Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,804 members, 7,872,663 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 07:23 PM

Husband And Wife Fight Over $300 In Front Of Their Young Children - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband And Wife Fight Over $300 In Front Of Their Young Children (71752 Views)

OPC Member & NURTW Official Fight Over Paternity Of 11-Year-Old Girl / Wife & Mother-In-Law Fight Over Who Will Sit In Front Of Her Husband's Car / Disgrace! Husband & Wife Fight In Public, Exchange Blows. Wife Wins? (Pix Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband And Wife Fight Over $300 In Front Of Their Young Children by TheArchangel(f): 10:23pm On May 11, 2020
koning:
Sad the video to watch. the woman is in for a looong thing because the man and his mulatto son will make life unbearable for her. She will always be paranoid whenever she sees both of them talking in secret or go out together as was the case here.

As for the Igbo dialect. I could not understand much. Abriba/ Ohafia/Afikpo/ Ebonyi and Nsukka dialects are a mouth full. Can't understand shit.
I understand Ika and ikwerre better than whatever the heck language they were speaking yet the ika and ikwerres denies being Igbo.
Re: Husband And Wife Fight Over $300 In Front Of Their Young Children by ogbonti: 10:29pm On May 11, 2020
abbey621:

Yes I also live by that principle but once again, it only accounts for your emotions, what about the other person's emotions? How do you stop a partner from stabbing you or breaking bottles on your head? Like Mike Tyson said, "Everybody's got a plan until they get knocked in the jaw" grin grin

no violent situation occur out of the blues. There is always a build up - if you took time to read the 10 warning signs I stated, and you adhere to it, the bottle on your head situation will not even occur. It is when you decide to overlook it - then gradually that bottle gets to kiss the head, gat it? grin
Re: Husband And Wife Fight Over $300 In Front Of Their Young Children by James2bone: 10:32pm On May 11, 2020
The man created the video as evidence to show the court. Maybe they have pending divorce case in the court. To me that man is an irresponsible husband. He acted wrongly . And the woman too is a nagging person. They better go their separate ways before it is too late. This is a total disgrace to Igbo people. The incidence didn't happen in Nigeria sha.
Re: Husband And Wife Fight Over $300 In Front Of Their Young Children by Emmaiwrite: 10:47pm On May 11, 2020
Good. You can contact me via whatsapp too for an app that pays you little something on zero 81 sixty 72 41 eighty 2.
Re: Husband And Wife Fight Over $300 In Front Of Their Young Children by Nobody: 10:51pm On May 11, 2020
murphyibiam15:

Hahahahahaha..uwanna is Afikpo too, that's the location of Akanu Ibiam federal polytechnic...yeah, Abiriba is fine, about 20 minutes from my place..enjoy yourself dear and have a splendid lockdown holiday grin grin grin

I knew i made a blunder. Had to ask my inlaw.
Ekoli Edda is the name.
I don't know why I said ùwana. Maybe because i love the place. I have been to the poly. It's situated in a valley. U can see the whole school from up.

Lockdown has ended for me today. Work starts tomorrow. Nice chatting with you.
These days, it's very hard to see people being civil here.
Re: Husband And Wife Fight Over $300 In Front Of Their Young Children by koning: 10:55pm On May 11, 2020
TheArchangel:
I understand Ika and ikwerre better than whatever the heck language they were speaking yet the ika and ikwerres denies being Igbo.

Ikwere, ika and Anioma are just another Igbo dialect. They are as Igbo as fvck. They can deny all they want. Ikwere and Anioma, i understand fully. But Ika is on the level of Ebonyi and Nsukka. Needs decoding.

2 Likes

Re: Husband And Wife Fight Over $300 In Front Of Their Young Children by Cheeryfeet: 11:17pm On May 11, 2020
crackkhaus:

First of all, that doesn't look like it happened in Abia State. The home in the video looks like a building design for houses either in the US/UK/Canada.

The man himself is the one holding the phone to record what is going on, perhaps to use as evidence showing that he did not raise a hand on his wife should cops/courts get involved.

He is deliberately trying to piss her off, there is even a grown-up fat boy (probably their son) laughing at the whole drama.
The only person who seems really angry and agitated there, is the woman.

Sassysure, abeg come interpret wetin dem dey yan so people can get a better picture. grin

It didn't say it happened in Abia state but they are from Abia state. It obviously happened in US
Re: Husband And Wife Fight Over $300 In Front Of Their Young Children by mranarchy: 11:17pm On May 11, 2020
Please convert that money before you start confusing us
Re: Husband And Wife Fight Over $300 In Front Of Their Young Children by crackkhaus: 11:20pm On May 11, 2020
Cheeryfeet:

It didn't say it happened in Abia state but they are from Abia state. It obviously happened in US
Obviously to someone who reads only the preceding article, or obviously to someone who watches the video?
Re: Husband And Wife Fight Over $300 In Front Of Their Young Children by petitejolie(f): 11:35pm On May 11, 2020
Powerintoxicate:
so it's like a polygamy. Definitely the woman hates the boy or the man prefers the boy to the other two children from her. Sad
not polygamy. U know how it is with oyibo and blacks na. They re probably not together again. It might not be that d woman hates d boy. And the fight between the two is beyond 300euro abi dollars. It’s an accumulation of issues and one of it is that she says d man spends more on his oyibo pikin and doesn’t do same with the smaller kids.

1 Like

Re: Husband And Wife Fight Over $300 In Front Of Their Young Children by Realbenji29(m): 11:50pm On May 11, 2020
Stop wearing junk all over your face as facemasks get something more professional and classy for
Follow the link to order for free
https://amzn.to/2WovWCQ

Re: Husband And Wife Fight Over $300 In Front Of Their Young Children by Nweike190(m): 11:52pm On May 11, 2020
Vyolet:
Who videos and posts all these family feuds? I mean it happened in their home, who filmed them in their home?

Watch well.. The man did the recording
Re: Husband And Wife Fight Over $300 In Front Of Their Young Children by mechanics(m): 12:17am On May 12, 2020
This is not good at all, they should try and settle their differences.
Re: Husband And Wife Fight Over $300 In Front Of Their Young Children by bigfrancis21: 2:21am On May 12, 2020
James2bone:
The man created the video as evidence to show the court. Maybe they have pending divorce case in the court. To me that man is an irresponsible husband. He acted wrongly . And the woman too is a nagging person. They better go their separate ways before it is too late. This is a total disgrace to Igbo people. The incidence didn't happen in Nigeria sha.

He was right. It was necessary he made the video to prove his innocence, otherwise the lady could bring up false charges of domestic assault and women are really given the upper hand in American courts vs men.
Re: Husband And Wife Fight Over $300 In Front Of Their Young Children by AFONJACOW(m): 3:20am On May 12, 2020
[quote author=wany post=89444289]
Thank god your mum is still alive,most made it 6feet below.since there is nothing new,try and throw madam some slaps add up kicks then punches,after all na you be the man,and truelly is nothing new. a Nigerian man and domestic violence is 5&6. nothing newundecided[/ quote] why should I beat my wife I dey mad , I can only talk but I can't lay my hand on her.. but why this woman dey querrel with the husband her husband pocket no be her pocket... Greedy woman
Re: Husband And Wife Fight Over $300 In Front Of Their Young Children by blank(f): 3:24am On May 12, 2020
sassysure:

Do u u understand what they were saying?

A boy who is smiling when two adults are fighting is no good. So don't call him innocent.
The anger is on the boy.
Man want to buy food for the boy again despite the fact he has already eaten while her children stays hungry.
Look at that boy and look at her kids.
Look at the man.
And she just put to bed through CS.

Don't laugh about this cos it isn't funny.

Yes at first, i will say the wife is looking for trouble but when u start listening to them, oh. U got to pity her and her kids.

If that video is taken to their igbo meeting, that man is 100% guilty and will be heavily fined.
He is out of job too.

The beginning sounded like he was mocking her for going to the market and she was trying to justify what she used the money for. Like applications, etc. That what is 300?

Doesn't sound anything like what you wrote up there.
Re: Husband And Wife Fight Over $300 In Front Of Their Young Children by cardoctor(m): 5:10am On May 12, 2020
Just like Jegede and Akpena, Zebrudaya and Ovularia. Na normal thing
Re: Husband And Wife Fight Over $300 In Front Of Their Young Children by obstead200(m): 6:01am On May 12, 2020
Made4naijalove:
A video has captured a couple from Abiriba, Abia state, fighting over $300 in the presence of their little children, including a newborn.

The woman recently had a child via ceserean section and mentioned it as she dared her husband to beat her after he threatened to.

The fight turned physical at some point and the children observed it all, with the toddler crying as her parents fought.

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHPDiJAgeds

definitely UK, US or Canada.
I notice that most migrant families in these countries have their relationships stressed a lot. The pent up frustration is just too much. I probably has to of with the economic difficulties they face in everyday life, the problem of adjusting to a new way of life and the feeling of being caged in.

May God help them
Re: Husband And Wife Fight Over $300 In Front Of Their Young Children by igbowoman: 6:24am On May 12, 2020
This man is pathetic.Not fit to be a husband and father.He records the fight and threatened to post it on their village site and it looks like he did.Who does that?
Such a loser
Now it is on nairaland
Re: Husband And Wife Fight Over $300 In Front Of Their Young Children by igbowoman: 6:26am On May 12, 2020
bigfrancis21:

He was right. It was necessary he made the video to prove his innocence, otherwise the lady could bring up false charges of domestic assault and women are really given the upper hand in American courts vs men.

He wasn't innocent on the video
Re: Husband And Wife Fight Over $300 In Front Of Their Young Children by BobbyGenius(m): 7:06am On May 12, 2020
I only watch the mirror of the video cuz i don't even understand single speech either is tonchin or calaber chun
Re: Husband And Wife Fight Over $300 In Front Of Their Young Children by murphyibiam15(m): 7:53am On May 12, 2020
sassysure:

Ekoli Edda is the name.
I don't know why I said ùwana. Maybe because i love the place. I have been to the poly. It's situated in a valley. U can see the whole school from up.

At emboldened, is really true but not everyone,hehehe.
EKOLI EDDA(The city on the hill grin grin)
Which essential worker do you do? I'm a doctor myself, I have been working grin grin ,so I'm used to working and playing hehehe
Re: Husband And Wife Fight Over $300 In Front Of Their Young Children by LawyerGodwin(m): 1:44pm On May 12, 2020
So disheartening...

They are supposed to be one.

What went wrong with their love for each other.

What Happened to sharing and caring.

#sad_mood
Re: Husband And Wife Fight Over $300 In Front Of Their Young Children by Tillatalk: 1:53pm On May 12, 2020
The issue is not the fight but the person that videoed it and uploaded it ..this generation sef small thing they go carry phone they video
Re: Husband And Wife Fight Over $300 In Front Of Their Young Children by julimaxy: 3:54pm On May 12, 2020
The quarrel had begun before the man started the recording.
The recording will not do anything for the man though, as it is clear that when the woman pointed at him, he first pushed her and threatened to slap her, that is assault; he also threatened to hit her many times in the video, and the wife dared him to hit her by moving towards him and telling him that he was just looking her trouble.
The man was calling her a liar as well; the woman was asking “what is $300?”, and said that she had CS but the man is inconsiderate.
The man told the boy to hand over the belt, (maybe he wanted to use it on the woman or not), that’s why the woman rushed the boy to collect the belt.
My advice to the man, this video should not even be entered into court as evidence for anything, cos he threatened to hit the woman and he did assault the woman twice. That’s enough for the woman to get whatever she wants.
Re: Husband And Wife Fight Over $300 In Front Of Their Young Children by Nobody: 4:42pm On May 12, 2020
murphyibiam15:

At emboldened, is really true but not everyone,hehehe.
EKOLI EDDA(The city on the hill grin grin)
Which essential worker do you do? I'm a doctor myself, I have been working grin grin ,so I'm used to working and playing hehehe
I stay out of the country. Not a Dr.
The lockdown was relaxed for us to start work again. I work and school but no sign of school starting yet although we are up to date through the internet and post office.

Dr Murphy. Nice to meet you kiss It's been a great pleasure
Re: Husband And Wife Fight Over $300 In Front Of Their Young Children by murphyibiam15(m): 6:09pm On May 12, 2020
sassysure:

I stay out of the country. Not a Dr.
The lockdown was relaxed for us to start work again. I work and school but no sign of school starting yet although we are up to date through the internet and post office.

Dr Murphy. Nice to meet you kiss It's been a great pleasure
Nice to meet you too sassy smiley smiley
Re: Husband And Wife Fight Over $300 In Front Of Their Young Children by Nobody: 9:24pm On May 12, 2020
Has schools resumed?
I thought you were a full time student
sassysure:

Ekoli Edda is the name.

Re: Husband And Wife Fight Over $300 In Front Of Their Young Children by HeightsKE: 11:03am On May 15, 2020
Sirvingeo:

You didn't understand what is going on and you are calling the man a foolish person .If you understand Igbo you will know that the woman is a Jezebel.

An equally foolish submission
Re: Husband And Wife Fight Over $300 In Front Of Their Young Children by Oyefoyinsade: 1:48pm On May 15, 2020
Expenses always rises to meet income, how do you keep up? you need multiple streams of income to stay afloat.

Let Farmkonnect be your credible financial alternative.

For more enquiries contact 08088934536 or oyedelefoyinsade@farmkonnectng.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Swiss Woman Married To A Nigerian Thought She Would Never Have Children (Photos) / Nigerian Woman Disfigured By Her Husband, Says She Still Loves Him. Photo / Married Men In The House Please Advice Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.