Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,929 members, 7,872,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:13 AM

Did I Say Anything Wrong? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did I Say Anything Wrong? (1337 Views)

Is There Anything Wrong In Keeping Male Friends As A Lady In A Relationship? / Did I say anything bad jim Iyke Just Insulted My Mom And Blocked Me(pics). / Did I Say Anything Wrong? (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did I Say Anything Wrong? by donuchris007: 3:02pm On May 11, 2020
Did I say something wrong. Aren't no decent lady anymore?

Re: Did I Say Anything Wrong? by gamapoy539: 3:03pm On May 11, 2020
Just look at what this son of Adam has reduced himself to. No iota of self respect nor dignity. Honestly, i lost some IQ trying discern the concocted hogwash that illitrate skank wrote up there. look at the way you typed and look at the incoherent nonsense she regurgitated as replies that isn't worth to be associated with any typology. All because of pùssy, a fucķing hole.
i wonder the kind of men that are bred these days.

Please have some self respect and delete that pathetic buffoon off your phone and memory.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did I Say Anything Wrong? by donuchris007: 3:08pm On May 11, 2020
gamapoy539:
yds
explain please
Re: Did I Say Anything Wrong? by Baloranking(m): 3:11pm On May 11, 2020
grin grin
Re: Did I Say Anything Wrong? by Nobody: 3:12pm On May 11, 2020
Sounds like she’s ready to give you sex.... she wants to be sure U will be a sure ATM machine when she needs anything......u should know by now that what a nigerian girl means by caring is for you to give them all ur salary.
Some even look for yahoo boys especially the ones with nicknames like, spending, cash-flow
bullion-van, FX, jagaban, Otedola...... so there will be no complain about money
Re: Did I Say Anything Wrong? by donuchris007: 3:14pm On May 11, 2020
1StopRudeness:
Sounds like she’s ready to give you sex.... she wants to be sure U will be a sure ATM machine when she needs anything......u should know by now that what a nigerian girl means by caring is for you to give them all ur salary.
Some even look for yahoo boys especially the ones with nicknames like, spending, cash-flow
bullion-van, FX, jagaban, Otedola...
. We just kick off a conversation and she already displayed her true color. I am tired, Nigerian girls anyhow group
Re: Did I Say Anything Wrong? by CokeBar(f): 3:18pm On May 11, 2020
Una try as una understand each other oo

You people are transactional

Re: Did I Say Anything Wrong? by Walefunds: 3:20pm On May 11, 2020
Unnecessary drama lol, check my sign below
Re: Did I Say Anything Wrong? by donuchris007: 3:21pm On May 11, 2020
CokeBar:
Una try as una understand each other oo

You people are transactional
. My intention was to get to know her. I guess she did nothing wrong since she is a woman like you verr anyhow group
Re: Did I Say Anything Wrong? by donuchris007: 3:24pm On May 11, 2020
donuchris007:
Did I say something wrong. Aren't no decent lady anymore?
. I guess these biitches are not made to be dated/wifed, they are just good to fukc and enjoy a bit, then pass along to the next brotha to sample.
Re: Did I Say Anything Wrong? by CokeBar(f): 3:25pm On May 11, 2020
donuchris007:
. My intention was to get to know her. I guess she did nothing wrong since she is a woman like you verr anyhow group

I have no business with how she decides to 'bill' her 'customers'.

My own is that, your intention should be; being able to communicate well in English.
Re: Did I Say Anything Wrong? by donuchris007: 3:46pm On May 11, 2020
CokeBar:

I have no business with how she decides to 'bill' her 'customers'.

My own is that, your intention should be; being able to communicate well in English.
Maybe you become my teacher, how about that huh
Re: Did I Say Anything Wrong? by Karlifate: 3:58pm On May 11, 2020
Hahahahaha...
gamapoy539:
Just look at what this son of Adam has reduced himself to. No iota of self respect nor dignity. Honestly, i lost some IQ trying discern the concocted hogwash that illitrate skank wrote up there. look at the way you typed and look at the incoherent nonsense she regurgitated as replies that isn't worth to be associated with any typology. All because of pùssy, a fucķing hole.

Please have some self respect and delete that pathetic buffoon off your phone and memory.
Re: Did I Say Anything Wrong? by Deicide: 4:06pm On May 11, 2020
How do you save someone's Name as RQueen, Nawa o
Re: Did I Say Anything Wrong? by Nobody: 4:07pm On May 11, 2020
Look both you and your bastard screenshots should get the fuk out of everyone's face. No one gives a shit!!!!
Re: Did I Say Anything Wrong? by Genesils(m): 4:16pm On May 11, 2020
How did you manage to continue chatting with her? With that nonsense English? Oh, you sef no too sabi... Case closedundecided
You too are made for each other grin grin
Re: Did I Say Anything Wrong? by Genesils(m): 4:17pm On May 11, 2020
grin grin grin ahhhhh... 5.0 grin
gamapoy539:

Re: Did I Say Anything Wrong? by Nobody: 4:53pm On May 11, 2020
Lol, Goats of same specie.
But why did you create two threads tho? Attention seeking cunt!
Re: Did I Say Anything Wrong? by Nobody: 5:03pm On May 11, 2020
ur chat is somehow wacky
anyway u both fit each other
she is looking for money while u on the other hand is looking for sex
Re: Did I Say Anything Wrong? by Oluromantic: 5:08pm On May 11, 2020
Lol. This guy nawa.

Well most commenters said the truth, that's if you can find it out in their comments
Re: Did I Say Anything Wrong? by Ishilove: 5:31pm On May 11, 2020
I can't even understand what I just read. One sounds retarded_ while the other sounds clueless.

Mscheeeeeeeew

1 Like

Re: Did I Say Anything Wrong? by MedicH: 5:35pm On May 11, 2020
how old are you both? most of the boys i meet here need great mentorship. unfortunately i am on the frontline
Re: Did I Say Anything Wrong? by Chibu5050(m): 5:54pm On May 11, 2020
Transactional love on the runway. If you know you can't give her what she wants just leave her in peace. The best thing is to ignore her totally or delete her number. Something tells me you will still beg her.
Re: Did I Say Anything Wrong? by Nobody: 6:48pm On May 11, 2020
donuchris007:
. We just kick off a conversation and she already displayed her true color. I am tired, Nigerian girls anyhow group

That’s what the the Nigerian dating world has become... and it’s partly our fault as men.... until we stop making it look like we will die without entering their pvssyyy, they won’t use it as a leverage for us to pay.... but for now...that’s just the way it is...
Re: Did I Say Anything Wrong? by Nobody: 6:49pm On May 11, 2020
Ishilove:
I can't even understand what I just read. One sounds retarded_ while the other sounds clueless.

Mscheeeeeeeew

1 Like

Re: Did I Say Anything Wrong? by donuchris007: 7:06pm On May 11, 2020
Ishilove:

Mscheeeeeeeew
. Why will you understand? Relationship to you girls now is poverty alleviation scheme so why will you understand?
Re: Did I Say Anything Wrong? by donuchris007: 7:13pm On May 11, 2020
1StopRudeness:

That’s what the the Nigerian dating world has become... and it’s partly our fault as men.... until we stop making it look like we will die without entering their pvssyyy, they won’t use it as a leverage for us to pay.... but for now...that’s just the way it is...
. Why will I pay for a used and used pussy, aren't joking around with my money.
Re: Did I Say Anything Wrong? by melodynk01(f): 7:28pm On May 11, 2020
donuchris007:
Why then did you come here to cry? You can't give her what she wants and she can't do same. It's easy man, move on.

Btw, I know English is not our language(*sniff) but bro, forget woman and work on your diction.
Who knows sef, maybe that's the real reason she refused you.
*UNFOLLOWS THREAD*
Re: Did I Say Anything Wrong? by Nobody: 8:37pm On May 11, 2020
donuchris007:

That’s what every man likes to say...sadly the ratio of used pvssyy to unused one is 95:5......so my brother the probability that u will pay for a used pvssy is very high.....I’m sure U have heard the saying...”when the desired isn’t available, the available automatically becomes the desired”

when you eventually go and prostrate for a used pvssyy at ur future in-law’s house, u will remember this post....

Peace!!
Re: Did I Say Anything Wrong? by donuchris007: 9:36pm On May 11, 2020
1StopRudeness:

That’s what every man likes to say...sadly the ratio of used pvssyy to unused one is 95:5......so my brother the probability that u will pay for a used pvssy is very high.....I’m sure U have heard the saying...”when the desired isn’t available, the available automatically becomes the desired”
You broke my heart

when you eventually go and prostrate for a used pvssyy at ur future in-law’s house, u will remember this post....

Peace!!

(1) (Reply)

Why Badoo App Stopped Livestream Feature / South African Ladies Go Fully Unclad In This Video 18+ / Lady Flogged After Being Caught Sleeping With Sudanese Man In Saudi Arabia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.