Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,710 members, 7,921,540 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 08:13 AM

Between Klaus Darken Rahl.. Who Was More Ruthless? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Between Klaus Darken Rahl.. Who Was More Ruthless? (506 Views)

Ruthless Season 3 / Which Vampire Character Are You? I'm Klaus Michaelson And Why? / The Originals: Klaus Mikaelson Or Elijah Mikaelson? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Klaus Darken Rahl.. Who Was More Ruthless? by Mikechinos(m): 12:10pm On May 11, 2020
Klaus or Darken Rahl..
Who was more ruthless?
in my own opinion

If we go by Ruthless, Give that Trophy to Klaus, he is ruthless to the core, he plays along and plan as he progresses, he don't care what's so ever, cus he is the Alpha.. And always found a way to defeat his threats..
But if we want to talk about Brutal, Nobody comes close to Darken Rahl except Thanos
Rahl is So Brutal that, the devil scared of him

Re: Between Klaus Darken Rahl.. Who Was More Ruthless? by josen16322(m): 12:16pm On May 11, 2020
darked and rahl my G wink cheesy

1 Like

Re: Between Klaus Darken Rahl.. Who Was More Ruthless? by emmyboy162(m): 12:20pm On May 11, 2020
Klaus

1 Like

Re: Between Klaus Darken Rahl.. Who Was More Ruthless? by Mikechinos(m): 1:10pm On May 11, 2020
I love Klaus accent

(1) (Reply)

Which Site Can I Download Enuf Yoruba And Foreign Movies From? / Nigerians Kick As Multichoice Hikes Tariff Twice In Three Months / Moment Kiddwaya Disgracefully Pushed Nengi Away, Called Her Vain After She Tried

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.