Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,121 members, 7,887,246 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:57 AM

Message Of Appreciation - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Message Of Appreciation (163 Views)

F. H. A. L. Y. A Commends Amb. Sadiq Badamasi With Certificate Of Appreciation / Message Of Appreciation / Message Of Appreciation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Message Of Appreciation by Debykind(f): 1:59pm On May 11, 2020
When you say, "you meant to do that,"
The people you love are lucky to have you in their lives.
Any team would be lucky to have you on it.
You're even better than a unicorn because you're real.
You're really something special.
3BIG TIMES
I Appreciate you for this offer, recognizing me as one of your faithful fan.....I appreciate so much my DOC,CEO, PRINCESS Mercy Aphrosea Uwakwe....
My friend why dolling, doubting, proponing come on join the moving train.......A place of creativity, initiative,dreams achieved,loved shared.
All u need is to tune on to #mercywave.
Indicate on the comment to flow on de wave part...

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

My Dressing Today / Where Can I Order Wholesale Medical Face Masks? / Covid19: A Must Watch On Your Eating Habit.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.