Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,042 members, 7,946,558 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 08:46 PM

That Ancient Path: Have They Changed Their God? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / That Ancient Path: Have They Changed Their God? (210 Views)

Evidence That Ancient Qurans Are Different From Modern Qurans / Yahushua The Messiah Is The Ancient Way, The Ancient Path. / Deeper Life Has Never Changed Their Doctrines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

That Ancient Path: Have They Changed Their God? by elated177: 2:52pm On May 11, 2020
El Elohe Yahshrael!

Has a nation ever changed it's mighty ones? (Yet they are not mighty ones at all). But, my people have exchanged their Honour for worthless idols. Be appalled at this, O heavens, and shudder with great horror, declares YHVH. "My people have committed two sins: they have forsaken me, the spring of living water, and have dug their own cisterns, broken cisterns that cannot hold water. (Jer 2:11-13).

I am appalled at this and shudder with great horror.

Are you?

The magnitude of wickedness, in this world, is mind boggling. It just seems there's no hope. As if everyone is lost...lost to the whims and caprices of Satan.

However, the work of my Father, YHVH of Hosts, must go on. Just like Jeremiah, we must continue to call the people to repentance and complete return to the ancient path. (JER 6:16; Isa 8:20).

We, the saints, will continue to call people to the Ancient Path of righteousness. That Ancient Path is the Ten Commandments of YHVH Almighty, The Word of YHVH Almighty himself, Yahushua the Messiah. Obedience to them is the only Salvation. Obedience to them is the only Redemption. Obedience to them is the only Freedom. Obedience to them is the only Grace.

No child of the Kingdom of YHVH will be focused on prosperity teachings at this hour.

Study the Scriptures yourself. Your eternity depends on it.

El Elohe Yahshrael!
Re: That Ancient Path: Have They Changed Their God? by elated177: 5:46pm On Jul 13, 2020
Proverbs 30:4 Who has ever mastered heavenly knowledge? Who has ever caught the wind in his hand? Or wrapped up water in pieces of cloth? Or fixed the boundaries of the earth? Who is he, if you know? Who is his son?

(1) (Reply)

How God Used David Ibiyeomie To Ressurect My Child... / Can You Accept A Religion That Gives It's Adherents The Grace To Commit Wickedne / Dream Interpretation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.