Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,605 members, 7,888,931 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 06:43 PM

I Am Escadiah, The God Of Moral Wisdom - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Am Escadiah, The God Of Moral Wisdom (295 Views)

Atheists Can Be Moral (concept Of Moral Mandala) / How Can The Bible Be A Source Of Moral Living When It Clearly Supports Slavery? / Praying Through The God Of Your Pastor/general Overseer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Escadiah, The God Of Moral Wisdom by Escadiah: 9:33am On May 11, 2020

My name is Escadiah, the God of Moral Wisdom. Ask me anything, and i will give you a reply.

Only those who seek genuine inquisitions will access the God of Moral Wisdom's divine knowledge.
For the immoral at heart who inquire to taunt, i shall lay a thousand and one curses upon.
Re: I Am Escadiah, The God Of Moral Wisdom by illicit(m): 9:50am On May 11, 2020
you are nothing.
prove me wrong.
what's my middle name
Re: I Am Escadiah, The God Of Moral Wisdom by Escadiah: 4:00pm On May 12, 2020
illicit:
you are nothing.

prove me wrong.

what's my middle name

The God of Moral Wisdom advises that you put your better time to good use. You have been pursuing the wrong thing's all your life!!!

Re: I Am Escadiah, The God Of Moral Wisdom by Nobody: 4:37pm On May 12, 2020
Escadiah:

My name is Escadiah, the God of Moral Wisdom. Ask me anything, and i will give you a reply.

Only those who seek genuine inquisitions will access the God of Moral Wisdom's divine knowledge.
For the immoral at heart who inquire to taunt, i shall lay a thousand and one curses upon.

From your profile it's obvious you just joined Nairaland, so you're welcome! smiley
Re: I Am Escadiah, The God Of Moral Wisdom by naijaboy756: 7:32pm On May 12, 2020
Escadiah:

na you god dey type abi your secretary?
Re: I Am Escadiah, The God Of Moral Wisdom by Escadiah: 8:10am On May 13, 2020
Maximus69:

From your profile it's obvious you just joined Nairaland, so you're welcome! smiley

Nairaland is one means to let people know of my existence. I see you are having a religious crisis at the moment.
Here's an advise, do not worship none other than yourself. Your body is your temple, and your thoughts are God!
Re: I Am Escadiah, The God Of Moral Wisdom by Escadiah: 8:12am On May 13, 2020
naijaboy756:
na you god dey type abi your secretary?

Your inquiry is declined. Seek for knowledge that uplifts, not knowledge that serves no purpose.

Re: I Am Escadiah, The God Of Moral Wisdom by Nobody: 8:28am On May 13, 2020
Escadiah:

Nairaland is one means to let people know of my existence. I see you are having a religious crisis at the moment.
Here's an advise, do not worship none other than yourself. Your body is your temple, and your thoughts are God!

You sound just like this person Sir!

He said
....you will be like God knowing both good and evil on your own

Genesis 3:5

But i've discovered that humans have failed woefully to live up to that as they keep killing one another due to conflicting opinions.

So dear Mr God permit me to say you are wrong Sir! 2Corinthians 4:4

Because humans are intelligent creatures who must learn to have the self sacrificing spirit in order to coexist peacefully!
Re: I Am Escadiah, The God Of Moral Wisdom by Escadiah: 12:42pm On May 13, 2020
Maximus69:

You sound just like this person Sir!

He said
....you will be like God knowing both good and evil on your own

Genesis 3:5

But i've discovered that humans have failed woefully to live up to that as they keep killing one another due to conflicting opinions.

So dear Mr God permit me to say you are wrong Sir! 2Corinthians 4:4

Because humans are intelligent creatures who must learn to have the self sacrificing spirit in order to coexist peacefully!

And to what do you ascribe as my error young sire?

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19: Reopen Churches, Mosques Now, CAN Tells Nigerian Government / CONTACTING MOD'S FOR RELIGIOUS SECTION ON NAIRALAND. / Feminists At War With Adeboye Over Birthday Message To Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.