Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,778 members, 7,889,512 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 02:05 PM

My Girlfriend Always Threatens To Harm/Hurt Me Spiritually. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Always Threatens To Harm/Hurt Me Spiritually. (2305 Views)

My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? / My Girlfriend Always Complains During Doggy What Do I Do? / When She Always Threatens To Break Up With You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Always Threatens To Harm/Hurt Me Spiritually. by ashatoda: 12:32pm On May 11, 2020
bros e be like say dem don delete your brain. a woman threatening you that she will destroy you spiritually will definitely destroy you. even if she has nothing she will use it to hold you in fear which will inadvertently make you her slave and once a woman turns a man into siddon chop she detests the man and jumps on to the next wagon. so your thoughts is basically to leave her that's your best bet. and to do that look for a friend who lives somewhere far that she doesn't know and inform her you have been transferred or traveling as the case may be and move in with that guy after 1-2 months rent another apartment and move out of where she knows if she vex inform her a car from your work place came around and you decided to take advantage that you will come pick her soon change your sim and disappear but bros you go need serious prayers o
Re: My Girlfriend Always Threatens To Harm/Hurt Me Spiritually. by Nobody: 12:32pm On May 11, 2020
Why could she not harm her ex who treated her like shit Oga csll her bluffs

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Always Threatens To Harm/Hurt Me Spiritually. by Mykel51(m): 12:46pm On May 11, 2020
MJBOLT:
you love and plan to have a future with a girl that disrespects,threatens and cheats on you,continue waiting for advice BROTHER ODE

He saw her sharing nudes and still calls her his girlfriend...he even mentioned a Future...men like this irritate me...
Re: My Girlfriend Always Threatens To Harm/Hurt Me Spiritually. by raphroye: 12:54pm On May 11, 2020
Supredible:
We started dating last year and the relationship was moving fine. I realize that anytime we have misunderstanding, especially serious ones.. She'll always threaten to hurt me spiritually. There was a time last year when we were just discussing, she said she's not ordinary like she has a sort of connection or belongs to the marine/water kingdom. I actually got the message but we were already dating then. I wouldn't have started any relationship with her if she has told me before we started dating. I didn't even know if she's saying the truth or trying to scare me . So she came to my side by Feb to spend some days and I mistaken stumbled upon her chat where she was sex chatting and sending nudes to her ex. I reacted immediately and she started begging. I was really hurt and disappointed. I later realize she still really love her ex despite the fact that the guy to maltreat her the guy even dates other ladies. She said we won't do it again but i find it difficult to forget because d sexchat was mad... Coupled with her nude. Few weeks later, she started complaining, nagging and saying a lot of annoying things then i reminded her about the sexchat i saw on her phone. Then she started saying why do i have to remind her of something that has happened in the past, do i think i can have sex with her and leave, she will "show me pepper" I will regret it, she will not forgive me, she will punish me.. Guys that cheated her before are now regretting and begging her depite the fact that she was the one that cheated and bleeped up.

I told her i didn't cheat her, she cheated on me and i'm not in anyway afraid of her, "anything wey she want make she do".

I actually love her and plan a future with her but with her cheating attitude and constant threat, i cant take it anymore.. i have planned to end the relationship for the sake of my sanity.

How many of you guys have been in this kind of relationship and how did you handle it? I need advice nairalanders, thanks.

1. Don't break up with her.. Just keep drawing back from her.
2. Don't ever try to sleep with her again... When she gets tired, she would take her ogbanje elsewhere.... No give her attention again. Just pick her calls and talk to her like a normal friend
Re: My Girlfriend Always Threatens To Harm/Hurt Me Spiritually. by Shormiey(m): 1:04pm On May 11, 2020
luwiizy:
don't be a fool, a women that threatens you can actually harm you...don't be a fool once again...

quietly leave her.. she's no good for a man like you.
Quietly leave her like this brother said......simple @supredible
Re: My Girlfriend Always Threatens To Harm/Hurt Me Spiritually. by Shormiey(m): 1:05pm On May 11, 2020
Mykel51:

He saw her sharing nudes and still calls her his girlfriend...he even mentioned a Future...men like this irritate me...
He has been brainwashed ni

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Always Threatens To Harm/Hurt Me Spiritually. by Supredible: 2:32pm On May 11, 2020
Shormiey:

Quietly leave her like this brother said......simple @supredible
I understand bro.. Advice taken.
Re: My Girlfriend Always Threatens To Harm/Hurt Me Spiritually. by Supredible: 2:34pm On May 11, 2020
Mykel51:

Taking abt being my gf and the "future" stuffs was before i caught her sex chatting and sharing nudes. So dont get it twisted.
I told her i'm ending the relationship immediately i saw it.
Re: My Girlfriend Always Threatens To Harm/Hurt Me Spiritually. by Supredible: 2:35pm On May 11, 2020
raphroye:

1. Don't break up with her.. Just keep drawing back from her.
2. Don't ever try to sleep with her again... When she gets tired, she would take her ogbanje elsewhere.... No give her attention again. Just pick her calls and talk to her like a normal friend
Thanks

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Always Threatens To Harm/Hurt Me Spiritually. by cassbeat(m): 2:39pm On May 11, 2020
This type of Post makes me wonder if most Nigerian guys are really what they say they are in terms of romantically and emotionally mature...... See the question this OP is asking, and he still loves her... Smh... Bro u are gullible no offence...

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Always Threatens To Harm/Hurt Me Spiritually. by Vamowellness: 2:44pm On May 11, 2020
So men like OP still dey... Na wa o

Anybody boasting or shouting that they will hurt someone, they can't do anything
Fear the silent ones
Re: My Girlfriend Always Threatens To Harm/Hurt Me Spiritually. by Freelane33(m): 2:51pm On May 11, 2020
Ahahahhhh Nkan be

Re: My Girlfriend Always Threatens To Harm/Hurt Me Spiritually. by Mykel51(m): 2:55pm On May 11, 2020
Supredible:
Taking abt being my gf and the "future" stuffs was before i caught her sex chatting and sharing nudes. So dont get it twisted.
I told her i'm ending the relationship immediately i saw it.

It's better you do that fast,for your own peace of mind...
Re: My Girlfriend Always Threatens To Harm/Hurt Me Spiritually. by PureGoldh(m): 3:01pm On May 11, 2020
Egungun don finally enter express.

Trouble sleep...yanga go wake am
Re: My Girlfriend Always Threatens To Harm/Hurt Me Spiritually. by Nathaniel88: 4:06pm On May 11, 2020
After reading this bullshit, I think this op must be a teenager...

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Do Ladies Mean When They Say They Like Intelligent Conversations? / 6 Sins You Must NEVER Commit Against A Woman / Taxi Driver Masturbates And Ejaculates While Carrying Some Women In His Car (18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.