Stats: 3,169,786 members, 7,875,956 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:45 AM

Here is the animal that reportedly tested positive to covid19 in kogi state? - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Here is the animal that reportedly tested positive to covid19 in kogi state? (1165 Views)

Checkout The Only Animal That Has A Bulletproof Body And Nothing Can Penetrate I / See The Animal I Killed On A Camping Trip / 12 Cattle Die In Kogi While Grazing (2) (3) (4)

Here is the animal that reportedly tested positive to covid19 in kogi state? by backtalkG(m): 9:14am On May 11, 2020
I visited my home town some where in kogi state and like on previous other occasions everyday I was regaled with assorted soups of bush meat this morning my brother came back early from farm with a weird wild surprise I'm not sure If i have seen this kind of animal before and if it is fit to be eaten your advice is needed guys

Re: Here is the animal that reportedly tested positive to covid19 in kogi state? by Kingdollar28(m): 9:18am On May 11, 2020

African Man: pls be kind enough to show us in your next thread, how you slaughtered the meat cos dis ur smile in the third pics is Devilish embarassed
Re: Here is the animal that reportedly tested positive to covid19 in kogi state? by bustykasa(f): 9:18am On May 11, 2020
strange indeed but it's still one of God creatures
Re: Here is the animal that reportedly tested positive to covid19 in kogi state? by xreal: 9:19am On May 11, 2020
Must everything be food?

Donate it to a zoo, or you start a zoo at your backyard.

[img]https://media1./images/9e0259568a4593980fc06df58536dbd5/tenor.gif[/img]

lala will soon check if this is his food.

Re: Here is the animal that reportedly tested positive to covid19 in kogi state? by Muhammad2468(m): 9:19am On May 11, 2020
this is Corona virus o
Re: Here is the animal that reportedly tested positive to covid19 in kogi state? by Johnholmes: 9:20am On May 11, 2020
That's a pangolin
A very rare creature going into extinction

Re: Here is the animal that reportedly tested positive to covid19 in kogi state? by Ghostrye: 9:20am On May 11, 2020
The fact that you've never seen or heard of it before should let you know that it is an endangered species. That is a pangolin, while some 100 years ago it was not that strange to see one of them, nowadays they have become extremely rare in Nigeria so for the sake of nature, don't eat what may be the last pangolin in that your whole area

Re: Here is the animal that reportedly tested positive to covid19 in kogi state? by backtalkG(m): 9:21am On May 11, 2020
bustykasa:
strange indeed but it's still one of God creatures
yea you are right

Re: Here is the animal that reportedly tested positive to covid19 in kogi state? by backtalkG(m): 9:23am On May 11, 2020
Kingdollar28:

African Man: pls be kind enough to show us in your next thread, how you slaughtered the meat cos dis ur smile in the third pics is Devilish embarassed
Kingdollar28:

Re: Here is the animal that reportedly tested positive to covid19 in kogi state? by majamajic(m): 9:27am On May 11, 2020
This is from chameleon family
Re: Here is the animal that reportedly tested positive to covid19 in kogi state? by dawnomike(m): 9:32am On May 11, 2020
It is a pangolian... please, spare it's life as there are few of them left.

Re: Here is the animal that reportedly tested positive to covid19 in kogi state? by Asquare84(m): 9:46am On May 11, 2020
backtalkG:
I visited my home town some where in kogi state and like on previous other occasions everyday I was regaled with assorted soups of bush meat this morning my brother came back early from farm with a weird wild surprise I'm not sure If i have seen this kind of animal before and if it is fit to be eaten your advice is needed guys

Pepper soup, just give a matchet cut on his head and peal the scail
Re: Here is the animal that reportedly tested positive to covid19 in kogi state? by godofuck231: 11:27am On May 11, 2020
Asquare84:

Pepper soup, just give a matchet cut on his head and peal the scail
you can't do that it's scales are armoured, there ony one way to kill a pangolin, ask lala
Re: Here is the animal that reportedly tested positive to covid19 in kogi state? by godofuck231: 11:29am On May 11, 2020
Johnholmes:
That's a pangolin
A very rare creature going into extinction
Yes, the scales are expensive, especially in India, please let it go

Re: Here is the animal that reportedly tested positive to covid19 in kogi state? by LIVIYA(f): 5:00pm On May 11, 2020
backtalkG:
That's a pangolin and it's scale is very important to the Chinese. It's more like the tusk of an elephant. It has medicinal value
Re: Here is the animal that reportedly tested positive to covid19 in kogi state? by Rabbitcartel: 5:34pm On May 11, 2020
Op dont kill this ooh.. you can pit it up for sale at a good price on fb groups n twitter, someone dealing in animals that knows the worth can get u a good deal. No waste am abeg,
Re: Here is the animal that reportedly tested positive to covid19 in kogi state? by Futurejoy(f): 8:53pm On May 11, 2020
backtalkG:
That is a pangolin
Re: Here is the animal that reportedly tested positive to covid19 in kogi state? by yuswrld20(m): 12:09am On May 12, 2020
ogbeni sell am

Nigeria world's largest producer of yam / Which One Pays Most Broilers Or Layers / I Need Rice Bran