of the oath can Also be achieved without It..it only takes self control and discipline..
Re: Can You Go Into A Blood Covenant With A Guy Or A Lady? (photos) by Nobody: 9:45am On May 11, 2020
Inferno001:

I think for every wise and sensible person, this should be a no go area...most people don't understand that the same thing they'll do with the oath or covenant is what they can do without It..same determination and zeal to stay with their partner because of the oath can Also be achieved without It..it only takes self control and discipline..

I agree with you, one doesn't need an oath, convent or even marriage to remain faithful and loyal to your partner.

Adultery is rife globally and these couples took vows before the priests and their family vowing to be faithful, for better and for worse, till death do them part. However in the first sign of trouble, both parties cheat or want to end the marriage because they do no longer have things in common. Even marriage is now meaningless, unfortunately.
Re: Can You Go Into A Blood Covenant With A Guy Or A Lady? (photos) by luwiizy(m): 9:50am On May 11, 2020
even marriages don't need blood covenant... only fools with a weak spiritual mentality will fall for this expensive joke

Re: Can You Go Into A Blood Covenant With A Guy Or A Lady? (photos) by lammylam(f): 9:51am On May 11, 2020
Nigba ti won o fi ori mi gba paro! Shioor
Re: Can You Go Into A Blood Covenant With A Guy Or A Lady? (photos) by Inferno001(m): 9:53am On May 11, 2020
TheAfricaQueen:

I agree with you, one doesn't need an oath, convent or even marriage to remain faithful and loyal to your partner.

Adultery is rife globally and these couples took vows before the priests and their family vowing to be faithful, for better and for worse, till death do them part. However in the first sign of trouble, both parties cheat or want to end the marriage because they do no longer have things in common. Even marriage is now meaningless, unfortunately.

Unfortunately so true...no one wants to make marriage work anymore..little challenges and then the drum of divorce starts beating and they abandon ship at the slightest...wish we have the sincerity our parents had...
Re: Can You Go Into A Blood Covenant With A Guy Or A Lady? (photos) by Nobody: 10:06am On May 11, 2020
Inferno001:

Unfortunately so true...no one wants to make marriage work anymore..little challenges and then the drum of divorce starts beating and they abandon ship at the slightest...wish we have the sincerity our parents had...

Yes I keep saying I was born in the wrong era and in the wrong country grin

I have seen a married man date a woman (who didn't know he was married) while his wife was pregnant. How low does one go? Mind you married women are no better as well and are cheating and passing of the kids from the affairs as the husband's kids. I read that 10-50% of men are taking care of kids that are not theirs.

Then there are the married men that marry women to hide their sexuality. So they engage in extramarital acts with men and then go back home and kiss/sleep with their wives and give them something incurable.

The marriage institution is in crisis now, being single is now actually a blessing. People who got married in their 20s are divorced in their 30s/40s. So what was/is the point of the extravagant wedding with 5000 guests, expensive food and clothes, venue, honeymoon?

(1) (Reply)

Appreciate Your Partner. / Why The Hatred By 80% Of Males On Nairaland Romance Section Against Women? / Help! Oloshos Are After My Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.