Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,909 members, 7,942,274 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 05:43 AM

Support Me While I Cleanse! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Support Me While I Cleanse! (650 Views)

HELP! A Cotton Bud Got Stocked In My Ear While I Was Cleaning My Ear. / Copied. Wif Was Tested HIV Positive While I Was Negative. How Possible Is This ? / Detoxify, Burn Fat, Balance, Cleanse & Rejuvenate (edmark). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Support Me While I Cleanse! by rachelcorr: 2:44pm On Jan 13, 2011
Wish me luck everyone! Next week I begin a three week cleansing. I have had no energy lately, even though I exercise all the time. I have decided that a detox is in order, so in seven days, I drop the wine, coffee, and stick to raw vegetables and fruits for 21 days. Shake in the morning, salad at lunch, and shake in the evening. I can't wait to start feeling better, I will keep you all posted with my progress!
Re: Support Me While I Cleanse! by PTBNaija(f): 5:48pm On Jan 13, 2011
I really can't support this because you body does a pretty good job on it's own of removing toxins from your body. Unless you have an actual illness, most doctors will tell you detoxing is actually dangerous. It's better to just eat healthy, because reducing caloric intake for long periods of time will wreak havoc on your metabolism when you come off of it. Cutting out coffee is a great start because depending on your intake, caffeine can make you feel sluggish when it is not in your system.

What does your daily exercise consist of?

1 Like

Re: Support Me While I Cleanse! by stnonymus(m): 5:58am On Jan 16, 2011
As long as your detox is with dieting and not with chemical drugs.I am good.
Re: Support Me While I Cleanse! by rachelcorr: 3:45pm On Jan 18, 2011
no chemicals at all, and it is not your standard detox (where it is just a diet of water and supplements)

It is basically just eating small amounts of fresh vegetables and fruits for a period of time. My typical diet is pretty clean, but I spent the last year traveling and having fun with food smiley
Re: Support Me While I Cleanse! by rachelcorr: 3:47pm On Jan 18, 2011
i agree in terms of the metabolism, mine is pretty good now. I will still have six small meals each day, they will just be super easy for my body to digest to promote detox.

(1) (Reply)

Humidifier Or Vaporizer / Hiv Drugs At Last!!!!!!!!!!!!! / Effective Weight Loss Tips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.