Stats: 3,201,357 members, 7,978,144 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 08:08 PM

Is The Black Man Cursed? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is The Black Man Cursed? (1407 Views)

The Black Nepa Sango Statue @ Marina Lagos Is Wearing A New Look! / Lagos State Cursed With "Visionless" Governors / Who Do You Think Is The Most Influential Black Man To Have Ever Lived ? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Is The Black Man Cursed? by Nobody: 7:07am On May 12, 2020
adecz:

If only,
If only,

From your comment, amongst the
millions of Nigerians, only one man
could have saved us, & he is now dead.

That means we are doomed forever abi?

And you think we as a people are normal.

The level of our socio-mental development
means that we don't necessarily go
for leaders that will better our lot. We
just want our tribe or religion to be
in power, even when he is totally incompetent,
just like what we have today..

We have all the natural resources, but
they are useless to us if the white man
doesn't come to develop it for us. That
is why illegal Chinese miners are allover
the north, harvesting gold!! Oyibo
companies in the south, drilling our oil
for us.

Ordinary refining, we can't even do, we
still depend on oyibo countries to do it
for us, then we import, even though we
have refineries!!

Yet you think we are normal or on
same level with oyibo!!

The only thing we pass oyibo na to
dey steal public money to hide!!

Chai! Our educational system don fail us oo. I used Awolowo as an example to support my initial assertion that we frustrate or downright kill our visionaries, of course Awo wasn’t / isn’t the only one but he was the best example I chose to use based on his track record as the Premier of the Western Region.

Feel free to list other visionaries with good track record, no need to knock me for my opinion, focus more on the message not the messenger.
Re: Is The Black Man Cursed? by sinkhole: 8:15am On May 12, 2020
mekaboy:
I was having an argument with some friends few days ago, and i told them that i think the problem of Africa has to do with our skin.

I asked them to show me a country governed by a blackman that is envied by the world.

They could not point to one. I told them the heart of the blaclman is dark and evil.

It took bill gates to teach dangote charity. White people develop programs and make it open source. This is to allow the language help millions of people all around the world. The blackman wont do it.

Look at how much abacha stole and sent to the western world. A whiteman cant steal that much cash. The worst case scenario, he will invest that money in shares of companies that are doing well in his country. Creating more jobs for his people.

Look at how many churches and pastors we have. Look at the countries that brought the religion to us. We have more churches and pastors than them today, but look at our environment. Even our preachers are evil in their hearts. The church of Jesus, was the one were everyone sold what they had and shared so that no body lacks.

Here every single penny is collected from the poor to enrich the pastor.

This covid19 has further exposed the wickedness of our people. Our leaders are not different from us as a people.

I watched the video of police officers destroying drinks in a mans shop because he disobeyed the lockdown. I began to ask myself if this act was all about coronavirus or something else. It dawned on me that its just the wickedness of the black heart that is being displayed.

Not long ago, wike of rivers stake exhibited the same. Things were going on well till a disease came, then he went ahead to destroy more than the disease has done for the hotel owner and employers.

Other countries are trying to see how they could help businesses to cushion the effect of the virus on their business. Here wike feels comfortable destroying another mans business and rendering many jobless. In less than 5hrs over 40 direct and indirect jobs have been destroyed. How many jobs does wike create in a month?

Instead of putting the people first by showing empathy and telling promising them so form of palliative if they shutdown their business. You want to use force like a drunken warlord.

Will wike fold his arms and smile if buhari said rivers will not receive any allocation for 3 months as a result of covid19?

They survived coronavirus, but fell victim to wike.

What he displayed is the same wickedness in the heart of Abacha, idi Amin and other African leaders that have contributed to the downfall of the continent.
Bros, I read your post and I actually liked it!
Yes, black man is cursed but in order not to share in that part of the curse what have you done by yourself?
What I am saying is, forget about the Blackman's curse, there is absolutely nothing you can do about it, just make sure on your own you do the right things: e.g., always have empathy on people; when people are talking, listen to them and think about what they say before reacting; never judge people by their skin colour, tribal/ethnic affiliation, religious affiliation, etc. If somebody can not speak your language, do not simply conclude that they are stupid (they may be far more intelligent than you are!) but try and understand them.
With you doing your part and I doing my part, perhaps, the curse on blackmen could be lifted!

Re: Is The Black Man Cursed? by junketer(m): 8:41am On May 12, 2020
I have this argument almost daily with my friends. I tell them the Black race hate each other more than the other races hate us. We hate ourselves period. We only care about our immediate family. This is not only about nigeria but about the black people everwhere. In every country, the black neighbourhood is dirty, smells, rough, crime ridden. We manufacture nothing. We invent nothing. We only consume and consume. We are too barbaric to our kind.
Until we stop hating on each other, we will never progress as a race.

Re: Is The Black Man Cursed? by strykr: 8:47am On May 12, 2020
KingJa:

Omg please tell me you don’t actually believe this nonsense and you’re just trolling.

As far as Nigeria goes, all we need is to allow our visionaries to make it to the throne. If only we had allowed Awolowo to be president, then maybe our plight wouldn’t have been this gloomy and this country is still getting punished for it.

LOL. When would you understand that no single man can fix Nigeria. The problem with Nigeria is foundational. The system is what brings the leaders. You can't get good leaders from a bad system.
Re: Is The Black Man Cursed? by Tunex252(m): 8:51am On May 12, 2020
TheGodlessGod:
I'm from Benin kingdom and we have our own origin story even older than the ones in the Bibles, every nigerian ethnic kingdoms have theirs.

The ones in the Bible you believe was brought to you by foreigners that colonized and your people and took them as slaves.

Before they came we didn't write or speak English, we didn't even know what's Christianity seff.

Those Adam and Eve you believe is a result of slavery, colonization and inferiority complex.
trash

Re: Is The Black Man Cursed? by Nobody: 8:51am On May 12, 2020
junketer:
I have this argument almost daily with my friends. I tell them the Black race hate each other more than the other races hate us. We hate ourselves period. We only care about our immediate family. This is not only about nigeria but about the black people everwhere. In every country, the black neighbourhood is dirty, smells, rough, crime ridden. We manufacture nothing. We invent nothing. We only consume and consume. We are too barbaric to our kind.
Until we stop hating on each other, we will never progress as a race.

This mindset is dangerous. Saying we don’t invent anything is ignorant. A simple google search of black inventions and the history of slave masters taking credit for black inventions is well documented. Black people are one of the most innovative people on this planet.

Nigeria’s problem is the leaders, fix our governance and you fix this country.
Re: Is The Black Man Cursed? by wisdomiskey(m): 8:53am On May 12, 2020
adecz:
The blackman is a non fully
developed human being.

Oyibo are 95% developed, Chinese
& Japanese 90%, Indians 85% but
blackman is at 58.75 %.

The darker the skin, the lesser the
intellectual & spiritual development.

Any racial group that reaches 100%
will transform to angels..

You're not serious. LOL.

Re: Is The Black Man Cursed? by Tunex252(m): 8:54am On May 12, 2020
strykr:

LOL. When would you understand that no single man can fix Nigeria. The problem with Nigeria is foundational. The system is what brings the leaders. You can't get good leaders from a bad system.
Except if everyone can speak one language then Nigerian might be fixed
Re: Is The Black Man Cursed? by wisdomiskey(m): 8:58am On May 12, 2020
KingJa:

This mindset is dangerous. Saying we don’t invent anything is ignorant. A simple google search of black inventions and the history of slave masters taking credit for black inventions is well documented. Black people are one of the most innovative people on this planet.

Nigeria’s problem is the leaders, fix our governance and you fix this country.

Sorry bro but junketer is right. What is the black man's contribution to the world in the grand scheme of things?

What we are known for is:
strength in sportsmanship
and
musical creativity

That's all. No viable, intellectual, innovative contributions outside of that.

Re: Is The Black Man Cursed? by Justiceleague1: 8:59am On May 12, 2020
mekaboy:
I was having an argument with some friends few days ago, and i told them that i think the problem of Africa has to do with our skin.

I asked them to show me a country governed by a blackman that is envied by the world.

They could not point to one. I told them the heart of the blaclman is dark and evil.

It took bill gates to teach dangote charity. White people develop programs and make it open source. This is to allow the language help millions of people all around the world. The blackman wont do it.

Look at how much abacha stole and sent to the western world. A whiteman cant steal that much cash. The worst case scenario, he will invest that money in shares of companies that are doing well in his country. Creating more jobs for his people.

Look at how many churches and pastors we have. Look at the countries that brought the religion to us. We have more churches and pastors than them today, but look at our environment. Even our preachers are evil in their hearts. The church of Jesus, was the one were everyone sold what they had and shared so that no body lacks.

Here every single penny is collected from the poor to enrich the pastor.

This covid19 has further exposed the wickedness of our people. Our leaders are not different from us as a people.

I watched the video of police officers destroying drinks in a mans shop because he disobeyed the lockdown. I began to ask myself if this act was all about coronavirus or something else. It dawned on me that its just the wickedness of the black heart that is being displayed.

Not long ago, wike of rivers stake exhibited the same. Things were going on well till a disease came, then he went ahead to destroy more than the disease has done for the hotel owner and employers.

Other countries are trying to see how they could help businesses to cushion the effect of the virus on their business. Here wike feels comfortable destroying another mans business and rendering many jobless. In less than 5hrs over 40 direct and indirect jobs have been destroyed. How many jobs does wike create in a month?

Instead of putting the people first by showing empathy and telling promising them so form of palliative if they shutdown their business. You want to use force like a drunken warlord.

Will wike fold his arms and smile if buhari said rivers will not receive any allocation for 3 months as a result of covid19?

They survived coronavirus, but fell victim to wike.

What he displayed is the same wickedness in the heart of Abacha, idi Amin and other African leaders that have contributed to the downfall of the continent.

You ruined everything by including Wike
Re: Is The Black Man Cursed? by Justiceleague1: 9:04am On May 12, 2020
wisdomiskey:

Sorry bro but junketer is right. What is the black man's contribution to the world in the grand scheme of things?

and
musical creativity

...and flooding the internet/YouTube with those bloody dirty dance moves, monkey dance,very silly.

Those that came up with some invention did so with materials, infrastructure put on ground by the whites.

The whites are angels.
Re: Is The Black Man Cursed? by Nobody: 9:07am On May 12, 2020
wisdomiskey:

and
musical creativity

No you’re both are wrong:

- Africans invented the cure for small pox
- Africans invented the cesarean section procedure of delivery
- A black man invented the traffic light (keep in mind everything I’ve listed so far is vital to saving lives)
- The same black man that invented the traffic light invented the gas mask
- A black man invented Refrigerated Trucks used to transfer vital organs for surgeries
- A black man invented the modern light bulb
- A black man invented the lawn mower
- A black man invented the technology used to develop cell phones

...bros I can keep going, I don’t want to list them all or their names, I want you all to do your own research, knowledge is power.

Re: Is The Black Man Cursed? by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:08am On May 12, 2020
my brother you forget we are the children of HAM, last son of Noah that was curse when he saw his father's unclothedness and started laughing.....we are full of evil in our heart n cursed, no wonder China dosen't want Africans again!
Re: Is The Black Man Cursed? by wisdomiskey(m): 9:09am On May 12, 2020
KingJa:

No you’re both are wrong:

- Africans invented the cure for small pox
- Africans invented the cesarean section procedure of delivery
- A black man invented the traffic light (keep in mind everything I’ve listed so far is vital to saving lives)
- A black man invented Refrigerated Trucks used to transfer vital organs for surgeries
- A black man invented the modern light bulb
- A black man invented the lawn mower
- A black man invented the technology used to develop cell phones

...bros I can keep going, I don’t want to list them all or their names, I want you all to do your own research, knowledge is power.

shocked shocked
You seriously believe this?
LOL.

Re: Is The Black Man Cursed? by Nobody: 9:10am On May 12, 2020
wisdomiskey:

shocked shocked
You seriously believe this?
LOL.

Seriously believe facts?

Re: Is The Black Man Cursed? by wisdomiskey(m): 9:14am On May 12, 2020
valentineuwakwe:
my brother you forget we are the children of HAM, last son of Noah that was curse when he saw his father's unclothedness and started laughing.....we are full of evil in our heart n cursed, no wonder China dosen't want Africans again!

In a way I sorta believe this too.
Re: Is The Black Man Cursed? by Superjazz: 9:36am On May 12, 2020
TheGodlessGod:
I'm from Benin kingdom and we have our own origin story even older than the ones in the Bibles, every nigerian ethnic kingdoms have theirs.

The ones in the Bible you believe was brought to you by foreigners that colonized and your people and took them as slaves.

Before they came we didn't write or speak English, we didn't even know what's Christianity seff.

Those Adam and Eve you believe is a result of slavery, colonization and inferiority complex.
A fetish/superstitious person can not think straight in line with the norms of the 21st century hence he argued blindly and believe in paranoid unrealistic and strange beliefs i hereby declare you on behalf of other nairalanders as
ONE OF NIGERIAN PROBLEM AND AFRICA IN GENERAL
Re: Is The Black Man Cursed? by adecz: 10:15am On May 12, 2020
wisdomiskey:

You're not serious. LOL.

Check am nah!

Look at it objectively.

Me, in my next life, I no go
near Africa at all.

Even today, we dey bleach skin,
perm hair, or wear oyibo hair so that
we go resemble oyibo.

We dey even like to talk like oyibo
because we sef, hate black man.

Those of us wey get money no even
want make dem born our kids for
black country, we go carry belle go born
for yonder.
Re: Is The Black Man Cursed? by Daejoyoung: 10:42am On May 12, 2020
adecz:
The blackman is a non fully
developed human being.

Oyibo are 95% developed, Chinese
& Japanese 90%, Indians 85% but
blackman is at 58.75 %.

The darker the skin, the lesser the
intellectual & spiritual development.

Any racial group that reaches 100%
will transform to angels..

Stop living in delusion my man. Skin colour has nothing to do with development.

Re: Is The Black Man Cursed? by Daejoyoung: 10:54am On May 12, 2020
valentineuwakwe:
These are just fairytales. There is no substantial evidence to prove that these stories of HAM and Noah actually happened the way they were described in the bible.
There is nothing wrong with the black race, just that we weren't allowed to grow at our own pace using our own language and technology.
We could like the Chinese and Japanese learn from the white man, but look deeply within and not totally abandon our culture and heritage.

Re: Is The Black Man Cursed? by adecz: 3:01pm On May 12, 2020
Daejoyoung:

On the contrary, you are the one
wallowing is delusion that you are
equal to white.

How come that the best black country
is worse off than the worst white country?

Why are all black countries behind in
all indices of human development &
progress?

Why are all our youths killing themselves
to go to oyibo country & abandon
their own country..?

Stop living in delusion my man. Skin colour has nothing to do with development.

Where Is Buhari, Buratai, Osinbajo; Oyinbo Lady Asks / Hilarious Comment Someone Gave On Why Obaseki Should Not Be Reelected / George Floyd's Murder: What Northern Nigerians Must Learn From It

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55