Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,306 members, 7,943,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 11:01 PM

How To Discipline Yourself And Improve On Your Skill - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Discipline Yourself And Improve On Your Skill (236 Views)

How To Discipline Yourself To Pass This Diet CITN Exam / Improve On This Ability And Never Work For Money Again! / How Do I Improve On My CGPA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Discipline Yourself And Improve On Your Skill by starryadmin: 2:50pm On May 11, 2020
The content of this article can take you to the next level in your career,
if only you implement it, otherwise, there is no point to read it.

Just answer and implement these simple discipline techniques questions;

1. Why Do You Need To Improve On Your Skill Or Learn A New Skill?

If the answer you provided is not valid enough,
you might not be able to discipline yourself in other to improve or learn a new skill.
Review and re-review your answer until you get something that will compel you to act.
For example, “If I don’t improve myself, I might not be promoted at work” or
“I will be sacked if my junior colleague can use excel far better than I do to implement task at work”

2. What Do You Want To Achieve With What You Want To Learn?

This question is almost the same as the number one question.
Your answer to this question, should state your end-point or your goal.
For example “I want to be a PRO at using excel”,
“I want to gain promotion”,
“I want to be the best in my department”
“I want to make more money”

3. What Is The Total Hours Needed To Completely Learn The Skill?

You must be specific with the exact hours, days, weeks or months needed to learn the skill.
If you are not sure of the exact, you can use an estimate.
Your answer to this question will help you know what it will take to complete the training in terms overall time needed.
For example, “50 hours in total is needed”, “3 weeks needed”, “1 month needed”

4. How Many Hours Can You Spare On A Daily Or Weekly Basis?

The numbers of hours you can spare to learn per day or per week,
will determine when you will start and stop
For example “I can spare 3 hours per day”, “I can spend 10 hours per week”

5. When Do You Want To Start And Finish

If the total hours needed to complete the training is 50 hours and
you can spare 4 hours per day, it means you will finish the training in approximately 13 days.

6. Who Should Hold You Accountable If I Felt You Didn’t Meet Up

This is one of the most important part, you should have someone who
you will be accountable to.
For example When I was writing this article you are reading now, I had to finish it within a stipulated time, else I will pay a fine of N2,000 to my colleague that I am accountable to.
The person you are accountable to should be someone that will be strict on you and you must pay a certain amount any day you missed your training.

P.S: Just follow this technique that has worked over the years.

Why not start with this skill, learn BASIC or ADVANCE EXCEL

To get BASIC or ADVANCE EXCEL PRACTICAL VIDEO TRAINING + worksheet

click here to chat with admin on Telegram
https:///starrygoldacademy
or
Call Starry Gold Academy on : 07038174484, 08023428420, 07086810335, 08074460975, 08123189141 , 09076786154, 08085378906

1 Like

Re: How To Discipline Yourself And Improve On Your Skill by taibat61(m): 9:49pm On May 11, 2020
Nice

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Rid Of BELLY FAT / Learn Digital Marketing (from Home For Just #1000) / Nigerian Final Year Medical Student Seeks Help For N4.8m Tuition Fees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.